Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Home Textiles » Fabrics
Fabrics in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- FASHION DESIGN & MERCHANDISING Our Polytechnic can take the credit of being the first or pioneers, in starting the Fashion Design course, in the capital of India.Our Fashion Design programme, grooms students to be creative and competent professionals. The course covers the wide range from conceptualization to execution and meets the changing global trends.
- Oriental Overseas One of the leading manufacturer & exporter of wide range of home furnishing itmes, silk fabrics and stoles.
- KCIL Group Manufacturers of agrochemicals, polymers and non-traditional jute products like jute yarn, jute webbing, jute & jute blended decorative fabrics, carpet backing fabric and shopping bags fabric.
- Jute House The beautiful world of natural golden fibre id the jute. You can help to maintain the balance in nature by using reusable, Recyclable,Eco friendly jute bags. These are perfect to carry everywhere. These jute products are totally handcrafted and environment friendly and provide jobs to many women self-help groups.
- VINSON EXPORTS A mission to make fashion statement through exclusive designs in contemporary ladies garment has been mile stone of Vinson Exports established in 1998. Our company is acknowledged as the leading manufacturer, exporter, and trader of different types of Ladies Garments like Tops, Kurtas, etc.
- T T Limited One of the leading manufacturer of fabrics, yarn, cotton and garments.
- Abraham & Thakore Exports Manufacturers and exporters of readymade garments.
- Jain Narrow Fabrics Established in the year 1966, we, Jain Narrow Fabrics, are one of the leading manufacturers of superb quality range of Elastic Tapes and Webbings. Our product assortment includes Knitted Elastic, Woven Elastic, Crochet Elastic, Sports Wear Elastic, Lycra Elastic, Draw Cord Elastic, Jacquard Elastic, Button Hole Elastic, Thread Elastic, and many more.
- Oriental Overseas Exporters of silk fabrics like taffeta, dupion, satin, crepe, georgette, organza etc.
- K. C. International Limited Manufacturer of bed linen, kitchen linen, cotton made-ups, terry mat, grey bath mats, dyed bath mats, rugs, bath mats, cotton & canvas bags, cotton yarns, cotton fabrics and durries.
- PCJS Group, India Dealing in flowers, ribbons, fabric, tapes, nets, patches, fancy tapes, hand embroidery, neck design, cords and borders.
- GLOBAL SALES CORPORATION Cotton car seat covers, artificial leather seat covers, velvet car seat covers, jacquard car seat covers, steering car seat covers, cinema seat fabrics, pu laminated fabric for upholstery, pvc leather cloth, rexine cloth, artificial leather, synthetic leather, car seat material.
- Rishi Overseas Leading supplier of all types of water based adhesives, footwear chemicals, foam surfactants, flame retardants and tpu etc.
- Vardhman Spinning & General Mills Limited Manufacturers and exporters of cotton yarns, knitting yarns, threads, fabrics, special steel etc.
- KAILASH KUMAR VIVEK KUMAR We are into textiles since 1954 and are a reputed manufacturer and trader of various types of cotton fabrics for ready-made wear which include Yarn Dyed Checks-Stripes, Dobby Designs in Shirtings and Bottom Weights, Dyed Non-Denims, Dyed Poplins in different shades, Yarn Dyed Cords, Cords in Dobby Designs in different shades, and Jacquards.
- Asian Overseas Asian Overseas is a foremost house of textile processing and relishes its broad process capacity. we are engaged in the textile processing with offering of value addition for all types of fabrics, together with cotton, polyester, poly-cotton, poly-viscose, glazed cotton and other types of fabrics.
- Reliable Exports And Imports Manufacturer & exporter of promotional bags, fabrics silks, cotton, khadi, green coffee, canvas bags and jute bags.
- Dalmia Bros Private Limited Engaged in fabric & textile processing, spinning, weaving, cutting & sewing, finishing, packaging and also producing soda ash, health care products & solutions and tobacco.
- Office of the Development Commissioner (Handlooms) The handloom sector is known for its heritage and the tradition of excellent craftsmanship. It provides livelihood to millions of weavers and craftsperson. The industry has not only survived but also grown over the decades due to its inherent strengths like flexibility of production in small quantities, openness to innovation, low level of capital investment and immense possibility of designing fabrics.
- AMD Industries Ltd. AMD Group is a conglomerate of a group of companies engaged primarily in the manufacturing of packaging articles being used in soft drinks, Beverages, water, beer, liquor and pharmaceutical industries.
Fabrics - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1685)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.