Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Medical & Hospital » Hospitals
Hospitals in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- Child & Adolescent Wellbeing Child & Adolescent Wellbeing is one of the few unique multispeciality centre in India which provides specialist health care for children, adolescents, and young people with emotional, behavioral, psychosomatic, neurodevelopmental and educational problems in a child friendly environment through a multidisciplinary team approach.
- Mediescapes India Mediescapes India's is supported by Special Interest Tours Travel Agents / Medical brokers in USA, UK, Oman, Dubai and UK to receive / screen / evaluate medical opinion enquiries and also from overseas brick-n-mortar offices. As a Medical Tourism Service Industry Operator Company, we at Mediescapes India embrace a completely personalized approach to each and every medical enquiry received by us, ensuring that each and every International patient enquiry;
- Kerala & South India Tour Kerala, Godís Own Country is gifted with myriad treasures of nature. Providing details information on Kerala and south India tourism Divino Indian Memoirz launches the website with a difference. A tourist can choose a Kerala Tour Package from the long list. Kerala is an exotic land of beaches, backwaters, hills, streams, plantations of spice, coffee, tea-, etc. Being the culture capital of India, Kerala has a heterogeneous culture.
- Spinal Surgery in India Spinal Surgery in India was incubated and founded by D. Arun Kumar, and it is run by team of hard core qualified professionals from the medical service industry to meet a growing demand from International Patients for their medical treatments in India. A patient care coordinator personally assists each patient throughout his or her stay in the suggested treatment city.
- Netrayatan Providing services for eye care & infertility and gynecological services.
- Unit of Tenet Health Edutech Pvt. Ltd. Mediminds is the group of healthcare professionals consists of experienced CEOs, Business Heads, Marketing & Business Development professionals; Diagnostic Pathology & Radiology professionals; Senior Medical Professionals MDDMMS, Architects, HospitalLab Administrators and corporate lawyers and finance professionals, with experience in the healthcare services, clinical research and pharmaceutical sector.
- Asthma Chest and Allergy Centre Asthma, Chest and Allergy Centre is providing comprehensive and state-of-the-art modern diagnostic and treatment facilities for the patients of Asthma, Allergy and Chest diseases since 1992. The Centre is a one of its kind clinic specializing in the treatment of Asthma, Allergies and chest diseases.
- Moolchand Medcity Providing healthcare services.
- MAHARISHI AYURVEDA HOSPITAL Maharishi Ayurveda has comprehended the philosophy of India 's ancient medicine system in the deeper perspective, which lays ample emphasis on positioning of stars, environment and other conditions which affect the life. Maharishi Ayurveda talks of collective health to make disease free society and nation.
- Fortis Healthcare Fortis Healthcare is one of the major health care service provider of India.The organization's core competency is international standard doctors, nurses and 24x7 service providing system.It has chain of hospitals most part of India.Fortis health care division also emphasizes medical research sector also.
- Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre Dharamshila Hospital is a 350 bedded cancer hospital in Delhi.Their departments is managed by team of Surgical Oncologists, Gynaecologists, Urologists, Gastroenterologists, Plastic Surgeons, Maxillofacial Surgeons, Neuro Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeons and Laparoscopic Surgeons and coordinated by a Co-ordinator who ensures total quality management and complete patient satisfaction with the help of other surgical oncologists of the department.
- Virginity Co. Providing all types of virgin therapy services.
- Visitech Eye Hospital Offers routine eye checkup services, laser for retinal diseases, glaucoma & squint surgery, surgery for dislocated artificial lens and prophylactic cryopexy for retinal breaks & weakness.
- Alliance An estimated 2.4 million people are living with HIV in India. Nationally around 0.3% of adults are infected but there is wide geographical variation, with two thirds of infections reported in six of the countryís twenty-nine states (Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Manipur, Nagaland and Karnataka). HIV prevalence is 4-5 times higher in these than in other Indian states. Rates of infection among sex workers remain high, despite recent declines in areas that have been the focus of targeted prevention efforts, such as the southern states and some major cities. HIV remains uncontrolled among men who have sex with men, with infection rates of approximately 10%. In the north eastern states, injecting drug use is the main risk factor for infection. New pockets of high HIV prevalence among injecting drug users are also emerging in Punjab, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Kerala and Maharashtra.
- SANKHWAR HOSPITAL The Hospital can not guarantee uninterrupted access to this site, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any liabilities arising from the use of our site. Where photographs of people appear on this site, they have given their consent for the use of the photographs for this site. The use of these photographs for any other purpose would constitute a breach of confidentiality on the part of the person using them for that other purpose.
- Kalra Hospital Provides a complete range of latest diagnostic, medical & surgical facilities in field of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, burns & plastic surgery, cardio-thoracic surgery and general health treatment services.
- Indian Cancer Society The Indian Cancer Society was founded in Mumbai in 1951 by the renowned oncologist Dr. DJ Jussawala, with the stated objective of providing cancer awareness and education, as well as offering high quality-low cost cancer screening facilities. Dr. Jussawala saw even in those early years that prevention through awareness and understanding was the only way to fight the scourge of cancer.
- Apna Doctor Apnadoctor is the fastest growing community of doctors and hospitals. It provides detailed information about the doctors and hospitals. Doctors and hospitals can reach out to people at a large scale and also maintain their professional profile. We also provide information about the latest news and upcoming events of the healthcare world. You can find healthcare related jobs too at this portal.
- Mukherjee Eye Klinik Eye care centre offering eye checkup services and treatment for cataract, glaucoma and diseases of retina/ vitreous.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital A medical institute affiliated to GGSIP university and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.The college is located in south delhi has well equipped laboratories and airconditioned lecture hall.The institute has a annual intake of 100 students.
Hospitals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1552)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.