Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Metals & Minerals » Industrial Minerals
Industrial Minerals in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- Stic Stone Inspection & Consultants Pvt. Limited Manufacturers and exporters of granite, marble, limestone, quarthzite, sand stone, slate, tumbled, masemounted etc.
- Artek Surfin Chemals Ltd. Exporters of bright acid copper, phosphate coatings, nickel plating process, silver plating & antitarnish for silver,electroless nickel, gold plating nickel-free plating process, brass plating process and bronze plating.
- Chopra Organics Private Limited Manufacturers of all types of metallic stearates, pvc stabilizers, zinc carbonate,
- ALPHA ARC INDUSTRIES The company is engaged in manufacturing of manual metal arc welding electrodes and consumables. The product ranges from mild steel to stainless steel, low hydrogen, hard facing, non ferrous cast iron etc.
- Shakti Minerals & Chemicals Exporters of minerals such as barytes, calcite, china clay, dolomite, kaolin, steatite, silica, soap stone, talc, mica, whitting, super snow white grades.
- ADV Metal ADV Metal is a company promoted by a group of technocrats of proven track record with main focus on manufacturing and marketing of de-oxidation and desulphurization of hot metal related products and their application through demonstration with guaranteed result. ADV Metal is a member of ADV Group headquartered at Delhi is registered with Govt. Organization and holding various licenses from Govt. of India and State Govt. for carrying out imports
- A. K. G. Exim Private Limited Exporter of steel-tmt bars, hard drawn wires, cold ribbed wires, channel, angles, metal scraps etc.
- Param International Importers & exporters of minerals, metals, inorganic chemicals, organic chemicals, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals.
- Sponge Iron Manufacturers Association The economy was in the midst of a radical change and the Sponge Iron Manufacturers Association (SIMA) was constituted and started operation from 11 February 1992. It was officially registered under the Society Registration Act XXI of 1860 on 31 January 1994. The overall mood was of great dynamism, qualitative change and greater choices.Besides its traditional role of keeping members updated with development and data, both at national and international levels, SIMA also takes up image building exercise at regular intervals. These are to project and ensure the continued development and growth of the sponge iron industry in India. In the current economic scenario, the role of SIMA has significantly enhanced to maintain a coherent plan, which represents in totality, the requirements and hardships faced by the industry.
- Shri Ram Sons Wax Pvt. Ltd. Engaged in importer & exporter of paraffin wax, bees wax, iran residue wax, carnauba wax, indian shellack wax, stearic acid and polyamide resin.
- Pankaj Metals The company is primarily engaged in the trading and wholesaling of Brass Metal Products, Copper Flat Bars, Brass & Copper Products. We also facilitate our customers with the easy availability of wholesale copper pipes at the most advantageous deals.
- MARUBENI INDIA PVT. LTD. MIPL HIGHLIGHTS is the wholly owned subsidiary of Marubeni Corporation, Japan Marubeni. First Japanese trading firm Marubeni to create a corporate subsidiary MIPL in India in June 1996. Initially Established an office in Bombay in 1952. Covers the Indian market from our base in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Goa and Chennai.
- Frost International Limited Exporter and supplier of iron ore fine, soya bean meal, rice, copper, gold and silver.
- Trafigura Beheer B. V. Deals in export and manufacture of metal ores, crude oil, petroleum products and liquid petroleum gas.
- DARGAN MACHINES & METALS PVT. LTD. DARGAN MACHINES & METALS PVT. LTD. has set benchmarks of excellence by catering to various industrial sectors. The company is enthusiastically engaged into the business of manufacturing, supplying and importing of Industrial Scraps like Steel Scrap Metal, Iron Scrap Metal, Heavy Metal Scraps, Cast Iron Scraps and many more.
- South West Spectro Geo-Services Pvt. Ltd. It is one a leaders in drilling, exploration and geologging services, and the other a leader in survey, core and lab testing services. Both the companies have combined to form a joint venture in the exciting and challenging field of coal, minerals, CBM gas lab services.
Industrial Minerals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (478)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.