Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » News and Media » Magazines » General Interest
General Interest in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Life & Style A lifestyle magazine for the indian american community featuring style, business, society, bollywood, beauty and newsmakers.
- The Voice of Millions A weekly news magzine providing news including states, national, international, entertainment and sports.
- The DayAfter An international illustrated news magazine.
- The India Today Group Offering information about India Today Group's magazines like India Today, Business Today, Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, Music Today and Care Today, etc.
- Hard News Providing news about national politics, international politics, economy, crime media and elections from India.
- Gfiles Inside Country's first independent magazine written, designed and produced for India's civil services—the vast and formidable network of bureaucracies and public sector organisations that provides continuity and stability to this nation's governance.
- Outlook India Provide information including national, international, business, politics, sports and entertainment.
- Life Positive Provide authentic information and guidance for holistic living as well as personal and spiritual growth.
- Franchiseinida Franchise Focussed.’ We understand the importance of an investor and are centric to work towards his interest. All our businesses are dedicated to inform and assist the investor. As pioneers in Indian franchising, all our divisions are either franchise supply or profitable franchise opportunities.
- Prevention Prevention, The Indian Edition, comes to you with cutting edge research based health content with, with columns and articles by leading health experts around the country and the World.
- Frontline A national magazine publishing all kind of information about current issues, updates, news, World Affairs, Essay, books, media and many more.
- Civil Services Times The Civil Services Times is a news magazine registered under the Registrar of Newspapers for India under Government of India Ministry of Information and Broadcasting with the RNI Number 6233995. It is owned, printed and published by Vivek S. Raj. It is guided and directed towards creating a sense of clairvoyance and a sensitive aptitude towards all the relevant developments related to national, international, foreign policy, science and technology and economic issues.
- INDIAN AFFAIRS The Indian media started with the development of press, with prime focus on propagating news and on the views about the contemporary events. During the British period, James Augustan Hicky brought out the first newspaper, Bengal Gazette. The year was 1780 and in the era of freedom struggle, Indian Press was first used as the vehicle for propagating nationalist ideologies.
- Processed Food Industry Magazine providing information about rich cuisine and packaged for good health.
- Panchjanya Hindi weekly magazine providing the national and regional news.
- India Today India Today brings the Latest & Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology & opinions from leading columnists.
General Interest - ALL INDIA
@ All India (78)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.