Organisations in New DelhiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Institute for Social Democracy ISD took shape because during past five years the country witnessed a series of violent conflicts. They became a routine affair. Thousands of men, women and children fell victim to this madness. As Neruda says : PABLO NERUDA And one morning all that was burningOne morning the bonfiresLeapt out of the earth Devouring human beings-And from then on fire, Gunpowder from then on, And from then on blood, Bandits with planes and Moors, Bandits with planes and Moors,
- The Guild of Service The Guild of Service North India was born in 1972. Today, under the leadership of Dr. Mohini Giri Former Chairperson of the National Commission for Women and Founder/President of the War Widows Associations, the Guild works for the empowerment of marginalized women and children. Since then the Guild of Service has launched multidimensional programs aimed towards vocational training and education of women--both through advocacy and grass root work.
- Sarv Saksharta Abhiyan Trust Sarv Saksharta Abhiyan IT Program, began its service towards the society and are since, actively working to spread with the latest developments in this field. Our smaritan attitude has helped carve a niche for ourselves in Indian IT literacy scenario, via our socially oriented services we have been able to provide competitive computer education to that section of society also for which it would have been a dream otherwise.
- VisionRI Connexion Services Private Limited VisionRI Alliance is an avenue for development professionals and organizations created by development consulting firm VisionRI Connexion Services Private Limited. The objective of the Alliance is to catalyze the process of value and business generation for the Members (individual professionals) and Associates (development organizations) in the developmental marketplace by facilitating the temporal match between demand and supply of specialized quality manpower. Alliance is an inclusive group in the sense that the term "professional" is interpreted widely to mean anyone who operates her or himself as a knowledge worker in the developmental marketplace independent or part of an employing organization regardless of what term they use to define themselves; and thus, the membership of the Alliance does not imply that members are related to our firm in any capacity.
- Bposhaadi Bposhaadi.Com, The Worlds No 1 & only matrimonial portal for BPO employees Our goal is to ensure that thousands of people find their life partners through our revolutionary matchmaking service which aims at a blissful married life & bonding for its members.
- Air Force Wives Welfare Association AFWWA PLACEMENT SERVICES has a large database of personnel having experience in logistics, management, technical, administration etc with good academic qualifications MBAPGDBMM Tech etc. This office can provide skilled and disciplined human resource having 1520 years experience
- Centad Making Trade Work For Development Centad's main strategy is to further an understanding of the linkages between trade and development in the South Asia region through the following approaches. Research is central to understanding the real impact of international trade on the people of South Asia, and its linkage with development.
- South Asia Foundation Thus, at the grass roots level, the Foundation is an experiment in idealism, working for the promotion of the rural artisans, the cultural environment and the economy of South Asia, to transform this region into a land of peace and opportunity. The Foundation believes in the power of ideas and the strength and creativity of the common people.
- U & N Foundation U & N Foundation has emerged, lot of institutions and organizations have been identified and recognized on the basis of their excellent track record in the field of Health and Education. With their co-operation and support the activities of the Foundation are witnessing and expending in a meaning full way to fulfill the vision and the mission of the Foundation. Factually, in a very short span of time the working field started growing unexpectedly
- National Labour Cooperatives Federation of India National Labour Cooperatives Federation of India Ltd NLCF is an apex organisation established in the year 1981, now working under the provisions of Multi State Cooperative Societies Act 2002. NLCFs main objective is to organise, promote, co-ordinate, help and develop the working of Labour Cooperatives for economic and social development of the unorganised sector
- Savera India Savera was founded in 1999 by a dedicated social worker and trade union leader Mr, Anand Sharma who has a mission for the rights and development of women and children. Savera is working with the grassroots people and organizations in order to resolve the major Socio -Economic, Cultural and human rights problem prevalent in the communities and for the attainment of Social justice & protection of human rights at the community level.
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- All India Oriental Bank Officers Association All India Oriental Bank Officers Association had its origin way back in 1970 much before AIBOA came into existence. It was the foresight of the then leaders of our bank that they thought of officers community, their job security and protection from undue harassment of the Management in the times to come.
- The Braj Foundation Braj Foundation is dedicated to the all round development of Braj-the culturally vibrant region associated with the legend of Sri Radha-Krishna, one of the most celebrated divine couples in Hindu mythology. 'Braj' spans across three States of modern India; Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh, portions of Bharatpur district of Rajasthan and Palwal district of Haryana.
- Truth Of Universe is an NGO We are a registered NGO since 2004. We are based in India and working hard to make peoples life easy. We bleave in simple living with high moral values and to do what we can for poor people, rural development, child education, women wellfare, oldage help etc. We have a vast social network and working from 2004 for those who are in need. Still there are many people in rural areas who need our attention.
- NAIR SERVICE SOCIETY DELHI The aims and objectives of the Society are to promote the cultural, education and social well being of the members of the Society residing within the NCTD. In particular, the aims and the objectives of the Society are:- 1 To provide the members of the Community a forum for exchange of thoughts on social, cultural, economic and educational problems of the society both on national level and with particular reference to Kerala.
- Indian Heritage Cities Network The UNESCO-led Indian Heritage Cities Network provides a platform for sharing experience and expertise for the sustainable socioeconomic and cultural development of Indias historic cities. The Network was founded in September 2006 at an international conference held in Jaipur, with the endorsement of the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
- BLESS INDIA BLESS INDIA was formed in 2005, by the gracious accord and blessings of the authorities of National fellowship and Br. Prashant was made Secretary with an executive body, for smooth functioning. BLESS INDIA was formed with the long process of prayers and sincere efforts. Br Prashant came to New Delhi on Oct. 2004. At that time he had the vision but not the means to translate his vision.
- Sainik Welfare Organization-India The Sainik Welfare Organization-India, a Public Trust is a non-government, non-religious and non-profitable social service organization with the sole objective of serving two segments of central government uniformed personnel, the Serving and the Retired who shares the right to a decent standard of living together within the same community after retirement from active service.
- Antrashtriya Manavadhikar Sangtha Antrashtriya Manavadhikar Sangtha is a registered trust for charitable activities.The object for which the trust is established are Education,Sports,Human Rights Protection,Relif to poor ,medical relief or advancement of any other object of general public utility and for such purposes as ,but not involving the carrying on of any other activity for profit.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.