Organisations in New DelhiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT SATA is registered under the SOCIETIES REGISTRATION ACT OF 1860 on 7th of January 2003. We are a professional organization with the primary goal of developing Indigenous Technologies for Global deployment. Earth Science, Air Environmental Studies, New Product Development Information Technology products and services Real Time Data-acquisition Systems and Supervisory Control Systems It takes multidirectional approach.
- Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind, though formally launched in 1919, was inheritor of a rich legacy dating back to early 18th century when Shah Waliullah of Delhi led a revolution to change the whole system by drawing attention of people to the depredations of European imperialism, degeneration and corruption among oriental rulers.
- The YP Foundation The YP Foundation is a youth led and run nonprofit in India that develops young peoples leadership skills to take action on issues that young people are passionate about. We support young people between the ages of 13 to 28, to conceptualize and implement projects that challenge stereotypes, forge sustainable partnerships and promote the uninhibited expression of young people.
- Sainik Welfare Organization-India The Sainik Welfare Organization-India, a Public Trust is a non-government, non-religious and non-profitable social service organization with the sole objective of serving two segments of central government uniformed personnel, the Serving and the Retired who shares the right to a decent standard of living together within the same community after retirement from active service.
- National Buildings Organisation The National Buildings Organisation (NBO) was established in 1954 as an attached office under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (the then Ministry of Works and Housing) for technology transfer, experimentation, development and dissemination of housing statistics. In the context of formulation of Housing Policy and Programmes.
- Indian Wildlife Org It is not easy to say which particular one is the largest, but amongst the upper ten are certainly the Sarus Crane and the Himalayan Bearded Vulture or Vulture or Lammergeyer. The former stand the height of a man; the latter has a wing spread of over 8feet. Amongst our smallest birds are the flowerpeckers, e.g. Tick ells Flowerpeckers scarcely bigger than a normal thumb.
- Inclusion and Social Harmony With Attitude Reconstruction A humanistic philosophy which recognises that though all individuals are different, they need the same opportunities and equal spaces in society. It is a move towards developing a more mature society, community and nation. With our legacy of tolerance and diversity, our strengths must lie in Social Harmony.
- Chetanalaya Chetanalaya is the most serving non profit organisation in Delhi and Haryana. Initiated in 1970 as humanitarian response to the plight of people in the resettlement colonies and slum clusters of Delhi as well as the backward villages of Haryana, Chetanalaya reaches to over a million people through multi pronged interventions.
- INDIA-CIS The INDIACIS Chamber of Commerce and Industry was established by late Shri Manubhai Shah in 1986. With his vast experience in the field of commerce and his long association with the Soviet Union, he sensed the need for an organization to bring together businessmen from India and the newly independent States of the erstwhile USSR. The objective of the Chamber is to assist in promoting trade and economic cooperation between India and CIS countries with the participation of all Industrial Houses and Trading Companies of India through trade fairs, exhibitions, seminars, symposia, lectures, campaigns and exchange of business delegations.
- THE LIVER CARE FOUNDATION Our Mission is to advocate and generate public awareness about liver health, through information, education and communication. We commit to assist those living with a liver disease. Striving continuously, we aim to bridge the global gap in the field of academics and research relating to the liver and liver diseases.
- India First Foundation India First Foundation is a humble component of the comprehensive effort that commenced over a century ago and that has since been ceaselessly striving to recapture and reinstate our national identity. The Indian civilization stream, which has an undated and updateable beginning and an amazing continuity, which is unknown to and denied to other civilizations, was impeded for several centuries.
- Ayushi Jan Sewa Welfare Foundation Ayushi Jan Sewa Welfare Foundation is promised to help for poor and under income people of society and in future work for human development. It is a voluntary, non – profit organization established Feb 2010.with an aim to work for the disadvantage, deprived, section of the society.
- Transparency International India Transparency International India is implementing a grassroots initiative, Pahal: Shaasan Sudhaar Ki Ore in four districts each in four states, namely Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Jharkhand and Bihar since April, 2009. This initiative is the next logical step taken after the TIIs India Corruption Study, 2008 carried out to measure the extent of bribes paid by the rural below poverty line BPL households to avail the eleven basic PDS, Hospitals, School Education.
- Women Work & Health Initiative Women Work & Health Initiative WWHI is a unique forum that relates research with practice, in order to determine adequate responses to the realities that link womens two worlds: Work & Home. It seeks to adopt a multi-disciplinary, empirical approach to issues of Occupational Safety & Health OSH, HIV/AIDS & Environment that directly impact womens well being.
- All India Oriental Bank Officers Association All India Oriental Bank Officers Association had its origin way back in 1970 much before AIBOA came into existence. It was the foresight of the then leaders of our bank that they thought of officers community, their job security and protection from undue harassment of the Management in the times to come.
- Dia Vikas Dia Vikas was established in early 2008 as a social investor to support the growth of Indian microfinance and encourage the development of start-up operations in underserved areas. Our primary objective is the reduction in poverty rather than a financial return. Dia Vikas partners with microfinance institutions to directly touch the lives of millions of people in profound need in an effective and very efficient way.
- Indian National Trade Union Congress To establish an order of society which is free from hindrance in the way on an all round development of its individual members, which fosters the growth of human personality in all its aspects and goes to the utmost limit in progressively eliminating social political or economic exploitation and inequality, the profit motive in the economic activity and organization of society and the antisocial concentration in any form.
- Jan Madhyam Our goa l- Inclusion Bring the challenged person into the mainstream and steering to words a productive and fulfilling life. Our focus - The challenged an economically disadvantaged girl-child. We promote - Self-advocacy and economic self-sufficiency. Today we work in depth with about 250 young persons (able and disabled) and their families.
- Mehar Charitable Society Mehar Charitable society is nongovernmental organization working for the upliftment of the poor and destitute Communities in both rural and urban areas, helping them to discover alternatives leading to their socio economic independence, self sustainability and better health. We are committed to the care of children and their families in need.
- Indian Science Congress Association Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) is the premier organisation of India's entire Science community. ISCA was formed with the objective of advancing, promoting and furthering the cause of Science in India, thus stimulate scientific research in India.From the modest beginning in 1914 with 150 members and 35 papers communicated for reading at the first session, ISCA has grown into a strong fraternity with more than ten thousand members till date.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.