Organisations in New DelhiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- PRESSCLUBPATIALA.COM Rahul Mahajan chose Dimpy Ganguly as his bride on Saturday night on NDTV Imagine's reality show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega.There were three finalist on the show - Dimpy, Nikunj Malik and Harpreet Chhabbra - but finally it was the Kolkata-based Dimpy who won Rahul's heart.
- Institute of ParaPsychology and Spiritual Researches Prof. Dr. Ramesh Paramahamsa, a Spiritual leader of many dimensions is a philogopher, the founder of Institute of Para-Psychology and Spiritual Researches. New Delhi, the author of several books, began his search for Absolute Truth and deep knowledge of Para-Vidya from his early age. He has knowledge and proficiency in practical aspects of Yoga-Tantra, Breathing technique Ajapa Japa, rituals and meditation sitting at the feet of several Gurus
- Institute for Social Democracy ISD took shape because during past five years the country witnessed a series of violent conflicts. They became a routine affair. Thousands of men, women and children fell victim to this madness. As Neruda says : PABLO NERUDA And one morning all that was burningOne morning the bonfiresLeapt out of the earth Devouring human beings-And from then on fire, Gunpowder from then on, And from then on blood, Bandits with planes and Moors, Bandits with planes and Moors,
- Indian Society for Trenchless Technology Indian Society for Trenchless Technology IndSTT is the autonomous apex organisation to promote the application of Trenchless Technology in India. It was established in 1995 and registered under SR Act of 1860 with registration number 32943 of 1998. Founders of this Society include various luminaries from the Construction Sector.
- QAI Global Institute QAI is a global workforce development and consulting organization addressing the education and Operational Excellence needs of information technology, information technology enabled and knowledge intensive organizations.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Scheme Nehru Yuva Kendra Scheme was started in 1972 by the then Ministry of Education with the objective of providing the non student rural youth an oppurtunity to help him grow and involve in the nation building activities. In 1987,all the existing kendra's under the NYK scheme were reorganized into an autonomous body that was formed by a resolution of Department of Youth Affairs.
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Dia Vikas Dia Vikas was established in early 2008 as a social investor to support the growth of Indian microfinance and encourage the development of start-up operations in underserved areas. Our primary objective is the reduction in poverty rather than a financial return. Dia Vikas partners with microfinance institutions to directly touch the lives of millions of people in profound need in an effective and very efficient way.
- NonAligned Students and Youth Movement Non- Aligned Students and Youth Movement is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential so as to have a positive impact in society and to unite the Youth and Students organizations of the Non Aligned countries. The Non-Aligned Students and Youth Movement believes in policies and practices of cooperation,
- Waste 2 Wealth Waste 2 Wealth , a Non Governmental Organization is working to initiate and encourage people to contribute for sustainable development by their providing waste paper for 100ecycling purpose. The society is working with an objective to create complete awareness towards systematic collection and disposal of waste paper through its Educate and Implement Program. According to our survey, out of the total paper collected from different sources, only 15th is going for recycling. Our society motivates people to understand the right value of paper at each stage.
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Sewa Smarak Trust Society Banarsidas Chandiwala Sewa Smarak Trust Society was established 1952 by the dynamic and visionary Late Shri Brijkrishan Chandiwala, a veteran Gandhian and philanthropist, in the memory of his illustrious father Late Shri Banarsidas Chandiwala. President of prominent social service organisations such as Bharat Sewak Samaj and Sadachar Samiti, Shri Brijkrishan Chandiwala was a simple man, endowed with visionary mind. He formed the Society with the mission: To Provide Yeomen Service in the Field of Health and Education.
- Antrashtriya Manavadhikar Sangtha Antrashtriya Manavadhikar Sangtha is a registered trust for charitable activities.The object for which the trust is established are Education,Sports,Human Rights Protection,Relif to poor ,medical relief or advancement of any other object of general public utility and for such purposes as ,but not involving the carrying on of any other activity for profit.
- Jan Madhyam Our goa l- Inclusion Bring the challenged person into the mainstream and steering to words a productive and fulfilling life. Our focus - The challenged an economically disadvantaged girl-child. We promote - Self-advocacy and economic self-sufficiency. Today we work in depth with about 250 young persons (able and disabled) and their families.
- PAHAL PAHAL is a Nationallevel organization registered under societys registration act of 1860. Pahal is working in Delhi, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh to create awareness about the importance es since 2003. We are partner withof Education, Health and Social Issu various Sate and. National Forums working for the Education of Children like, Alliance for people Rights APR , National Alliance for Fundamental Right to Education NAFRE and Lok Adhikar Manch.
- Jaikisan We introduce ourselves as Jaikisan.org a self sustaining social organization. Registered under societies registration act XXI of 1860. Jaikisan active since 2000, establishing Kisan Soochna Kendras multi purpose business hubs in the villages of India. The mandate of Jaikisan.org under an MOU with Government of Uttaranchal is to connect entire Uttaranchal with 3000 Kisan Soochna Kendras, fully modernized and computerized till village level.
- Nizamia Charitable Trust Nizamia Charitable Trust based in Delhi has been working in the most backward districts of north India for the cause. The trust owes to the great Islamic scholar 12th A.D Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia R.A. who preached Islam and the basic principles of universal love and brotherhood. It remains apolitical and non-governmental organization in action since its registration in 1983. It renders service for the society without any bias towards class, color, community or religion.
- Mouth Piece for Agenda-Based Network of Cultural Harmony Office of the organization is well furnished with all necessary requirements like telephones, multimedia computers with internet facility, printers, photocopier, inverter and other office furniture. This was possible because of the dedicated, sincere and hard working staff of the organization.
- EARTH MATTER FOUNDATION Keeping yourself informed about the peril of Indias wildlife is a great place to start to make a difference - but to make a real impact - create awareness in your community and demand changes be made in India and internationally. There are numerous things you can do to increase the level of awareness.
- The National Rifle Association of India The National Rifle Association of India NRAI was formed on April 17, 1951, to develop the shooting sport in India and impart training to civilians for self-defense. The NRAI is headed by Digvijay Singh, a Member of Parliament and former minister of state for external affairs, who is its President. The secretary general is Baljit Singh Sethi.
- THE LIVER CARE FOUNDATION Our Mission is to advocate and generate public awareness about liver health, through information, education and communication. We commit to assist those living with a liver disease. Striving continuously, we aim to bridge the global gap in the field of academics and research relating to the liver and liver diseases.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.