Organisations in New DelhiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Centre for Social Research Centre for Social Researchs core mission is to restructure gender relations toward a humane, equitable and gender-just Indian society. We focus our attention toward empowering women, protecting and ensuring womens rights and understanding social issues from a gender perspective. For nearly three decades, weve worked in four broadly defined areas.
- Youth Reach Youthreach is an NGO that seeks to inspire individual and collective transformation to create positive social change. Youthreach creates awareness on social and ecological issues to inculcate a culture that is rooted in self reflection, sensitivity and participation. We create opportunities for individuals and organisations to contribute time, energy, skills, materials and financial resources in response to critical community needs.
- Women Work & Health Initiative Women Work & Health Initiative WWHI is a unique forum that relates research with practice, in order to determine adequate responses to the realities that link womens two worlds: Work & Home. It seeks to adopt a multi-disciplinary, empirical approach to issues of Occupational Safety & Health OSH, HIV/AIDS & Environment that directly impact womens well being.
- Veda Sansthan The aim of Veda-Sansthan is to propagate Vedas. The Sansthan is determined to achieve this by providing study material at home. It is setting up an international centre for this purpose. It will endeavour to present Vedas in an easy and simple way related to present problems. The following Certificate and Diploma courses are to be started soon.
- Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Research Foundation A nation faced with threats and challenges like ours has to seriously strengthen its school of thought and fortify the foundations that power action. In any age, it is the power of ideology that drives societies and people to realise conceived dreams and ambitions. To coincide with the Nationalist Parivars ideas about the Nation, People and Society in the light of great stalwarts and pathfinders like Swami Vivekananda
- IBFAN Asia Global Strategy for Infant and Young Child Feeding :World Health Assembly WHA and UNICEF adopted the Global Strategy,which sets five additional targets: national policy on infant and young child feeding, community outreach, information support, infant feeding in difficult circumstances and monitoring and evaluation.
- Turning Point Foundation Turning Point Foundation is founded by a group of likeminded and socially concerned citizens at the outset of the 21st century. The new century has looked upon by the Foundation with numerous hopes, expectations and apprehensions. Our vision is to develop an environment for our beneficiaries in which they can make healthy choices and lead a life of dignity and respect.
- Bposhaadi Bposhaadi.Com, The Worlds No 1 & only matrimonial portal for BPO employees Our goal is to ensure that thousands of people find their life partners through our revolutionary matchmaking service which aims at a blissful married life & bonding for its members.
- U & N Foundation U & N Foundation has emerged, lot of institutions and organizations have been identified and recognized on the basis of their excellent track record in the field of Health and Education. With their co-operation and support the activities of the Foundation are witnessing and expending in a meaning full way to fulfill the vision and the mission of the Foundation. Factually, in a very short span of time the working field started growing unexpectedly
- Asian Centre for Organisation Research and Development The Asian Centre for Organisation Research and Development (ACORD) was became a Registered Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. ACORD provides its services to a wide range of organizations, Urban/Rural Sectors, Central & State Governments, Social Development sectors, and Bilateral/International Development Organisations.
- Sasta Sahitya Mandal The Mandal was established in the year 1925. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. Being a Charitable society, it has been working on no-profit basis. Its main object has been to promote and develop high-class literature at the cheapest possible price. It has published more than 2000 books so far, out of which about 600 titles are available.
- Alee Club Alee Club is a registered voluntary organization and the publisher of newspaper ALEE TIMES established with support of like-minded people crusading against all the social ills plaguing our society. Our aim is to help people of all socio-economic class to effect positive changes in their life.
- Creative Uttarakhand We are a registered non profitable association; amass of next generation youngsters from various institutes, universities and a range of professional organizations. This theth pahari domain is being expanded all over the world, loop of non resident Uttarakhandis from various countries like US, Singapore, Germany, UK, France, Russia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Dubai, Kenya, india and Japan are been actively associated as core members.
- BLESS INDIA BLESS INDIA was formed in 2005, by the gracious accord and blessings of the authorities of National fellowship and Br. Prashant was made Secretary with an executive body, for smooth functioning. BLESS INDIA was formed with the long process of prayers and sincere efforts. Br Prashant came to New Delhi on Oct. 2004. At that time he had the vision but not the means to translate his vision.
- Indian Heritage Cities Network The UNESCO-led Indian Heritage Cities Network provides a platform for sharing experience and expertise for the sustainable socioeconomic and cultural development of Indias historic cities. The Network was founded in September 2006 at an international conference held in Jaipur, with the endorsement of the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
- IRIS Publication Pvt. Ltd. Our Profile IPP Ltd. undertakes a gamut of responsibilities and turnkey projects in English and Hindi along with its sister organisation, LIGHTS, a non-profit research and analysis factory. The range extends from conduction field surveys, research and analysis to presenting international quality books that can even be dispatched to the requisite destinations.
- Indian Council of Philosophical Research An argument crucially advanced was that if there is one single factor which would command respect and attention from the contemporary world, it would be none other than the profound wisdom contained in Indian philosophy. Setting up a Journal of the Indian Council of Philosophical Research.
- SAMPARK REGD. SOCIETY SAMPARK REGD. SOCIETY is an Indian National Organisation, started with mutual effort of some students of Delhi University. Our aim is to provide Sport & Education facility for economically backward children of society, simultaneously also we are working for widow welfare, this project is not fully function but effort is going on.At present Childrens Welfare Education & Sports project is fully functional in Delhi and consistently working since year 2006.
- SARVATI DEVI MEMORIAL TRUST Sarvati Devi was a noted social worker of Taj city, whose noble dreams were to uplift & enlighten the rural life of India. She not only felt the pulse of the countryside but also identified herself with the sufferings & miseries of the rural folks, a city which occupied the centre stage of medieval politics.
- Circle of Animal Lovers (Regd.) We are a registered under society Registration Act 1860 as a non government, non-profit, charitable animal welfare organization recognized by the Animal Welfare Board of India, Chennai, India (under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India). We are member of the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) London, U.K. and the World Society for the Protection of Animal (WSPA) London U.K.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.