Organisations in New DelhiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The India Sponsor Foundation The India Sponsor Foundation mandate is to work on the rights and empowerment of women and children through education. We believe that education is not just a basic right but the most powerful catalyst for economic growth and social transformation.We are also convinced that education for the poorer sections.
- Manlibnet MANLIBNET was born in the year 2000 and was registered as a Society under Societies Regulation Act of 1860. The primary objective of MANLIBNET is to provide a common forum to the professionals; and to develop understanding and co-operation particularly among management and business libraries and the librarians.
- Freedom Trust FreedomTrust is one such organization dedicated towards the upliftment of weaker sections of society and building a new India. Their dream is to see a united India, socially, economically and morally developed country which treats every one with dignity and respect. One family working towards this dream is the Singhs. Mrs. Alka Singh and Sardar Arvindar Singh.
- Samadhan India Poverty brings together a heterogeneous mix of families surviving on daily wages and caught in the vicious cycle of lack of education, unemployment, malnutrition and consequent ill health. This situation coupled with paucity of services, are the main contributors to a disproportionately large number of intellectually disabled persons in low-income communities.
- BLESS INDIA BLESS INDIA was formed in 2005, by the gracious accord and blessings of the authorities of National fellowship and Br. Prashant was made Secretary with an executive body, for smooth functioning. BLESS INDIA was formed with the long process of prayers and sincere efforts. Br Prashant came to New Delhi on Oct. 2004. At that time he had the vision but not the means to translate his vision.
- Anandini Team Started with the primary objective of working in the field of disability, Anandini aspires to spread joy & happiness as it unfolds its wings. Anandini aims to reach out and touch the lives of people with disabilities, their families and professionals associated with the field of disability. Children with disabilities have a special place within Anandinis mandate.
- Indian Science Congress Association Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) is the premier organisation of India's entire Science community. ISCA was formed with the objective of advancing, promoting and furthering the cause of Science in India, thus stimulate scientific research in India.From the modest beginning in 1914 with 150 members and 35 papers communicated for reading at the first session, ISCA has grown into a strong fraternity with more than ten thousand members till date.
- Savera India Savera was founded in 1999 by a dedicated social worker and trade union leader Mr, Anand Sharma who has a mission for the rights and development of women and children. Savera is working with the grassroots people and organizations in order to resolve the major Socio -Economic, Cultural and human rights problem prevalent in the communities and for the attainment of Social justice & protection of human rights at the community level.
- Institute Of Urban Transport (India) Institute Of Urban Transport (India) was established in May, 1997 as a premier professional non-profit making organization and registered under the Societies Registration Act. The membership of the Institute comprises Academicians, Architects, Economists, Engineers, Transport Planners, Town Planners and professionals from various disciplines.
- People For Animals People for Animals was founded in 1994. By Pritish Nandy and Maneka Gandhi, two people were convinced that India needed a people's movement to stop cruelty towards animals and spread the message of ahimsa. Nandy, poet and journalist, now a member of the Indian parliament became the first managing trustee. Gandhi, writer and politician, minister of environment and forests in the Indian Government, a crusading activist for the cause of animals, was the chairperson.
- Corporate Disaster Resource Network Corporate Disaster Resource Network (CDRN) is a web based supply chain management system that helps Relief agencies, Response agencies and Local governments access and feed in real time information on products and services required for emergency humanitarian relief. Thereby enabling an efficient logistics, administrative and financial resources based emergency preparedness, response and rehabilitation tool.
- RAY WELFARE TRUST The trust was formed in the year 1999 with the sole objectives to take up the development activities / Awareness Programs in urban / rural areas. Trust gave emphasis to work in rural / urban areas for the benefit of the target community. Ray Welfare Trust is working from the last 10 years in rural Livelihood, health, education & environment having a presence in three states viz. Delhi, Haryana, U.P. of India.
- Arthritis Foundation of India Trust A group of Doctors and Socially oriented people were working in the field of arthritis and osteoporosis, later on, a formal NGO in form of Arthritis Foundation of India Trust Regd. came into existence. Its Chairman Dr. Sushil Sharma along with Trustees and advisors pledged to work for this otherwise largely ignored issue.The whole idea of making AFI was to carry out organized social work in the field of osteoporosis and arthritis and place this issue on the National Health Agenda.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Contemporary Studies Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Contemporary Studies s a part of the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and started its work towards the end of 1992. The Institute and the Foundation uphold as a guiding principle Rajiv vision for India: “modernization, economic reforms for productivity and competitiveness, decentralization of governance for greater public participation.
- Maangal matrimonial Our data search is very simple and the sequence is quite straight forward. Our feature rich approach is little intelligent to provide features to help you in a way that would find your prospective partner with few clicks of mouse. Our approach has made us first such portal, which is exclusively dedicated to a demography, which includes only Kumauni and Garhwali communities and offering a global integration.
- Insurance Foundation of India Insurance Foundation of India IFI is set up under Trust Registration Act 1882 of Government of India as a non-profit making organization. The main objective of IFI is to promote awareness of insurance in India through education and publishing of books in regional languages. The IFI was set-up in 2009 with the objective and purpose of increasing awareness about Insurance in India.
- The Delhi Bhajana Samaj (regd) The Delhi Bhajana Samaj was formally registered as a Society in the year 1956, as an amalgamation of a few othr institutions who were carrying on similar activities for nearly two decades earlier.The samaj felt that the construction and management of a temple complex, to cater to the needs of residents of Dwarka, in particular and those of NCR of Delhi in general, coming from different states of India, would need special skills and special administrative experience.
- Akhil Bhartiya Brahmin Maha Sabha The Akhil Bhartiya Brahmin Maha Sabha, was initiated before the ABBMS was born and subsequently , in the year 1941. The main objective is very clearly defined to protect , motivate and develop the age old vedic traditions which is a part of our daily routine. Even in the present day of highly materialistic world, to be in the forefront of the society, it is not only the proficiency in skill sets that takes you up the ladder but it is the sustenance that is important.
- True Vision India TRUE VISION INDIA is a nondenominational, nonprofit organization exists to manifest the love and compassion to any human being in any part of the world.Through its humanitarian works we aim to give an opportunity to any person to live in the world with dignity and allow individuals and communities to tap into various resources , so that they can find his or her own position in the community.
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Sewa Smarak Trust Society Banarsidas Chandiwala Sewa Smarak Trust Society was established 1952 by the dynamic and visionary Late Shri Brijkrishan Chandiwala, a veteran Gandhian and philanthropist, in the memory of his illustrious father Late Shri Banarsidas Chandiwala. President of prominent social service organisations such as Bharat Sewak Samaj and Sadachar Samiti, Shri Brijkrishan Chandiwala was a simple man, endowed with visionary mind. He formed the Society with the mission: To Provide Yeomen Service in the Field of Health and Education.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.