Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Industrial Management Academy Established in 1993,Industrial Management Academy is a non-political and an autonomous organization.It is a professional body dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge on management concepts and practices.The Academy undertakes management consultancy services.
- Truth Of Universe is an NGO We are a registered NGO since 2004. We are based in India and working hard to make peoples life easy. We bleave in simple living with high moral values and to do what we can for poor people, rural development, child education, women wellfare, oldage help etc. We have a vast social network and working from 2004 for those who are in need. Still there are many people in rural areas who need our attention.
- Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Research Foundation A nation faced with threats and challenges like ours has to seriously strengthen its school of thought and fortify the foundations that power action. In any age, it is the power of ideology that drives societies and people to realise conceived dreams and ambitions. To coincide with the Nationalist Parivars ideas about the Nation, People and Society in the light of great stalwarts and pathfinders like Swami Vivekananda
- Vijnana Bharati Vijnana Bharati the land of eternal knowledge which churned out the secrets of material as well as metaphysical world, is becoming an important global player. The materialistic world around, weary of the ever increasing competition, is hopefully listening to her wisdom of Vedas and Upanishads.
- Malaria Research Centre An autonomous research organization under indian council of medical research (ICMR) engaged in basic and applied research in malaria.
- Media Lab Asia Media Lab Asia MLAsia has been set up by Department of Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act. After completion of the initial phase, Government of India has approved a full scope programme for MLAsia.
- Indian Pugwash Society Indian Pugwash Society was established in August 1967 to promote the study, discussion and knowledge of and to stimulate general interest in, and to diffuse knowledge in regard to problems relating to science and world affairs. The Society seeks to promote the study, discussion, and knowledge of and to stimulate general interest.
- Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women (DFDW) was started as a club for deaf women, but observing the needs of deaf women it slowly started activities for their benefits and rehabilitation. Established in 1973, today DFDW is a Rehabilitation Center for all Deaf in India.
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India was registered under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 by the Registrar of Societies, Delhi Administration vide Certificate No. s 5480 of 1972-73 dated July 29, 1972 at Delhi.Join the largest Organization of Diabetes Health Care Professional and Researches in the Country.
- Indus Analytics Pvt. Ltd. Providing services in the field of economic research and analysis.
- Women Work & Health Initiative Women Work & Health Initiative WWHI is a unique forum that relates research with practice, in order to determine adequate responses to the realities that link womens two worlds: Work & Home. It seeks to adopt a multi-disciplinary, empirical approach to issues of Occupational Safety & Health OSH, HIV/AIDS & Environment that directly impact womens well being.
- Ogilvy It provides the information about centers for disease control and prevention.
- Centre for Joint Warfare Studies The Kargil conflict brought to fore the absence of the Joint Warfare Profession in the forces and MoD officials. It also highlighted the need to create Joint HQ and promote Jointness in policy formulation, defense acquisition, procedures and decision-making process in the Security of the Nation.
- Media Lab Asia Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act. After completion of the initial phase, Government of India has approved a full scope programme for MLAsia.
- Engineers India Reserach Institute Engineers India Research Institute (EIRI) is a renowned name in the industrial world for offering technical and financial consultancy services. EIRI services are Detailed Feasibility Reports, New Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Lucrative Industrial Project Opportunities, Preparation of Project Profiles/ Pre-Investment and Detailed Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys / Studies etc.
- HOPE PROJECT The Hope Project was founded in 1980 by the Sufi teacher, Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan. Moved by the extreme poverty of the people living near the mausoleum of his father Hazrat Inayat Khan, he envisioned a program, which would enable the poor to help themselves.
- Indian farmers It provides the information about farmers.
- The Energy & Resources Instiute Providing services of power generated system (biomass and solar).
- Performance Management Performance Management Division is an office within the Cabinet Secretariat and is headed by a Secretary to Government of India. Design a state-of-the-art performance management system in the Government after a comprehensive review of international best practices.
- Samuday Psycon Probably the first to begin an independent OD consulting practice in India in 1980, Sushanta worked in the Indian Space Research Organization and taught at ASCI, Hyderabad from 1972 to 1980. He has been at the forefront of developing the Applied Behavioural Sciences field in India and has been consulted by over a hundred organizations from the Corporate Sector, Banks, the Catholic Church and elite educational institutions.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.