Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Bhagwan Shree Lakshmi Narayan Dham Bhagwan Shree Lakshmi Narayan Dham has become a ray of hope to millions - bringing health, wealth and happiness to people. Incurable diseases have been cured by the tools of Cosmic Grace. Those who had lost all hope from life have regained their will to live. The principle of Cosmic Grace is based on the eternal wisdom of the Indian tradition.
- Oriya Cultural & Welfare Association Oriya Cultural & Welfare Association OCWA is a non-political, non-profit, and voluntary community. OCWA is devoted to cultural, ethical, moral and spiritual awakening of the masses. Development of divinity in mankind is its foremost goal and avowed objective.
- The Happy Life Welfare Society The Happy Life Welfare Society aims to focus on the youth of today, who are under a lot of pressure, given the present socio- economic and environmental conditions, combined with aggressive competition. These pressures may be academic, parental, societal, peer, economical, etc. Add to this, the exposure to worldwide cultures and ways of life through television, with no guidelines for them to understand what is appropriate and what is inappropriate.
- DSGMC Kirtan is a specific feature of Sikh worship.It means singing the scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures. It is the commonly accepted mode of rendering devotion to God by singing his praises. Sikh should listen to the Guru's teachings through Kirtan, make them the basis of one's life and this is the real listening of the Kirtan.
- responsenet Responsenet is a website to coordinate humanitarian response activities accurately and effectively. Users shall not post or transmit material violating upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Huthwaite International Change behaviour. Change results. At Huthwaite we have been studying and improving sales behaviour for over 30 years. From key account management to face-to-face selling, and in every sales situation you can imagine, we have analysed in excess of 40,000 sales calls – isolating and documenting behavioural characteristics that differentiate effective salespeople from the average.
- India Labourstat Today, Indiastat is a cluster of 51 sites including Indiaspecific, Sector specific and State specific sites rendering its dedicated services to the research fraternity from academic, professional and corporate world with authentic and comprehensive compilation of secondary level socioeconomic statistical data about India and its states on more than 35 variables.
- The Energy & Resources Instiute Providing services of power generated system (biomass and solar).
- Datanet India Datanet India Pvt. Ltd. was established as an ITenabled company in February 2000. We launched our first web site indiastat.com on 14th November 2000, which was inaugurated by the then Minister of State, Dept. of Statistics, Planning and Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Shri Arun Shourie at New Delhi.We strive for excellence through incessant research and development. We believe in understanding the needs and demands of our members and provide them quality information.
- Sambodhi Knowledge for Change Honesty. Integrity. These are not mere words for us. We sincerely value them. Honesty and integrity are our guiding tenets in dealing with our clients. We only present facts to our clients. Our clients interests are aligned with our interests. We value our clients interests just as we value our interests. We deliver the best to our clients.
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) is a part of the Ministry of Science and Technology, which was announced through a Presidential Notification, dated January 4, 1985 (74/2/1/8 Cab.) contained in the 164th Amendment of the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) has a mandate to carry out the activities relating to indigenous technology promotion, development, utilization and transfer.
- Dia Vikas Dia Vikas was established in early 2008 as a social investor to support the growth of Indian microfinance and encourage the development of start-up operations in underserved areas. Our primary objective is the reduction in poverty rather than a financial return. Dia Vikas partners with microfinance institutions to directly touch the lives of millions of people in profound need in an effective and very efficient way.
- Ekgaon One Village One world ekgaon means one village in Hindi.One village is the origin of human civilisation,the smallest unit of socio-cultural and administrative structure in the world, and is often synonymous with the idea of an interdependent community of individuals,like a family.We believe that what is best for a village is indeed best for the sustainable development of the whole world.
- Centre for Social Research Centre for Social Researchs core mission is to restructure gender relations toward a humane, equitable and gender-just Indian society. We focus our attention toward empowering women, protecting and ensuring womens rights and understanding social issues from a gender perspective. For nearly three decades, weve worked in four broadly defined areas.
- The Braj Foundation Braj Foundation is dedicated to the all round development of Braj-the culturally vibrant region associated with the legend of Sri Radha-Krishna, one of the most celebrated divine couples in Hindu mythology. 'Braj' spans across three States of modern India; Mathura district of Uttar Pradesh, portions of Bharatpur district of Rajasthan and Palwal district of Haryana.
- Engineers India Research Institute we are one of the industry leading organizations engaged in providing reliable services in technical consultancy services and financial consultancy services. Our comprehensive range of services also encompass in preparation of feasibility reports, market studies & surveys, project reports in the latest CDROM version in diverse industries. Additionally, we are foremost in publishing industrial books, project reports and export study reports. Led by our mentor Mr. Sudhir Gupta, we are able to expand our business throughout the country.
- Crux Consultants Crux Consultants is an Indian multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy Organization having the expertise to undertake the Investigation, Planning, Designing and Construction Supervision of various components of Engineering Projects. Since its incorporation in November 1989, CCPL has been rendering Consultancy services to various Government and SemiGovernment organizations in India.
- Biologicx We are a development centric company and believe that marketing efforts will succeed only if they are built upon strong products that evolve with our customers' needs. We are providing broadest range of products and services to thousands of researchers across multiple industries including topmost pharmaceutical companies and premiere research centers.
- Institute Of Genomics And Integrative Biology A premier institute carrying out research leading to generation of new knowledge and development of technologies in various areas of modern biotechnology with a special focus on genomics and genome informatics.
- Technical education Technical education in India contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the social and economic development of our nation. In India, technical education is imparted at various levels such as:craftsmanship, diploma, degree, post-graduate and research in specialized fields, catering to various aspects of technological development and economic progress.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.