Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- THE LIVER CARE FOUNDATION Our Mission is to advocate and generate public awareness about liver health, through information, education and communication. We commit to assist those living with a liver disease. Striving continuously, we aim to bridge the global gap in the field of academics and research relating to the liver and liver diseases.
- Swechha Swechha is an organization of young people has its advantages and disadvantages. Most people think that wisdom comes with age, but we don't have any grey hair yet. It comprises of professionals, consultants and students from various fields such as social work, management, media and science.
- IPEN Ipen are a professional and cohesive network of program management specialists, clinical epidemiologists, epidemiologists, health social scientists, biostatisticians, health economists, physicians, anthropologists, behavioral scientists, public health specialists, nutrition and health specialists and health management.
- IBFAN Asia Global Strategy for Infant and Young Child Feeding :World Health Assembly WHA and UNICEF adopted the Global Strategy,which sets five additional targets: national policy on infant and young child feeding, community outreach, information support, infant feeding in difficult circumstances and monitoring and evaluation.
- Federation Of Indian Mineral Industries FIMI has over 44 years of experience in mining technology solutions for the mineral Industry. In 1966, the individual mine operators and associations established an allIndia federation a nonprofit corporate body under the Companies Act, 1956 to promote the interests of mining, mineral processing, metal making and other mineralbased industries and to attend to the problems faced by them in lease grants, renewals, tenures, production, taxation, trade, exports, labour, etc.
- MASI Every body in the society has right to achieve education. But this right is not given to all community members at equal level. The poor or deserving children have lack of achieving education because education is becoming very expensive it is very hard for the poor children to attain education in good school.
- Ramesh Kumar Ramesh Kumar is a social think tank and social reformer. He believes that educated class can only bring change in India as the political class has failed to solve problem of common man. He feels that his movement thrives on the ability of the progressive community to capitalise on appropriate opportunities and translate such opportunities into social change.
- J & K State Industrial Development Corporation Providing services like identification and formulation of techno economically viable projects and tie up of appropriate technologies.
- Development Alternatives Development Alternatives Group is to promote sustainable national development. The activities of Development Alternatives cover a broad array of development issues. And these issues are complex, requiring sophisticated, trans-disciplinary responses. Development Alternatives works with partners in all sectors.
- All India Ophthalmological Society The AIOS was established in the year 1930. It is a registered Society under the Society's Registration Act of 1860. We have at present about 12,000 Members. The objects of the Society are cultivation and promotion of the study and practice of ophthalmic sciences, research and man-power development with a view to render service to the community and to promote social contacts among ophthalmologists of the country.
- Duphar Interfran Limited Engaged in providing services in the field of research support services.
- Sambodhi Knowledge for Change Honesty. Integrity. These are not mere words for us. We sincerely value them. Honesty and integrity are our guiding tenets in dealing with our clients. We only present facts to our clients. Our clients interests are aligned with our interests. We value our clients interests just as we value our interests. We deliver the best to our clients.
- Delhi School of Economics The DSE building was inaugurated on 18 January 1956 by the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru,who was also the first President of the Delhi School of Economics Society.It has grown through the years to become the premier institute in India for advanced study and research in Economics.
- Engineers India Reserach Institute Engineers India Research Institute EIRI is an esteemed organization and provides integrated technical and financial consultancy service. The institute offers discreet information and counselling concerning a business to solve its recurring and potential business issues. EIRI supports clients to deal with various business practices to effectively run projects.
- Institute for Studies in Industrial Development A national-level public funded research and educational institution to undertake, promote, and co-ordinate research in the area of industrial development, with special emphasis on the problems of India and its relationship with other countries of the world.
- Centre For Science And Environment A public interest research and advocacy organisation that promotes environmentally sound and equitable development strategies.
- National HRD Network The National HRD Network is an association of professionals committed to promoting the HRD movement in the country and enhancing the capability of human resource professionals in order to enable them to make an impactful contribution to enhancing competitiveness and creating value for society. Towards this end, National HRD Network is committed to the development of human resources through education, training, research and experience sharing.
- Centre for Social Research Centre for Social Researchs core mission is to restructure gender relations toward a humane, equitable and gender-just Indian society. We focus our attention toward empowering women, protecting and ensuring womens rights and understanding social issues from a gender perspective. For nearly three decades, weve worked in four broadly defined areas.
- Ekgaon One Village One world ekgaon means one village in Hindi.One village is the origin of human civilisation,the smallest unit of socio-cultural and administrative structure in the world, and is often synonymous with the idea of an interdependent community of individuals,like a family.We believe that what is best for a village is indeed best for the sustainable development of the whole world.
- Corporate Disaster Resource Network Corporate Disaster Resource Network (CDRN) is a web based supply chain management system that helps Relief agencies, Response agencies and Local governments access and feed in real time information on products and services required for emergency humanitarian relief. Thereby enabling an efficient logistics, administrative and financial resources based emergency preparedness, response and rehabilitation tool.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.