Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- All India Achievers Foundation All India Achievers Foundation (AIAF) is a non-profit voluntary organization registered under the societies registration Act of 1860. Aimed at contributing to the economic groth and socail development of the country , AIAF has been co-ordinating the sinceere efforts of individuals as well as institutions and organizations to take the indian nation to newer heights with each passing day.
- Corporate Disaster Resource Network Corporate Disaster Resource Network (CDRN) is a web based supply chain management system that helps Relief agencies, Response agencies and Local governments access and feed in real time information on products and services required for emergency humanitarian relief. Thereby enabling an efficient logistics, administrative and financial resources based emergency preparedness, response and rehabilitation tool.
- Huthwaite International Change behaviour. Change results. At Huthwaite we have been studying and improving sales behaviour for over 30 years. From key account management to face-to-face selling, and in every sales situation you can imagine, we have analysed in excess of 40,000 sales calls – isolating and documenting behavioural characteristics that differentiate effective salespeople from the average.
- Federation Of Indian Mineral Industries FIMI has over 44 years of experience in mining technology solutions for the mineral Industry. In 1966, the individual mine operators and associations established an allIndia federation a nonprofit corporate body under the Companies Act, 1956 to promote the interests of mining, mineral processing, metal making and other mineralbased industries and to attend to the problems faced by them in lease grants, renewals, tenures, production, taxation, trade, exports, labour, etc.
- delhigreens.com The Youth Collective, a collective focusing on promoting involvement of youth in social change, is looking for young people to carry forward and be part of the ’Commutiny‘. Commutiny is a year-long fellowship programme to support young people strengthen their passion for creating a better world, ignite change within their own selves and lead social change on their own terms.
- Datanet India Datanet India Pvt. Ltd. was established as an ITenabled company in February 2000. We launched our first web site indiastat.com on 14th November 2000, which was inaugurated by the then Minister of State, Dept. of Statistics, Planning and Public Grievances, Govt. of India, Shri Arun Shourie at New Delhi.We strive for excellence through incessant research and development. We believe in understanding the needs and demands of our members and provide them quality information.
- Micro Small & Medium Enterprises Financing & Development Project Project adopts an innovative effort to attend to poverty alleviation through enterprise development in MSME domain. The grounding of enterprises and instilling competitiveness in them immensely contributes to national development as also the Millennium Development goals.
- Swami Agnivesh Swami Agnivesh has been consistently doing battles on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India. Agnivesh participates in politics as an outworking of his spirituality. He bridges politics and religion with the plank of social justice. In a way parallel to the liberation theologians of Latin America, the swami has been waging war relentlessly on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India.
- Macro Scan MacroScan is a website managed by the Economic Research Foundation, New Delhi, seeking to provide an alternative to conservative and mainstream positions in economics. It undertakes and disseminates analyses, by professional economists, of the Indian and global economy.
- Programme on Womens Economic, Social and Cultural Rights Programme on Womens Economic, Social and Cultural Rights PWESCR is an international initiative in the area of gender and economic, social and cultural rights. PWESCR works to promote womens human rights, especially in the context of economic, social and cultural rights by bringing a gender framework to policy, law and practice at local, national, regional and international levels through ever-evolving strategies and activities in both conceptual and practical realms.
- Indian Society for Bone and Mineral Research ISBMR The ISBMR was established in 1996 and registered under the Indian Societies Registration Act 21, of 1860, on the initiative of the founder chairperson Dr. Ajay Gupta, Nephrologist, Henry Ford Hospital Detroit. The objectives of the India Society for Bone and Mineral Research ISBMR are to promote research and disseminate knowledge about metabolic bone diseases like osteoporosis, rickets, osteomalacia and renal osteodystrophy in India.
- Apothecaries Clinical Research Offering clinical pharmacology, medical writing, project management services, data management services and bio statistics.
- Zior Infotech Private Limited Welcome to Zior Infotech, we are a client centric global software development company providing software development, research, web development, IT outsourcing services along with optimization and consulting services for your mission-critical business challenges.
- SURVISMETER With an aim to control the increasing pollution and to enrich the environmental greenery, we, Survismeter, emerged in the industry in 2009, as a service provider in the field of science and technology. We are primarily engaged in the installation of a device that measures Surface Tension, Inter-facial Tension, Wetting Coefficient, and Viscosity in the atmosphere.
- Sanskaram Vatika Sanskaram Vatika is the part of the Sanskaram Project being set up by Sanskaram Vidyapeeth. It is a multinational, multiprong Sanskaram project having aim to transform the man into good human being and to promote Harmony, Brotherhood, Co-operation and Tolerance among the family members and in the society.
- Ekgaon One Village One world ekgaon means one village in Hindi.One village is the origin of human civilisation,the smallest unit of socio-cultural and administrative structure in the world, and is often synonymous with the idea of an interdependent community of individuals,like a family.We believe that what is best for a village is indeed best for the sustainable development of the whole world.
- Indian Council of World Affairs The Indian Council of World Affairs was established in 1943 by a group of Indian intellectuals as a think tank. It was registered as a nonofficial, nonpolitical and nonprofit organisation under the Registration of Societies Act 1860. By an Act of Parliament in 2001, the Indian Council of World Affairs has been declared an institution of national importance.
- Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre We are an infertility clinic based in the heart of capital of India-New Delhi. We are into existence since 1994 and are focused on providing moral, emotional, ethical and most advanced technical support to couples trying out to find a solution to the image of infertility. We specialize in each and every aspect of infertility and provide comprehensive services in IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, Assisted Hatching, egg donation, embryo donation, surrogate motherhood, male infertility, natural infertility treatments, semen banking, embryo freezing, sexual and psychological problem and try to give moral and emotional support to our infertility patients.
- Indus Analytics Pvt. Ltd. Providing services in the field of economic research and analysis.
- Indian Pugwash Society Indian Pugwash Society was established in August 1967 to promote the study, discussion and knowledge of and to stimulate general interest in, and to diffuse knowledge in regard to problems relating to science and world affairs. The Society seeks to promote the study, discussion, and knowledge of and to stimulate general interest.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.