Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Dia Vikas Dia Vikas was established in early 2008 as a social investor to support the growth of Indian microfinance and encourage the development of start-up operations in underserved areas. Our primary objective is the reduction in poverty rather than a financial return. Dia Vikas partners with microfinance institutions to directly touch the lives of millions of people in profound need in an effective and very efficient way.
- The Energy & Resources Instiute Providing services of power generated system (biomass and solar).
- Centad Making Trade Work For Development Centad's main strategy is to further an understanding of the linkages between trade and development in the South Asia region through the following approaches. Research is central to understanding the real impact of international trade on the people of South Asia, and its linkage with development.
- MacroScan MacroScan is a website managed by the Economic Research Foundation, New Delhi, seeking to provide an alternative to conservative and mainstream positions in economics. It undertakes and disseminates analyses, by professional economists, of the Indian and global economy that are informed by the perspective that: distributive justice should be a primary goal of economic policy socioeconomic structures are important in determining economic outcomes markets are not always benign globalisation as it occurs today is inequalising and is a challenge to sovereignty in economic policymaking state intervention and regulation are crucial for improving overall welfare.
- All India Achievers Foundation All India Achievers Foundation (AIAF) is a non-profit voluntary organization registered under the societies registration Act of 1860. Aimed at contributing to the economic groth and socail development of the country , AIAF has been co-ordinating the sinceere efforts of individuals as well as institutions and organizations to take the indian nation to newer heights with each passing day.
- Technical education Technical education in India contributes a major share to the overall education system and plays a vital role in the social and economic development of our nation. In India, technical education is imparted at various levels such as:craftsmanship, diploma, degree, post-graduate and research in specialized fields, catering to various aspects of technological development and economic progress.
- J & K State Industrial Development Corporation Providing services like identification and formulation of techno economically viable projects and tie up of appropriate technologies.
- Resource Development Centre Resource Development Centre RDC established in March 1998 as a nonprofit professional institution; strives for appropriate tools and technologies for effective utilization and management of resources for sustainable development. RDC aims to conserve, foster and develop resources for sustainability, productivity, equity, empowerment, effective utilization and management, capacity building human capability formation and enrichment of information resource base for enterprise and community development.
- Muskan Foundation Muskan Foundation is a registered not for profit non governmental organization working extensively in the field of drug de-addiction & rehabilitation, HIV/AIDS awareness for prevention, care giving facilities for People Living With HIV/AIDS, IEC & BCC campaign for drugs awareness and VCTC. Muskan Foundation has a pool of qualified and experienced professional as well as the recovery addicts helping to fulfill its objectives.
- Development & Research Services Pvt. Ltd. Development & Research Services Pvt. Ltd. DRS is set up by a team of experienced and eminent social scientists, planners and management professionals with a capability to provide a wide range of research and consultancy services in the fields of rural development, planning, infrastructure development and social-research.
- Media Lab Asia Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act. After completion of the initial phase, Government of India has approved a full scope programme for MLAsia.
- Federation Of Indian Mineral Industries FIMI has over 44 years of experience in mining technology solutions for the mineral Industry. In 1966, the individual mine operators and associations established an allIndia federation a nonprofit corporate body under the Companies Act, 1956 to promote the interests of mining, mineral processing, metal making and other mineralbased industries and to attend to the problems faced by them in lease grants, renewals, tenures, production, taxation, trade, exports, labour, etc.
- Centre for Social Research Centre for Social Researchs core mission is to restructure gender relations toward a humane, equitable and gender-just Indian society. We focus our attention toward empowering women, protecting and ensuring womens rights and understanding social issues from a gender perspective. For nearly three decades, weve worked in four broadly defined areas.
- ACME GRAPHIX We constantly thrive to establish our SEO Research Lab with updated analysis on search algorithms in all majorly used search engines. The research and development activities also take place in order to achieve higher standards in doing Search Engine Optimization SEO and Search Engine Marketing SME. We have a dedicated team of experts from the industry working for us in SEO Analysis and Research striving to critically understand the changing trends in SME and SEO.
- Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research has been promoted by the Society for Human Transformation and Research.It was the dream of some academicians that there should be an institution dedicated to sustainable human development through transformation of human beings.
- Parivartan Participatory Research & Development Network or is a voluntary not-for-profit civil society organization that works towards catalyzing and influencing positive change in the life of people living on the margins of society. Parivartanís initiatives are guided by the belief that taking state-of-art knowledge ware products to the doorsteps of those living on the margins of society in a cost effective manner is quintessential for expediting the developmental change process.
- NonAligned Students and Youth Movement Non- Aligned Students and Youth Movement is the international platform for young people to discover and develop their potential so as to have a positive impact in society and to unite the Youth and Students organizations of the Non Aligned countries. The Non-Aligned Students and Youth Movement believes in policies and practices of cooperation,
- Institute Of Clinical Research (India) A official website providing information about courses, faculty and placements.
- Ogilvy It provides the information about centers for disease control and prevention.
- Satguru Darshan Dham Mahraz Charwinda Das Teer Tarakkari Ji the Founder and Chief of Satguru Darshan Dham Blood should not be shed in the name of caste, creed or religion. Religion took different forms with the passage of time. Different religious scriptures like Ramayana, Mahabharata, Bhagwad Geeta, Bible, and Quran.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.