Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- The Energy and Resources Institute TERI NA and Yale University, in collaboration with the U.S. India Business Council, will gather high-level stakeholders in the growing and vital US-India partnership, to further cooperation for a sustainable and secure energy future TERI, in collaboration with the Ramakrishna Mission RKM, is empowering the women of the Sunderbans to promote the use of solar power
- Malaria Research Centre An autonomous research organization under indian council of medical research (ICMR) engaged in basic and applied research in malaria.
- Media Lab Asia Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act. After completion of the initial phase, Government of India has approved a full scope programme for MLAsia.
- HOPE PROJECT The Hope Project was founded in 1980 by the Sufi teacher, Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan. Moved by the extreme poverty of the people living near the mausoleum of his father Hazrat Inayat Khan, he envisioned a program, which would enable the poor to help themselves.
- delhigreens.com The Youth Collective, a collective focusing on promoting involvement of youth in social change, is looking for young people to carry forward and be part of the ’Commutiny‘. Commutiny is a year-long fellowship programme to support young people strengthen their passion for creating a better world, ignite change within their own selves and lead social change on their own terms.
- Parivartan Participatory Research & Development Network or is a voluntary not-for-profit civil society organization that works towards catalyzing and influencing positive change in the life of people living on the margins of society. Parivartan’s initiatives are guided by the belief that taking state-of-art knowledge ware products to the doorsteps of those living on the margins of society in a cost effective manner is quintessential for expediting the developmental change process.
- Observer Research Foundation OBSERVER RESEARCH FOUNDATION is an endeavour to aid and influence formulation of policies for building a strong and prosperous India, a country that represents the aspirations of over 1 billion people, onesixth of humanity. It is the worlds largest democracy and a citadel of freedom with an enduring spirit of coexistence.
- IRIS Publication Pvt. Ltd. Our Profile IPP Ltd. undertakes a gamut of responsibilities and turnkey projects in English and Hindi along with its sister organisation, LIGHTS, a non-profit research and analysis factory. The range extends from conduction field surveys, research and analysis to presenting international quality books that can even be dispatched to the requisite destinations.
- Vijnana Bharati Vijnana Bharati the land of eternal knowledge which churned out the secrets of material as well as metaphysical world, is becoming an important global player. The materialistic world around, weary of the ever increasing competition, is hopefully listening to her wisdom of Vedas and Upanishads.
- National Campaign On Dalit Human Rights We were anguished that though our nation had just completed her 50th year of independence and in spite of our Constitutional and International commitments to the contrary, the prevalence of untouchability continued unabated in many parts of the country.
- IBFAN Asia Global Strategy for Infant and Young Child Feeding :World Health Assembly WHA and UNICEF adopted the Global Strategy,which sets five additional targets: national policy on infant and young child feeding, community outreach, information support, infant feeding in difficult circumstances and monitoring and evaluation.
- Madhyam Madhyam is a non-profit organization based in New Delhi, devoted to research and public education on economic and developmental issues.Through our independent research and analysis we aim to enrich debates on public policy issues and promote ideas for a just, democratic and sustainable world.
- IASRI A research instritute offering research, teaching & training, saleable technology, consultancy services and annual reports of agriculture.
- Development Alternatives Development Alternatives Group is to promote sustainable national development. The activities of Development Alternatives cover a broad array of development issues. And these issues are complex, requiring sophisticated, trans-disciplinary responses. Development Alternatives works with partners in all sectors.
- Institute Of Clinical Research (India) A official website providing information about courses, faculty and placements.
- Ogilvy It provides the information about centers for disease control and prevention.
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Delhi Urban Art Commission was set up by an Act of Parliament in 1973 to advise the Government of India in the matter of preserving, developing and maintaining the aesthetic quality of urban and environmental design within Delhi. It developed location and plans of infrastructural proposals like power houses, water towers. Television and other communication towers and other allied structures.
- Micro Small & Medium Enterprises Financing & Development Project Project adopts an innovative effort to attend to poverty alleviation through enterprise development in MSME domain. The grounding of enterprises and instilling competitiveness in them immensely contributes to national development as also the Millennium Development goals.
- National Confederation of Human Rights Organizations National Confederation of Human Rights Organizations is a common platform of the various groups and individuals committed to the cause of human rights in India. The necessity of strengthening human rights defenses and the need for a better coordination of the ongoing efforts in various part of the country.
- Centre for Joint Warfare Studies The Kargil conflict brought to fore the absence of the Joint Warfare Profession in the forces and MoD officials. It also highlighted the need to create Joint HQ and promote Jointness in policy formulation, defense acquisition, procedures and decision-making process in the Security of the Nation.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.