Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in New DelhiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Centre for Environment and Food Security The Centre for Environment and Food Security CEFS was founded in April, 2001 by some eminent scholars, writers, environmentalists, scientists and activists like Prof. Ashis Nandy, Dr. Kamla Chowdhry, Dr. Pradipto Roy, Mr. Anupam Mishra, Prof. P. S. Ramakrishnan, Dr. T. N. Khoshoo, Mr. P.N.Singh and Mr. Parshuram Ray. CEFS was founded with the broad objective of knowledge-based activism on the issues of poverty, hunger, food security, sustainable livelihoods, sustainable development.
- ProVal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Offering services in research & development, security services, technical support, security services, offshore IMS partner and remote infrastructure management.
- Engineers India Research Institute we are one of the industry leading organizations engaged in providing reliable services in technical consultancy services and financial consultancy services. Our comprehensive range of services also encompass in preparation of feasibility reports, market studies & surveys, project reports in the latest CDROM version in diverse industries. Additionally, we are foremost in publishing industrial books, project reports and export study reports. Led by our mentor Mr. Sudhir Gupta, we are able to expand our business throughout the country.
- IRIS Publication Pvt. Ltd. Our Profile IPP Ltd. undertakes a gamut of responsibilities and turnkey projects in English and Hindi along with its sister organisation, LIGHTS, a non-profit research and analysis factory. The range extends from conduction field surveys, research and analysis to presenting international quality books that can even be dispatched to the requisite destinations.
- HOPE PROJECT The Hope Project was founded in 1980 by the Sufi teacher, Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan. Moved by the extreme poverty of the people living near the mausoleum of his father Hazrat Inayat Khan, he envisioned a program, which would enable the poor to help themselves.
- Delhi Greens Delhi Greens is a Delhi Greens began in March 2007 as a student protest against the unscientific marking and felling of a large number of trees in Delhi. It has been working across India and carrying out projects and activities to understand and analyze the sustainability challenges faced by our cities and the country as a whole.
- Urivi Vikram National Center for Adolescents Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust UVCT, a nongovernmental organization, has been striving for the social and economic empowerment of young adults aged 10 to 19 years since 1991. It is registered in Delhi, under the Societies Registration Act of 1860, vide Certificate No.S26392.
- Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women (DFDW) was started as a club for deaf women, but observing the needs of deaf women it slowly started activities for their benefits and rehabilitation. Established in 1973, today DFDW is a Rehabilitation Center for all Deaf in India.
- Micro Small & Medium Enterprises Financing & Development Project Project adopts an innovative effort to attend to poverty alleviation through enterprise development in MSME domain. The grounding of enterprises and instilling competitiveness in them immensely contributes to national development as also the Millennium Development goals.
- Centre For Science And Environment A public interest research and advocacy organisation that promotes environmentally sound and equitable development strategies.
- delhigreens.com The Youth Collective, a collective focusing on promoting involvement of youth in social change, is looking for young people to carry forward and be part of the ’Commutiny‘. Commutiny is a year-long fellowship programme to support young people strengthen their passion for creating a better world, ignite change within their own selves and lead social change on their own terms.
- Divine International The first society under the divine group was established with the name and style of SHTR (Society for Human Transformation and Research) that was registered on July 13, 1998 vide Registration No. 33252 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.
- Delhi IVF & Fertility Research Centre We are an infertility clinic based in the heart of capital of India-New Delhi. We are into existence since 1994 and are focused on providing moral, emotional, ethical and most advanced technical support to couples trying out to find a solution to the image of infertility. We specialize in each and every aspect of infertility and provide comprehensive services in IUI, IVF, IVF-ICSI, Assisted Hatching, egg donation, embryo donation, surrogate motherhood, male infertility, natural infertility treatments, semen banking, embryo freezing, sexual and psychological problem and try to give moral and emotional support to our infertility patients.
- Shukracharya Astrological Research Center SARC was founded by Dr. R. B. Dhawan in 1995. Although SARC dont need any Introduction today. SARC was founded with the objective of spreading and promoting vedic sciences like jyotish astrology, hastrekha palmistry, ank shastra numerology, vaastu shastra etc., by Dr. R. B. Dhawan in 1995, so that the vedic sciences can be highlighted and promoted at International level.
- Engineers India Reserach Institute Engineers India Research Institute EIRI is an esteemed organization and provides integrated technical and financial consultancy service. The institute offers discreet information and counselling concerning a business to solve its recurring and potential business issues. EIRI supports clients to deal with various business practices to effectively run projects.
- Observer Research Foundation OBSERVER RESEARCH FOUNDATION is an endeavour to aid and influence formulation of policies for building a strong and prosperous India, a country that represents the aspirations of over 1 billion people, onesixth of humanity. It is the worlds largest democracy and a citadel of freedom with an enduring spirit of coexistence.
- Bhagwan Shree Lakshmi Narayan Dham Bhagwan Shree Lakshmi Narayan Dham has become a ray of hope to millions - bringing health, wealth and happiness to people. Incurable diseases have been cured by the tools of Cosmic Grace. Those who had lost all hope from life have regained their will to live. The principle of Cosmic Grace is based on the eternal wisdom of the Indian tradition.
- Delhi Chapter of Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Airconditioning Engineers Engaged in providing services like rendition of career guidance & financial assistance, advancement of the sciences of heating, refrigerating & airconditioning engineering, encouragement of scientific research etc.
- Engineers India Reserach Institute Engineers India Research Institute (EIRI) is a renowned name in the industrial world for offering technical and financial consultancy services. EIRI services are Detailed Feasibility Reports, New Project Identification, Project Feasibility and Market Study, Identification of Lucrative Industrial Project Opportunities, Preparation of Project Profiles/ Pre-Investment and Detailed Feasibility Studies, Market Surveys / Studies etc.
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India was registered under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 by the Registrar of Societies, Delhi Administration vide Certificate No. s 5480 of 1972-73 dated July 29, 1972 at Delhi.Join the largest Organization of Diabetes Health Care Professional and Researches in the Country.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.