JournalGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Journal of Cancer Indian Journal of Cancer (ISSN 0019-509X), the show window of the progress of ontological sciences in India, was established in 1963. Indian Journal of Cancer is the first and only periodical serving the needs of all the specialties of oncology in India. Its international repute is recognized by its indexing with most bibliographic databases including MEDLINE, Index Medicus, EMBASE and Biological Abstracts.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology Official web site of Indian Journal of Gastroenterology (IJG), the official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).This site includes full text of all articles published from 2004, and abstracts and full text of selected articles published between 1995 and 2003. This Journal is indexed and abstracted by EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Index Medicus and Medline, USA.
- International Journal of Life Sciences and Technology The IJBST Journal Index is a NONPROFIT research platform that helps to search for information published in the non-profit peer-reviewed IJBST and its Associated Journals.The IJBST Journal Index derives its powerful search capabilities from the Google Custom Search Engine.
- Indian Economic Journal The Indian Economic Journal is the professional quarterly organ of the Indian Economic Association. The Indian Economic Association has now completed 85 years. Its members consist of teachers and scholars of economics in India and abroad, as well as of economists working in the government and various research organizations.
- Music And Photos Of Bono Read the latest U2 news online and get in touch with the most popular band in the world at the site U2tourfans.com.
- HimVani HimVani is an online grassroots journalism initiative with a mandate to give voice to concerned citizenry within the state and its diaspora on social and developmental issues concerning Himachal Pradesh. HimVani is a notforprofit effort having its roots in the passion and love we feel for the state; not a mere thanksgiving but also a gesture to give back something to the state.
- Environmental Pollution Control Journal kanuj Envirotech, the publishers, in the year 1997, started with a zeal to disseminate information through publishing, started this magazine and today this magazine has attained a very good name in the field Environment, has become a premier magazine of its line.
- WORLD FOCUS With January 2008, World Focus enters its 29th year of publication. Over the years it emerged as a major source of Indian perspectives on the rapidly changing global order. Since the present century is being considered as that of Asia, for some time to come we thought of focusing on Indias neighbourhood and extended neighbourhood.
- Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology Established in 1940, the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology (IJDVL, print ISSN 0378-6323, E-ISSN 0973-3922) is the official publication of the IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists). It is a bimonthly peer-reviewed journal that reaches all of over 6000 members of this organization as well as almost 200 medical colleges in India. The purpose of the IJDVL is to facilitate scientific dialogue amongst its members through the medium of publication of case reports, studies or letters as well as to deliver continuing medical education to its members and postgraduate students through reviews and other articles. While doing this the IJDVL is committed to include only adequately authenticated material that is of scientific value to the clinicians or postgraduates of this specialty in India.
- Fountain of Life Fountain of Life (FoL) is an inspirational, interdenominational, apolitical (non-political) contemporary missions magazine published bi-monthly from, Visakhapatnam, AP., India. It FoL includes articles, messages, thoughtful comments and relevant news written from a Christian perspective thereby bringing an awareness of missions and missionary endeavour.
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care The Indian Journal of Palliative Care is an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed journal published biannually under the aegis of the Indian Association of Palliative Care. The journal welcomes contributions in the following sections: original articles on clinical research, psycho social, ethical and spiritual issues; review articles, clinical guidelines, case reports, case discussions, narratives, reports on important meetings, book reviews, short reports and letters to the editor. The journal is indexed with AMED, Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMCARE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, SNEMB, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
- Indian Academy of Cytologists Over the past 34 years, due to the untiring efforts of its executive committee members, the Academy has grown in strength and stature. A time has come to take stock of what have been our achievements and thank those members who have actively participated in the various programmes of the Academy. Currently the IAC has over 1100 members comprising of cytopathologists, gynaecologists, cytotechnologists and cytotechnicians drawn from all over India.
- Mohan LAW House Mohan Law House started its journey of selling law books in 1979 and since then everyday has been day of progress and satisfaction. We started with the business of felicitation of legal books and related source materials to the legal fraternity of Delhi and all the cities of India. We have also started to export books from India.
- The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India is the oldest speciality Journal in the country started way back in the year 1950. It is being published every two months with unfailing regularity and reaches over 23,500 Obstetricians and Gynaecologists spread throughout the country.
- Telugu Cinema Gossips Andhra Recipes Telugu News Papers Andhra Classifieds Telugu Cinema Gossips Andhra Recipes Telugu News Papers Andhra Classifie
- Finance India A quartely journal offering information about research in finance, accounting, financial economics & related areas and also provides scholars a major forum for inter & intra disciplinary study of various aspects of finance.
- Trivani Media Consultancy Services Offering marketing services, consulting services, content creation services, media consulting services, media connect services, goodwill measure services, media tracking, messaging analysis and industry specific services.
- Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry Journal of Indian society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry-JISPPD (ISSN 0970-4388) is official publication of the Indian society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, CAB Abstracts, Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMCARE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, MedInd, MEDLINE/Index Medicus, OpenJGate, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, SNEMB, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
- Journal of Laboratory Physicians The Indian Association of Laboratory Physicians (IALP) is a professional, literary, non-commercial, organization founded in 1990. It aims at promoting the laboratory sciences in all hemispheres. With the tremendous advancements in clinical care and developments in science, diagnostic branches like Pathology.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.