JournalGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Journal Of Pathology & Microbiology The Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology is the official quarterly publication of the Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists. It had completed 50 glorious years in the year 2007. Late Dr Vanmali Saran Maglik of King George Medical College, Lucknow is the founder editor who started the journal in the year 1958.
- 3D Syndication Our company is the one-stop shop for Indian Content We don’t just provide content. We provides the best reproduction rights to News, Features, Columns, Interviews, best-known News & Analysis. Largest read newspaper group - 13 states, 3 languages. Also we provides a wide range of Editorial images from India clicked by our award-winning photographers.
- The Press Club, Mumbai The Press Club, Mumbai was founded in 1968 in conjunction with the Bombay Union of Journalists (BUJ as a professional and cultural platform for journalists working in the city. The Press (clubs) original objectives included encouraging the highest standards of professional integrity and skill in the reporting of news; helping educate a new generation of journalists; and contributing to expanding the freedom and independence of the Fourth Estate.
- Good governance Namaste Publication Pvt Ltd is a Technology Media, Events and Research Company. Namaste Publication publishes Good Governance Magazine The Business of E-Government that focuses on the Central, State, Local Governments and Public Sector Units in India; also the provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and organizers of events in e-governance and education domains.
- Journal of Laboratory Physicians The Indian Association of Laboratory Physicians (IALP) is a professional, literary, non-commercial, organization founded in 1990. It aims at promoting the laboratory sciences in all hemispheres. With the tremendous advancements in clinical care and developments in science, diagnostic branches like Pathology.
- Indian Journal of Economics & Business Indian Journal of Economics and Business is a double refereed, high quality international journal that publishes articles and book reviews from academicians and business-persons. Our publications also include themed Special Issues on contemporary topics.
- Indian Council of Historical Research Indian Council of Historical Research is an autonomous organization which was established under Societies Registration Act in 1972. We provide publication subsidy to the seminars, congress proceedings and journals so that these publications may reach to researchers and scholars, publishes a biannual Journal - the Indian Historical Review, and another journal Itihas in Hindi.
- Indian Journalists Union The Indian Journalists Union IJU, natural successor to the movement of working journalists since the days of the freedom struggle against the British Raj, held its first Plenum at Ranchi on December 27 to 29, 1991. The meeting adopted the constitution of the organisation, elected its leadership. IJU is the true representative organisation of Journalists in India. It has its presence in most of the states and Union Territories of India.
- Indian Journal of Medical Ethics The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics is a platform for discussion on health care ethics with special reference to the problems of developing countries like India. It hopes to involve all cadres of, and beneficiaries from, this system, and strengthen the hands of those with ethical values and concern for the under-privileged.
- Kongposh Publications Pvt. Ltd. Engaged in pharma journals to showcase all pharmaceutical products in india & abroad.
- International Journal of Life Sciences and Technology The IJBST Journal Index is a NONPROFIT research platform that helps to search for information published in the non-profit peer-reviewed IJBST and its Associated Journals.The IJBST Journal Index derives its powerful search capabilities from the Google Custom Search Engine.
- Anthem Press India Anthem Press India, a subsidiary of UKbased Anthem Press, is a publisher of innovative academic research, educational material and reference works in established and emerging fields. Our offices are located in New Delhi. In addition, if and when we implement this functionality, our shopping cart service would give customers the option of saving address andor credit card information
- Springer Springer India commenced operations in October 2002 in New Delhi. Our objective is to deliver world-class scientific knowledge and high-quality research and analysis to the Indian academic and professional audience. Springer India is part of Springer Science + Business Media, the world’s leading academic and scientific publisher.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Questions and Answers Mesothelioma cancer patient resource with questions and answers about mesothelioma, a deadly cancer caused by asbestos exposure.
- Music And Photos Of Bono Read the latest U2 news online and get in touch with the most popular band in the world at the site U2tourfans.com.
- Indian Journal of Cancer Indian Journal of Cancer (ISSN 0019-509X), the show window of the progress of ontological sciences in India, was established in 1963. Indian Journal of Cancer is the first and only periodical serving the needs of all the specialties of oncology in India. Its international repute is recognized by its indexing with most bibliographic databases including MEDLINE, Index Medicus, EMBASE and Biological Abstracts.
- Indian Journal of Neurotrauma The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma is being published by the Neurotrauma Society of India. It provides a platform for dissemination of knowledge on issues concerning neurotrauma in the subcontinent. Internationally renowned neuroscientists (neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroanesthesiologists, and so on) deliver original, peer reviewed articles as well as case reports of unusual aspects of neurotrauma.
- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (0250-474X), is the official scientific publication of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association. It started in 1939 as the Indian Journal of Pharmacy. The journal is published bimonthly. The Indian Journal of Pharmacy started in 1939 as "a quarterly journal devoted to the Science and practice of Pharmacy in all its branches". The Chief Editor and the main guiding force behind the 'Journal' was Prof. M. L. Schroff, Head of the Department of Pharmaceutics, Benaras Hindu University, Benaras. Owing to various difficulties experienced in publishing the 'Journal" at Benaras, the Council of IPA decided in 1946 to entrust the task to its Bombay Branch, and to transfer the editorial and publication offices to Bombay. Prof. M. L. Khorana, Head of the Pharmaceuticals Section, Department of Chemical Technology, Bombay University was requested to take the Editorship.
- Institute Of Urban Transport (India) Institute Of Urban Transport (India) was established in May, 1997 as a premier professional non-profit making organization and registered under the Societies Registration Act. The membership of the Institute comprises Academicians, Architects, Economists, Engineers, Transport Planners, Town Planners and professionals from various disciplines.
- Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM, the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM (ISSN-0973-2284), the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. The journal is indexed with Excerpta Medica/ EMBASE, CAB Abstracts, Global Health, Index Copernicus, Health and Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, InfoTrac One File, Expanded Academic ASAP, IndMed, MedInd, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, and CISTI Source Journals.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.