JournalGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Poultry World, A journal providing poultry publicaion & dedicate services for poultry farmers, breeders, consultants, feed millers and veterinarians.
- Softcopy At the Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, every student is given exposure to the real world of reporting, writing and editing. From day one, students are subjected to packed schedules that teach them What it takes to be a Journalist. Guided by experienced professors who have enormous knowledge, every student at this institution is taught the pros and cons of ethical reporting.
- Indian Journal of Neurotrauma The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma is being published by the Neurotrauma Society of India. It provides a platform for dissemination of knowledge on issues concerning neurotrauma in the subcontinent. Internationally renowned neuroscientists (neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroanesthesiologists, and so on) deliver original, peer reviewed articles as well as case reports of unusual aspects of neurotrauma.
- Niscair Online Periodicals Repository As a result of constant decline of journals information base in CSIR labs, it was decided to setup E-Journals Consortium in 2001. Consequent upon, as a network project of CSIR implementation was entrusted on NISCAIR, New Delhi under its tenth five year plan.
- Scrollindia We, a four-member team of print media journalists , along with a stream of enthusiastic college interns , submit this e-magazine before an e-generation, keeping in mind a large population who prefer worthy English reading. Fixing feet deep inside the fertility of Indian soil , we open our doors and windows to let the air from the four sides, to get in and out.
- 3D Syndication Our company is the one-stop shop for Indian Content We don’t just provide content. We provides the best reproduction rights to News, Features, Columns, Interviews, best-known News & Analysis. Largest read newspaper group - 13 states, 3 languages. Also we provides a wide range of Editorial images from India clicked by our award-winning photographers.
- Journal of Laboratory Physicians The Indian Association of Laboratory Physicians (IALP) is a professional, literary, non-commercial, organization founded in 1990. It aims at promoting the laboratory sciences in all hemispheres. With the tremendous advancements in clinical care and developments in science, diagnostic branches like Pathology.
- The Hindu The printing centres at Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Madurai, New Delhi, Vizag, Thiruvanathapuram, Kochi, Vijayawada, Mangalore, Tiruchirapalli and Kolkata are connected with high speed data lines for news transmission across the country. The Hindu uses modern facilities for news gathering, page composition and printing.
- Merinews Merinews.com : Indias First Citizen Journalism News Portal Burgeoning population, while on one hand champions India as the worlds largest democracy, it sets forth newer challenges for us as a nation, towards building a responsible society. Evolution of technology and emergence of new modes of communication add bigger dimensions to this daunting task raising the expectations and information needs of the people on one hand while facilitating instant and seamless flow of information. Thus People to People P2P interaction is of paramount importance and rather inevitable.
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology The Indian Journal of Pharmacology (ISSN 0253-7613) is an official organ of the Indian Pharmacological Society. The first issue of the journal came out in 1969 and it was published quarterly. In 1997 it became a bimonthly publication. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International, Biological Abstracts, Biosis Preview, CAB Abstracts, Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, International Pharmaceuticals Abstracts, Journal Citation Reports, MedInd, OpenJGate, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, Web of Science.
- Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM, the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM (ISSN-0973-2284), the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. The journal is indexed with Excerpta Medica/ EMBASE, CAB Abstracts, Global Health, Index Copernicus, Health and Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, InfoTrac One File, Expanded Academic ASAP, IndMed, MedInd, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, and CISTI Source Journals.
- Indian Journal Of Nephrology The Indian Journal of Nephrology is the official publication of the Indian Society of Nephrology. The journal is published quarterly. It is a peer-reviewed, journal that publishes articles covering all the aspects of laboratory and clinical nephrology.
- Indian Economic Journal The Indian Economic Journal is the professional quarterly organ of the Indian Economic Association. The Indian Economic Association has now completed 85 years. Its members consist of teachers and scholars of economics in India and abroad, as well as of economists working in the government and various research organizations.
- Trichur Trichur with its rich history, cultural heritage and archeological wealth is the cultural capital of Kerala. Trichur is famed for and wide for its pooram festival. This festival district has witnessed many rulers and dynasties starting with the Zamorins, Tipu Sultan to the Dutch and the British. A cultural center, the Kerala Kalamandalam, the Kerala Sahitya Academy and Kerala Sangeetha Nadaka Academy are located here.
- Journal of Medical Physics Journal of Medical Physics is the official journal of Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPI). The association has been bringing out a quarterly publication since 1976. Till the end of 1993, it was known as Medical Physics Bulletin, which then became Journal of Medical Physics. The main objective of the Journal is to serve as a vehicle of communication to highlight all aspects of the practice of medical radiation physics.
- Indian Journal of Medical Specialities The foremost question that comes to the mind is why exactly a journal is required and specifically, what is the need for this particular journal. Apart from the need to share scientific developments and communicate scientifically, there is a feltneed to have a multidisciplinary journal. In the era of superspeciality, wherein the stress is on knowing finer points, gradually the broad base or the foundation stone of Medicine is being eroded.
- Indian Journal Of Medical Microbiology Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology-IJMM (Print-0255-0857, Online-1998-3646) is the official publication of Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists (IAMM). The journal is peer-reviewed open access publication and published quarterly in January, April, July and October.
- The Indian Anaesthetists' Forum The Indian Anaesthetists' Forum is India's First Free Online Journal of Anaesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Management. (Online ISSN 0973-0311) The articles are uploaded quarterly as January, April, July and October Issues.The purpose of this electronic publication on the Internet is to provide free access to high-quality medical articles. This is accepted as a relative new way of dissemination of knowledge and information available. The articles of this web site may be downloaded or printed for personal use, and may be copied and distributed freely, provided authors and editorial credits are kept intact.
- Aheads e solution Exeter premedia services provides high technology services and media support solutions to a full range of publishing and media clients. From our central office in Chennai, we are able to provide services which are fast, reliable, and of the highest quality in our industry.
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics is the official publication of Association of Radiation Oncology of India (AROI). The JCRT, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to basic and clinical sciences in oncology including radiation oncology. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.