JournalGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Veterinary Journal A monthly veterinary journal providing information about veterinary research & reports and advancement of veterinary science.
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care The Indian Journal of Palliative Care is an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed journal published biannually under the aegis of the Indian Association of Palliative Care. The journal welcomes contributions in the following sections: original articles on clinical research, psycho social, ethical and spiritual issues; review articles, clinical guidelines, case reports, case discussions, narratives, reports on important meetings, book reviews, short reports and letters to the editor. The journal is indexed with AMED, Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMCARE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, SNEMB, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
- Music And Photos Of Bono Read the latest U2 news online and get in touch with the most popular band in the world at the site U2tourfans.com.
- International Journal of Computer Applications and Business Intelligence It gives us immense pleasure to announce and call for research papers from faculty members of your esteemed organization for the International Journal of Computer Applications and Business Intelligence. ISSN 0975-945X. The journal will provide a vivid platform for researchers to publish their work, especially for teaching fraternity
- Connet Journals World's first Global window for the Journals Industry - A comprehensive Directory of Journals, e-Journal services & management. Connect Journals presents an innovative concept, initiating a global outreach for your journals through our optimized marketing platform.
- Publishingindia Publishing India is for Availability of Online Content, Easy accessibility for users, Widespread of Knowledge, Connect to Indian Community, Encouraging quality research, Information sharing platform, Marketing your content, Publishing partner forever.
- Trichur Trichur with its rich history, cultural heritage and archeological wealth is the cultural capital of Kerala. Trichur is famed for and wide for its pooram festival. This festival district has witnessed many rulers and dynasties starting with the Zamorins, Tipu Sultan to the Dutch and the British. A cultural center, the Kerala Kalamandalam, the Kerala Sahitya Academy and Kerala Sangeetha Nadaka Academy are located here.
- Indian Economic Journal The Indian Economic Journal is the professional quarterly organ of the Indian Economic Association. The Indian Economic Association has now completed 85 years. Its members consist of teachers and scholars of economics in India and abroad, as well as of economists working in the government and various research organizations.
- Latest News The Latest News covers world news at rapid pace, when it happens. The Latest News team is determined to produce worldwide breaking news. We are a unique news organization with multiple people. Not only this, our team of talented contributors produces a steady output of news, features, analyses and commentaries.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- The Caravan Delhi Press is one of the leading magazine publishers of India. It publishes 31 magazines in nine languages, including some of the leading titles like Grihshobha, Woman's Era, The Caravan, Sarita, Saras Salil and Champak. Delhi Press reaches out to more than 35 million readers. Most of the magazines published by the group are leaders in their respective genres.
- Dickenson Intellinetics Private Ltd. Engaged in providing information about publication, conferences, training, advisory, press release and top stories.
- Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM, the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM (ISSN-0973-2284), the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. The journal is indexed with Excerpta Medica/ EMBASE, CAB Abstracts, Global Health, Index Copernicus, Health and Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, InfoTrac One File, Expanded Academic ASAP, IndMed, MedInd, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, and CISTI Source Journals.
- Pixelkraft Pixelkraft provides the media solutions and advertisements to corporates.it started with the four members in 2003.pixelkraft is a great comapany.It provides content creation.pixelkraft can turn your ideas into compelling movies scripts.pixelkraft focused on new ideas and innovative ideas towards the media.
- Indian Journal of Medical Specialities The foremost question that comes to the mind is why exactly a journal is required and specifically, what is the need for this particular journal. Apart from the need to share scientific developments and communicate scientifically, there is a feltneed to have a multidisciplinary journal. In the era of superspeciality, wherein the stress is on knowing finer points, gradually the broad base or the foundation stone of Medicine is being eroded.
- Ganadarpan Ganadarpan was established in the year 1977 and registered under the Societies of Registration act, West Bengal, in the year 1980. The organisation was formed by a number of individuals from the cultural and social work field with the idea of propagating scientific temper and rationalism. From 1985, Ganadarpan along with other activities decided to work in a very specific field.
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics is the official publication of Association of Radiation Oncology of India (AROI). The JCRT, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to basic and clinical sciences in oncology including radiation oncology. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International.
- Indian Journal of Human Genetics The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, BIOBASE, Bioline International, CAB Abstracts, Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CINAHL, CSA databases, Current Contents/Life Sciences, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMBIOLOGY, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, Journal Citation Reports, OpenJGate, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, Web of Science.
- Oriental Journal of Computer Science Oriental Journal of Computer Science and Technology is an exclusive one in the sphere of Computer Science and Information Technology. The Journal serves as a platform to exhibit the skills of research scholars, teaching faculty, industrialists and professionals, and also publishes their research work.
- Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd. Medknow Publications publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.