JournalGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Dickenson Intellinetics Private Ltd. Engaged in providing information about publication, conferences, training, advisory, press release and top stories.
- Asian Views A web journal offering information about arts & entertainment, opinions, non-fiction and poetry.
- Simply Books Simply Books You can now buy books online at Simply Books and get great discounts and free & fast delivery through Courier anywhere in India. Buying books is quick, easy and secured at our bookstore. If you can’t find a book or need any information or help, simply call and allow our team to assist you.
- Indian Journal Of Medical Microbiology Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology-IJMM (Print-0255-0857, Online-1998-3646) is the official publication of Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists (IAMM). The journal is peer-reviewed open access publication and published quarterly in January, April, July and October.
- Prints India www.printsjournals.com is an online presentation of PRINTS INDIA and is the most proliferate and resourceful source for Journals, Serials, Newspapers, Magazines, periodicals, current and archived in India. PRINTS INDIA is an established and impressive name in the industry, deriving its strength through its dedicated service to the community of customers and proudly boasts of the most extensive repertoire of publications to cater to all scholarly tastes.
- Concilium It fosters international, intercultural, interreligious exchanges. It is challenged by globalization, secularism, and new forms of spirituality. Deep theological questions arise because of cultural and social challenges, of a change of epoch, of social and religious initiatives, of the search for a new and more just interrelationship between nations and cultures.
- Salim Finest Works Salim Finest Works is based at the north Indian region state Rajasthan, Udaipur, otherwise known as the city of Lakes and Maharajas. Founded in 1997, Salim Finest Works today produces hand carved Leather Journals, Photo Album, Leather Folder, Drawing Album, Telephone Dairy & Pocket Dairy of the highest quality, using the best available teak & wood.
- Satish Serial Publishing House Satish Serial Publishing House is a result of moving one step forward by Satish Serial Publication for starting their own Publishing House. SSPH currently has about three dozens of books published under them whereas SSP is one of the leading subscription agent of foreign journals and one of the most, reliable source of supply of Back Volumes of the journals in all disciplines.
- kashmirobserver The story of the Kashmir Observer for the 12 years of its existence is one of resilience in the face of heavy odds, and success in surmounting the many challenges to journalistic integrity.
- Bombay Hospital Journal Bombay Hospital Journal is a journal of the medical proffession of Mumbai. It has various articles about medical practice,disease and symptoms of disease.
- Indian Journal of Psychiatry The Indian Journal of Psychiatry (ISSN 0019-5545), is an official publication of the Indian Psychiatric Society. It is published quarterly with one additional supplement (total 5 issues). The IJP publishes original work in all the fields of psychiatry. All papers are peer-reviewed before publication.
- Indian Journal of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Indian Journal of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy has commenced publication since 2006. It will be published four times in a year. The journal is indexed vide ISSN 0973-5666 (print Version) and ISSN 0973-5674 (Electronic Issue). All the issues of the journal would be available in print and electronic form. The issues can be viewed at www.ijpot.com. The journal is a peer reviewed journal. The purpose of the journal is to bring latest research about the field of physiotherapy & occupational therapy. The journal welcomes scientific articles, news, group discussions and information about latest equipments. The journal wishes to promote growing needs of scientific disciplines of physiotherapy & occupational therapy.
- Journal of Association of Physicians of India Journal of Association of Physicians of India is published monthly. The annual subscription is Rs. 6,000/-(India) and US $ 300 (other countries). The Journal is despatched within India by surface mail and to other countries by sea mail. No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy without written permission from the Hon. Editor.
- Indian Council of Historical Research Indian Council of Historical Research is an autonomous organization which was established under Societies Registration Act in 1972. We provide publication subsidy to the seminars, congress proceedings and journals so that these publications may reach to researchers and scholars, publishes a biannual Journal - the Indian Historical Review, and another journal Itihas in Hindi.
- Kerala Ayurveda Ltd., Engaged in offering services in ayurveda remedies, ayurveda journal, treatments and training.
- The Indian Media Centre For Journalists The Indian Media Centre For Journalists IMCFJ is Indias largest journalists network .Based in Lucknow IMCFJ, supports efforts to improve grassroots reportage through media training. These efforts translate into better coverage of news and views on important social and development concerns which have local, regional and national relevance. IMCFJ aims to inspire and train current and future journalists through its professional development programmes and produce high impact content that helps create public opinion and generate dialogue and discussion.
- Indian Journal of Medical Ethics The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics is a platform for discussion on health care ethics with special reference to the problems of developing countries like India. It hopes to involve all cadres of, and beneficiaries from, this system, and strengthen the hands of those with ethical values and concern for the under-privileged.
- Journal of Laboratory Physicians The Indian Association of Laboratory Physicians (IALP) is a professional, literary, non-commercial, organization founded in 1990. It aims at promoting the laboratory sciences in all hemispheres. With the tremendous advancements in clinical care and developments in science, diagnostic branches like Pathology.
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care The Indian Journal of Palliative Care is an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed journal published biannually under the aegis of the Indian Association of Palliative Care. The journal welcomes contributions in the following sections: original articles on clinical research, psycho social, ethical and spiritual issues; review articles, clinical guidelines, case reports, case discussions, narratives, reports on important meetings, book reviews, short reports and letters to the editor. The journal is indexed with AMED, Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMCARE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, SNEMB, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
- The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology (ISSN 0301-4738) or IJO, is the official scientific journal of the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), which at a membership strength of over 9200 is probably the 2nd largest society of ophthalmologists in the world. The IJO which is an indexed, peer reviewed journal, originated as a platform for the scientific expression of the AIOS which is the umbrella society to which almost all ophthalmologists in India belong. However it has grown over the years to be international in its scope, also accepting articles of merit from contributors all over the world. IJO is published 6 times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.