JournalGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Sammaditthi Social Science Research Association A online journal providing information about intellectuals, academicians and social activists.
- Indian Journal Of Medical Microbiology Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology-IJMM (Print-0255-0857, Online-1998-3646) is the official publication of Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists (IAMM). The journal is peer-reviewed open access publication and published quarterly in January, April, July and October.
- Poultry World, A journal providing poultry publicaion & dedicate services for poultry farmers, breeders, consultants, feed millers and veterinarians.
- WORLD FOCUS With January 2008, World Focus enters its 29th year of publication. Over the years it emerged as a major source of Indian perspectives on the rapidly changing global order. Since the present century is being considered as that of Asia, for some time to come we thought of focusing on Indias neighbourhood and extended neighbourhood.
- Indian Journal of Palliative Care The Indian Journal of Palliative Care is an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed journal published biannually under the aegis of the Indian Association of Palliative Care. The journal welcomes contributions in the following sections: original articles on clinical research, psycho social, ethical and spiritual issues; review articles, clinical guidelines, case reports, case discussions, narratives, reports on important meetings, book reviews, short reports and letters to the editor. The journal is indexed with AMED, Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMCARE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics Journal Seek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, SNEMB, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
- Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd. Medknow Publications publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
- Institute Of Urban Transport (India) Institute Of Urban Transport (India) was established in May, 1997 as a premier professional non-profit making organization and registered under the Societies Registration Act. The membership of the Institute comprises Academicians, Architects, Economists, Engineers, Transport Planners, Town Planners and professionals from various disciplines.
- Contemporary Clinical Dentistry Contemporary Clinical Dentistry is a Quarterly peer-reviewed international journal published by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University. The journal's full text is available online at www.contempclindent.org. The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository.
- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (0250-474X), is the official scientific publication of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association. It started in 1939 as the Indian Journal of Pharmacy. The journal is published bimonthly. The Indian Journal of Pharmacy started in 1939 as "a quarterly journal devoted to the Science and practice of Pharmacy in all its branches". The Chief Editor and the main guiding force behind the 'Journal' was Prof. M. L. Schroff, Head of the Department of Pharmaceutics, Benaras Hindu University, Benaras. Owing to various difficulties experienced in publishing the 'Journal" at Benaras, the Council of IPA decided in 1946 to entrust the task to its Bombay Branch, and to transfer the editorial and publication offices to Bombay. Prof. M. L. Khorana, Head of the Pharmaceuticals Section, Department of Chemical Technology, Bombay University was requested to take the Editorship.
- Journal of Health Studies Journal Of Health Studies JHS is intended to provide a broad based, vibrant space for contemporary and historical inquiry on health themes through the publication of research articles, case studies, research briefs, commentaries and, policy notes and discussions. The aim of the journal is to support and to help shape the expanding field of health studies in Asia retaining a special interest in South Asia. JHS is being launched by the Centre for Enquiry into Health and Allied Themes CEHAT
- Indian Journal of Medical Sciences Indian Journal of Medical Sciences- IJMS (ISSN 0019-5359) is a monthly journal published as a medium for the advancement of scientific knowledge in all the branches of Medicine and allied Sciences and publication of scientific investigation in these fields. It is also indented to present this as a form suitable to the general practitioner and primary care physician.
- Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology Established in 1940, the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology (IJDVL, print ISSN 0378-6323, E-ISSN 0973-3922) is the official publication of the IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists). It is a bimonthly peer-reviewed journal that reaches all of over 6000 members of this organization as well as almost 200 medical colleges in India. The purpose of the IJDVL is to facilitate scientific dialogue amongst its members through the medium of publication of case reports, studies or letters as well as to deliver continuing medical education to its members and postgraduate students through reviews and other articles. While doing this the IJDVL is committed to include only adequately authenticated material that is of scientific value to the clinicians or postgraduates of this specialty in India.
- Bombay Hospital Journal Bombay Hospital Journal is a journal of the medical proffession of Mumbai. It has various articles about medical practice,disease and symptoms of disease.
- Indian Journal of Neurotrauma The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma is being published by the Neurotrauma Society of India. It provides a platform for dissemination of knowledge on issues concerning neurotrauma in the subcontinent. Internationally renowned neuroscientists (neurosurgeons, neurologists, neuroanesthesiologists, and so on) deliver original, peer reviewed articles as well as case reports of unusual aspects of neurotrauma.
- Oxford Book Company Oxford Book Company is an independent international publisher of books, journals, and electronic media. Known for our commitment to quality and innovation, we are a world leader in our chosen scholarly, educational, and professional markets. Our highest priority is to make any contact you have with Oxford Book - whether as a book author, a journal editor, a contributor to one of our journals, a customer, or a reader - a pleasant and rewarding experience.
- Publishingindia Publishing India is for Availability of Online Content, Easy accessibility for users, Widespread of Knowledge, Connect to Indian Community, Encouraging quality research, Information sharing platform, Marketing your content, Publishing partner forever.
- Afternoon Despatch & Courier The huge volume of documents seized by the CBI in the Adarsh scam has begun to assume a life of its own Possibly a truckload has been collected till now, forcing the investigating agency to approach the government for separate accommodation for the evidence. Calling it infrastructural support, the agency says this is required to speed up investigation as well as to accommodate stenographers and clerks, and also to carry out interrogations Towards this end.
- HimVani HimVani is an online grassroots journalism initiative with a mandate to give voice to concerned citizenry within the state and its diaspora on social and developmental issues concerning Himachal Pradesh. HimVani is a notforprofit effort having its roots in the passion and love we feel for the state; not a mere thanksgiving but also a gesture to give back something to the state.
- Bar & Bench Bar & Bench, the new face of legal journalism in India. Bar & Bench is a unique platform aimed at connecting Indias legal fraternity, bringing to you the latest in news and issues affecting the legal domain. If you work for a law firm, a Legal Process Outsourcing company, a nonprofit or public interest organization concerned with legal policy issues, or you serve as an inhouse counsel, a judge, a legal academic or a nonlawyer who routinely deals with legal issues, we understand that keeping abreast of legal developments in India and around the world is a critical aspect of your professional life.
- articles It was not long ago the state of Kerala was immersed in utter darkness to say the least. People were divided in to numerous water tight compartments by name castes. There were written as well as unwritten laws to differentiate one from the other among them.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.