MagazinesExplore an extensive web directory of magazines published in India. Get access to an online web guide providing list of most popular magazines of different categories like Arts and Culture, Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Technology, Music and Dance, Travel, Women, Business, Science etc. View a detailed information resource on website listing of leading magazine publishers in India and get complete information regarding subscription details and online orders of your favorite magazine.
Latest Website Listings
- Physio Times The Maiden Issue of Physio Times was launched at Ahmedabad on 19th July, 2009 by IAP President Dr. Ali Irani, along with other senior professionals from the field like Prof. Dilipbhai Patel, Dr. Nilima Patel, Dr. Anjali Bhise in presence of students and therapists from across Gujarat. Physio Times has received an overwhelming response from therapists across India, and we thank one and all for their support.
- RESMI JAIMON Resmi Jaimon is an international freelance writer working from home in Kochi, Kerala ("God's Own Country"), India. Resmis forte includes writing features, reporting news & events on topics including real estate, travel, food & cuisine, trade, technology, business, celebrity interviews, human interest issues and lifestyle articles.
- Online Sports Magazines Ifako One of the flourishing top score providing magazine in nigeria, provides football news, watch soccer videos, global football news, players news, sports injury news, wold news, breaking news and do on.
- Indian Journal of Human Genetics The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, BIOBASE, Bioline International, CAB Abstracts, Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CINAHL, CSA databases, Current Contents/Life Sciences, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMBIOLOGY, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, Journal Citation Reports, OpenJGate, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, Web of Science.
- The Freethinker The Science and Rationalists Association of India name of the organization in Bengali is Bharatiya Bigyan O Yuktibadi Samiti established on 1st March 1985, our organization is made up of like minded people coming from different professions. We are not affiliated to any political party . Our aim is to eradicate superstition and blind faith, which include religious fanaticism , astrology , caste-system, spiritualism and numerous other obscurantist beliefs.
- Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM, the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine-IJOEM (ISSN-0973-2284), the official publication of Indian Association of Occupational Health. The journal is indexed with Excerpta Medica/ EMBASE, CAB Abstracts, Global Health, Index Copernicus, Health and Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, InfoTrac One File, Expanded Academic ASAP, IndMed, MedInd, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, and CISTI Source Journals.
- Indian Retail School The Indian Retail School IRS is the first academic institute of retail, launched by House of Pearl, catering to the growing fashion and retail sectors in India. The institute has been rated as the best Retail Management Institute in Week magazine May 2009 by leading research organization AC Nielsen Survey. It conducts a range of programmes to educate and hone the skills of retail professionals and aspirants to meet the immediate and upcoming requirement of the retail sector.
- E-Sense Entertainment Pvt. Ltd Founded with a vision to empower the senses of everyone we touch - delivering great events and entertainment related services.We're a fast growing team, committed to pushing our limits farther!
- Video Source Video Source is a Visual Communications Firm setup in 1992 which specializes in making Advertisements, Corporate Films, Documentaries and in covering programs with Multi Camera Setups. It has the latest Broadcast & Digital video cameras along with state-of-the-art Editing and Dubbing Suites.
- Indian Journal of Psychiatry The Indian Journal of Psychiatry (ISSN 0019-5545), is an official publication of the Indian Psychiatric Society. It is published quarterly with one additional supplement (total 5 issues). The IJP publishes original work in all the fields of psychiatry. All papers are peer-reviewed before publication.
- Sankhya The Indian Journal of Statistics The Indian Statistical Institute publishes Sankhya, the Indian Journal of Statistics founded by Prasanta Chandra Mahalanobis in 1933.Sankhya publishes research articles in the broad areas of Theoretical Statistics, Probability and Applied Statistics. Series A primarily covers Theoretical Statistics and Probability (including Stochastic Processes). Series B primarily covers all areas of Applied Statistics (including Applied Probability, Applied Stochastic Processes, Econometrics and Statistical Computing). Reviews and discussion articles in areas of current research activity are also published. Each volume has four parts - two in Series A and two in Series B. Series A issues come out in February and August while Series B issues come out in May and November.
- Business India Publications Ltd usiness India Publications Ltd (BIPL) is a leading media, information and communications company in India with some of the strongest brand names in magazine publishing.By investing the profits generated from this first venture, the Group quickly expanded the magazine business to include several new titles - each predominantly successful in its field. Today BIPL occupies an enviable position in magazine publishing.
- The India Uncut Blog Amit Varma is a novelist and blogger based in Mumbai. He has worked in advertising, television and journalism, and has written for publications such as The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, The Observer and Wisden, as well as many Indian publications. He won the Bastiat Prize for Journalism in 2007.
- magazines Explore an extensive web directory of magazines published in India. Get access to an online web guide providing list of most popular magazines of different categories like Arts and Culture, Entertainment, Sports, Movies, Technology, Music and Dance, Travel, Women, Business, Science etc. View a detailed information resource on website listing of leading magazine publishers in India and get complete information regarding subscription details and online orders of their favorite magazine.
- R. P. PRINTERS Offset printing solutions are widely demanded for various domestic, commercial and industrial applications all around the world. Promotion, Advertising and Marketing are some of the field that are closely associated with graphic designing and printing.
- Prints India www.printsjournals.com is an online presentation of PRINTS INDIA and is the most proliferate and resourceful source for Journals, Serials, Newspapers, Magazines, periodicals, current and archived in India. PRINTS INDIA is an established and impressive name in the industry, deriving its strength through its dedicated service to the community of customers and proudly boasts of the most extensive repertoire of publications to cater to all scholarly tastes.
- Jaya Rathore - Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2011 Collection & Show Review Inspired, this season from Spanish lace and convent embroidery - Jaya Rathore included the said lace in all ensembles, mixed with ruffles, fringe and cross stitch.
- Exattosoft Recipes provides everything about food , types , recipies , salts , ingredients , chefs choice , their views , reviews , recipies etc.
- SUMUP First National Magazine from Chhattisgarh, have presence in Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. As the name suggest "SUMUP" its the summary of 3 Parts. Serious, Informative and Page 3 Serious part Include politics, current affairs. Informative part include Education to career to recipe Page 3 Part has Fashion, Hollywood and Bollywood Its a high end magazine rich in content and quality..Not available in stands its either by free distribution or annual subscription. Popular among Politicians, Bureaucrats and corporates
- Net Care Emagazine The Net Care is an English magazine published by media 24 business magazines. The magazine's mission is to implement successful solutions to provide quality, affordable health care to all the people by creating new horizons and delivering value to its readers. Catch the emagazine today online exactly as it appears in print.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.