Arts and Culture
Latest Website Listings
- Balaka Balaka is an exceptional Bengali magazine since 1992. Till date approximate 350 writers have written in this magazine in different issues. Balaka seeks and wants to preserve indian heritage and culture.It's literary circle spreads all over Bengal and abroad.
- Scrollindia We, a four-member team of print media journalists , along with a stream of enthusiastic college interns , submit this e-magazine before an e-generation, keeping in mind a large population who prefer worthy English reading. Fixing feet deep inside the fertility of Indian soil , we open our doors and windows to let the air from the four sides, to get in and out.
- TwoCircles.net In increasing commercialized media, TwoCircles.net TCN will be a voice of sanity. We will cover news from marginalized sections of India. Our main focus is on Indian Muslims but we will be covering and reporting whole range of issues affecting Indians, Muslims and International issues.
- myemagazines It is important to become a Member to be able to Read the Magazines. Please note that the Membership is Free for One Month.
- Art India Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd. Art magazine providing information about art affairs, international art news, interviews, reviews, critics, painting, sculpture, installation art, new media art and photography.
- Dharohar Art Conservation Offering conservation historical object, preservation consultancy, short term practical training for care of objects, documentation and Cataloging of collections.
- Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre Providing education for yoga, online application form, syllabus and also providing yoga magazines.
- The Little Magazine Bimonthly magazine featuring essays, fiction, poetry, art, criticism, theatre, film and documentary.
- Epic India Epic India an arts & culture magazine offering information about art, visual art, culture, art & culture books, film, live performance, music, interviews and original fiction.
- Kochivibe A magazine providing of information about life style in cochin and party events in city.
- KISAN KI AWAAZ The Indian farmers not only face the challenges of climate change which leads to extreme conditions like droughts, floods and other natural calamities, but also manmade calamities like the unfair trade regime of the WTO and the FTAs, IPR regime, imposition genetically modified GM crops, corporate centric farm policies and overall the governments apathy towards the providers of food security.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.