Latest Website Listings
- Tetra Media Pvt. Ltd People Matters is a specialized Magazine for Managers in India and abroad interested in understanding the practical aspect of managing, developing and coaching talent in India. The magazine focuses on the delivery of the content through the real life experiences of corporate leaders in the industry.
- Telecom Era Telecom Era TE published by Global Creations Group publications is the only magazine from India which exclusively cater Telecom Industry Professionals world over by disseminating latest and uptodate information on the developments and prevailing issues confronting entire telecom sector viz. Fixed Line, Wireless, Mobile, Broadband, Multimedia etc. With global circulation, TE mainly focuses Asian Region and particularly India. The magazine publishes 10 Times a Year.
- Modernn pharmaceutical Modern Pharmaceuticals is published by Infomedia 18 Ltd , India’s leading media house and successful publisher of Yellow Pages and other Special Interest Business to Business (B2B) Publications. The magazine is regularly referred to by key decision makers among Indian manufacturers of pharmaceutical products & machinery.
- Bahrisons Booksellers Bahrisons bookstore is special, is the feeling one gets from entering the book store. The bookshop begins in post-partition India - out of the struggle of one man, who - though destined to be a teacher, makes new beginnings in a new country by opening his small bookstore in New Delhis Khan Market, India.
- Delhi Business Review Delhi Business Review is a bi-annual peer reviewed International Journal of Society for Human Transformation Research. DBR is listed in CABELL'S Directory, USA. DBR has been promoted under the aegis of Society for Human Transformation and Research (SHTR).
- GMT India GMT understands the interconnection as well as the unique desires of shoppers, retailers and brands. Through implementation of gmt retail solutions Shoppers—receive information in a cohesive, easy to understand manner and gain purchasing confidence Retailers—increase revenue, expand gross margin and enhance customer loyalty Brands
- India Times Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.
- STEEL MARKET INFO STEEL MARKET INFO is a quarterly published magazine from Indias one of the most historic place Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It provides information on usage and application of stainless steel in India and across the globe. Steel Market Info editions are largely devoted to a specific end-use and application of stainless steel in various industries and sectors like house-ware, kitchen-ware, home furnishing, engineering & automobile etc.
- Youth e-magazine www.youthaffairz.in is an e-magazine for the youth to showcase their creativity
- Telecentre Magazine Telecentre magazine will act as an interface between telecentre leaders, technology solution providers, knowledge repositories, and decision makers.
- Teacher Plus Teacher Plus is a magazine aimed primarily at the schoolteacher. It is a forum within which teachers can raise their concerns, discuss ideas, and share and update their knowledge. Teacher Plus discusses alternative ways of thinking and doing within the context of the Indian classroom, while recognizing the constraints that most teachers face, day to day.
- India Firest. Bhopal-based Dr Suresh Mehrotra, turned towards the Internet to fulfill his dream of creating a site tracking decision makers of our country. Dr Mehrotra decided to focus on bureaucratic buzz, being aware of the curiosity people have about what's going on in politics and the corporate world. Apart from bringing you the latest news, it uncovers irregularities and also exposes the whims and fancies of politicians.
- Franchise India Franchise India Holdings Limited is Asia's largest integrated franchise solution company since 1999, and an absolute authority on franchising and licensing. FIHL has helped hundreds of investors in selecting the right franchise and, in turn, assisted numerous organisations in international and domestic franchise expansion.
- SME Channels As an emerging country like India, the role of SMEs is unparallel; they need to be given focused attention and with SME Channels it is only possible. SMEs contribution constitutes a substantial portion of the entire revenue of the country. Today, most of the IT Channel business - distributors, dealers, SIs, network integrators- is focused on the SME market. It is to believe that the entire SME market is US400 million of worth by 2010.
- Industrial Economist Over these years, we have covered south India's economic and corporate scene in great detail. With reports on corporate groups in the south. Interviews and personality reports on southern corporate moghuls. Focus on southern politics, state budgets, policy decisions and infrastructure. Detailed economic and sector-wise analyses.
- SAP MEDIA WORLDWIDE LIMITED SAP MEDIA WORLDWIDE LIMITED a pioneering industry related publications company catering to industry professionals and end users, is a highly diversified organization providing an entire gamut of media related activities like publishing monthly magazines in various industry, organizing exhibitions and conferences, initiating awards and bringing out Daily tabloid newspapers at all the major Conferences and Exhibitions in national and international events. All magazines have earned for themselves the sobriquet “The voice of the industry”. The company is also involved in creating forums for governments, industry and customers to discuss the problems and opportunities, event management and has recently forayed into electronic publishing and specialized database and market research operations.
- Charhdikala Group of Publications Private Limited Started as a weekly in 1969, from the princely city of Patiala, the newspaper was converted to daily publication in 1977. The daily Charhdikala is a pioneer paper and has got a vast circulation in Northern region of the country. It has neck - deep penetration in the states of Punjab Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir as well as in Delhi. The daily Charhdikala has the distinction of being the first Punjabi newspaper.
- Business Line Business Line, published by Kasturi & Sons Ltd, Chennai, India, is Indias second largest and fastest growing business daily, with a netpaid circulation of over 100,000 104,733; ABC JulyDecember 2005 and a readership of 189,000 NRS 2006. It is a pioneer in presenting business news in specialized sections and specialist pages. The newspaper is printed at 13 cities in India.
- Economic Research India Ltd Economic Research India Ltd. ERIL is Indias leading business information group providing indispensable B2B information tailored for professionals in the new projects sector, in online and print media. Launched in 2000, ERILs primary objective is to provide invaluable resource to assist business development efforts of organizations focusing on the new projects market.
- SP Land Forces The bi - monthly got popular soon with its extensive updates, incisive analysis diverse perspectives on various issues, interviews & expert views. Today, SP's Land Forces receives accolades from ministry, senior officials, serving officers, PSUs & industry globally.
Business - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.