Latest Website Listings
- Pustak Shakti Publication The mission of this publishing house is to collect rare unpublished manuscripts to help the general readers. Our service is to cater extraordinary and useful material to enhance the taste of readers in science, technology, arts and literature.Pustak Shakti means power of a book in Sanskrit, is a rare publishing house with a difference. It is the brainchild of a Technocrat Photographer along with his Journalist, Artist, Scholar friends.
- Frontline India's national weekly magazine from the publishers of THE HINDU offering world news, travel & tourism, terrorism, cinema, economy and current news.
- Samay Darpan A hindi monthly magazine provoding various kind of news.
- OSHO Online Osho Glimpse is a Bookshop, Library and a place to Meditate. OSHO Glimpse,Ahmedabad was started in 2001 with the mission of providing a platform of Oshos World through His Books, Audio & Meditations to the people of Ahmedabad and We have all exclusive collection of Books, Audio, Magazines & Meditations of OSHO.
- Pink Villa PinkVilla is an new, online community targeting the Indian Woman. It is a social networking site around beauty, fashion and entertainment primarily targetted towards Indian cultures. Some of the most popular sections involve celebrity news and gossip.
- RSJ Online An online magazine providing online information about current issues, back issues,
- Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud is the online magazine of the IAMAI. With a reach of over 70,000 every week, it is by far the most widely circulated newsletter for the Internet and Mobile industry. Thinking Aloud has recently been transformed into a website but it will retain its newsletter format as well continuing to reach the large audience.
- Calcutta Online A regional magazine offering all information & news about calcutta it includes current issues, updates, news, weather, culture and many more..
- Kalki Weekly A tamil news magazine covering news from South India.
- Pramukhandhra Monthly telugu magazine with news & views of the telugu people in Chennai.
- Media Passion Media Passion is the most popular Internet and mobile value-added services destination for the global Indian. Covering every thing from art to airline, text to video media passion is taking the digital age into peoples life influencing the way they live and respond to changing time. We are a group of young and dynamic media persons who believe in creating change through their ideas and ways.
- The India Today Group Offering information about India Today Group's magazines like India Today, Business Today, Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, Music Today and Care Today, etc.
- INDIAN AFFAIRS The Indian media started with the development of press, with prime focus on propagating news and on the views about the contemporary events. During the British period, James Augustan Hicky brought out the first newspaper, Bengal Gazette. The year was 1780 and in the era of freedom struggle, Indian Press was first used as the vehicle for propagating nationalist ideologies.
- Panchjanya Hindi weekly magazine providing the national and regional news.
- The Amalgamated Press A well known processed food industry journal that covers the processed food & beverage industries in India and their products.
- One India One People A monthly magazine focussing on the various issues concerning India.
- Men's health INDIA TODAY was launched in 1975. And in just a few years, it became the leading newsmagazine in the country. Now, with editions in five languages, it has become the most widely read publication in India a position it has held for over a decade with a circulation of 1.1 million every week and a readership of more than 15 million.
- Civil Services Times The Civil Services Times is a news magazine registered under the Registrar of Newspapers for India under Government of India Ministry of Information and Broadcasting with the RNI Number 6233995. It is owned, printed and published by Vivek S. Raj. It is guided and directed towards creating a sense of clairvoyance and a sensitive aptitude towards all the relevant developments related to national, international, foreign policy, science and technology and economic issues.
- Islamic Voice A islamic magazine publishing monthly copy & providing all kind of information related to islam.
- Gateway Media Gateway Media is a publishing house based in Hyderabad with interests in earth sciences, environment & sustainable energies and maritime sectors. The media house publishes focused magazines in these areas by aligning itself with the respective industries and closely working with them.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.