Latest Website Listings
- Mission Publications Publishers of religious magazine publications, public health magazines, economics magazines, current affairs magazines, science and fiction magazines. Also publish magazines on social issues such as child abuse, crime against women, family and children.
- Andhra Prabha Andhra Prabha - Telugu Newspaper & magazine from the Indian Express Group. It provides Cinema News, Gallery, Sports, Politics news, Weather reports etc.
- British Council Library British Council Library – the haven of knowledge continues to fulfill its age-old vision of catalysing personal growth and professional development in India. With its refreshed corporate mission and strategy, British Council offers every knowledge seeker, the convenience of accessing quality literature, a world of knowledge and meaningful cinema at home, through its online re-invention – mylibrary.
- EducationWorld EducationWorld is the only national magazine published from the Garden City of Bangalore and provides education news and coverage from all parts of the country through its nation-wide network of correspondents.
- Indian Journal of Economics & Business Indian Journal of Economics and Business is a double refereed, high quality international journal that publishes articles and book reviews from academicians and business-persons. Our publications also include themed Special Issues on contemporary topics.
- Indian Journal Of Medical Microbiology Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology-IJMM (Print-0255-0857, Online-1998-3646) is the official publication of Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists (IAMM). The journal is peer-reviewed open access publication and published quarterly in January, April, July and October.
- Heritage Publishers Heritage Publishers is a 35 year old company established in 1973 by Mr. B R Chawla. The primary activities of Heritage are publishing and distribution of books on all subjects with special emphasis on Science and Technology. We have publised over 250 titles on varies subjects including Management, Social Sciences, Literature, Religion, Life Science and Technology.
- Culturalindia.org With the latest and perhaps the media with the highest possibilities, Internet, appearing on the scene in India in the latter part of the '90's (1996-97, to be precise), we (myself and my brother) joined the bandwagon like many in doing something different.
- India Firest. Bhopal-based Dr Suresh Mehrotra, turned towards the Internet to fulfill his dream of creating a site tracking decision makers of our country. Dr Mehrotra decided to focus on bureaucratic buzz, being aware of the curiosity people have about what's going on in politics and the corporate world. Apart from bringing you the latest news, it uncovers irregularities and also exposes the whims and fancies of politicians.
- Life Positive Provide authentic information and guidance for holistic living as well as personal and spiritual growth.
- Sandarbh Society Our specific target is school teachers and students at high school level. This magazine is not so popular at publishing science based articles in Marathi language, but it is a magazine aimed at helping people to understand and appreciate science. This is a well established and respected in Pune. It is published and distributed, which is a registered public trust and a sister-organization of Palakneeti Pariwar.
- Indian Journal Of Nephrology The Indian Journal of Nephrology is the official publication of the Indian Society of Nephrology. The journal is published quarterly. It is a peer-reviewed, journal that publishes articles covering all the aspects of laboratory and clinical nephrology.
- Teacher Plus Teacher Plus is a magazine aimed primarily at the schoolteacher. It is a forum within which teachers can raise their concerns, discuss ideas, and share and update their knowledge. Teacher Plus discusses alternative ways of thinking and doing within the context of the Indian classroom, while recognizing the constraints that most teachers face, day to day.
- Biblio Biblio India, Indias leading literary magazine. It carries essays, satire and review articles by experts on subjects ranging from literature and the social sciences.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.