Music and Dance
Latest Website Listings
- Carnatica Carnatica is now a global organization involved in various activities aimed at promoting and propagating Carnatic music worldwide. The pioneering young musicians who authored the world's first encyclopedic CD-ROM on Carnatic music titled Nadanubhav. The Carnatica group is comprised of Carnatica Archival Centre for Music and Dance.
- RSJ Online An online magazine providing online information about current issues, back issues,
- Sangeet Karyalaya angeet Karyalaya was originally known as Garg and Co. It was the the time of the British Raj, and Indian Music lay far away from the masses, closeted in palaces and temples, with access limited only to the rich and affluent. The wisdom accumulated through centuries of deep learning and evolution lay locked in books far beyond the reach of the common man, in the libraries of the nobility.
- The Music Magazine India's first online magazine devoted exclusively to music, reviews, interviews, news, features and all genres of Indian music.
- Music Today Music Today publishes and sells Indian Music, focusing on Indian Classical music forms such as Hindustani, Carnatic Folk and Wedding Music. Other Genres include Devotional Music, Indian Film Music, World Music, Discourse, Pop Music and Kids Music in India.
- Amutham music Amutham music was started in the year 2000 with two catalogues encompassing some of the finest pieces in Carnatic music. From that point on, the company has grown in leaps and bounds to one that has 120 catalogues in its possession. Amutham has now a diverse range of music to offer to buyers all around the world with its collection of Carnatic and Devotional Music.
- Nakkheeran.in Nakkheeran is a leading investigative tamil magazine. It provides politics, reporter, dailynews, headlines, tamil, magazine, cinema, music etc.
- Cultural Affairs & Heritage Department The basic responsibility of the Cultural Affairs & Heritage Department is promotion of Art & Culture of the State of Sikkim. Its activities are spread over three sections viz., the Song & Drama Unit, the Archive & Archaeology and the State Libraries. The Song and Drama Unit is responsible for the promotion of performing art, particularly the folk songs and dances, dramatics.
- Time Out Bangalore Time Out Bangalore is an entertainment and lifestyle magazine that showcases reviews and previews of Bangalore art, books, children, dance, health and spirituality, film, television, radio, music, nightlife, sports, restaurants & eating out and shopping services.
- Bollywood, India Bollywood, India's film industry is one of the the largest in the world and covers the film production, distribution and theatrical exhibition industry in India. Bombay, nestled in the extreme western corner of the country on the edge of the Arabian Sea, is the urban trendsetter of this nation of billion people.
- Exhibit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. A e-magazine providing information about gadgets & lifestyle, mobiles, laptops, gaming, cameras, computing, hot wheels, music and speakers.
- Rumela A magazine offering monthly issue & providing information about celebrities, bollywood, movies and women dairy.
- Culture Department Orissa is the bastion of rich cultural heritage with its historical monuments, archaeological sites, traditional arts, sculpture, dance and music. From the time immemorial Orissa attracts a large number of scholars, artists and tourists. The Department of Culture looks forward for the systematic and comprehensive promotion in the field of art and culture in the State.
- Indian Life & Style A lifestyle magazine for the indian american community featuring style, business, society, bollywood, beauty and newsmakers.
- Sruti A monthly magazine in english devoted exclusively to Indian music and dance.
- Pro Sound Systems Pro Sound Systems PS2 is Indias only internationally popular audio & music production magazine that also caters extensively to the live sound, install sound and the lighting markets. Published from Mumbai, India, the magazine is proud to have completed 21 purposeful years of commitment and dedication to the Indian pro audio industry.
- RagaNet RagaNet, The Internets first E-Zine on Indian Music and Fine Arts. RagaNet, an electronic Indian music magazine featuring articles and lessons teaching music of India.
- Behind Woods Behind Woods is a Tamil magazine. It provides details about Tamil movies, Tamil Cinema Kollywood, Tamil news, Tamil songs Tamil actors, Tamil movie gallery.
- Samudhra Samudhra magazine contains a treasure trove of interesting material including interviews of leading artists and art related personalities. It also has regular columns to update one’s knowledge like – Know your raga, Know your kriti, interesting articles, reviews of events, books CDs, information on forthcoming events etc.
- Iworld Iworld is located at New Delhi. In i world ipods,desktop pcs, Apple products devices,etc.iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC.Your entire music library at one place.Extend your service coverage and support One stop for technical support,Apple hardware coverage and software support.It is the best option for Mac users who share documents at home, work, or at school..
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.