Latest Website Listings
- Tradelawonline Tradelawonline is a trade and commercial law specific research module integrated from Indlaw - India's largest resource base on legal, tax and regulatory issues.Tradelawonline addresses the trade, corporate and commercial law specific research requirements of company secretaries, chartered accountants, corporate managers, corporate compliance officers and legal managers.
- IT Next IT Next is Indias only magazine for IT Mangers and aims to provide the next generation of CIOs with information on technology strategies, best practices and innovations for improving enterprise IT infrastructure. The monthly magazine delivers information and knowledge to empower the community of IT Managers with insights into latest management practices, career development methods, and hot technology issues.
- mall.coimbatore.com Welcome to our online sotre we are your personal buying assistant Tamilnadu and Browse the stores in this cybermall. We provides shop for yourself or order a gift. We are shipped to any place in India. We provides the selectoin of your choice items shipped worldwide.
- Sommelier India It is India’s first and only magazine dedicated to wine and wine lovers. Filled with news, feature articles, wine profiles and the culture surrounding wine, Sommelier India is written by international and Indian writers, wine experts and aficionados.Printed on quality art paper with an emphasis on good design, Sommelier India matches the standards and lifestyles of its discerning readership.
- Floriculture Today Floriculture Today has been regularly participating in domestic and international events. It represents Indian flower industry in various International exhibitions in Holland, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Moscow, Gulf Countries, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and many more countries.
- Glass View News Glass View uses modern facilities for news gathering, page composition and printing. It is printed and published from Ghaziabad city a fast developing city where the Corporate Office is based. Its interactive platforms seek to bring the reader and surfer at the centre of its news activity.
- Product Bureau Product Bureau is content-rich and each monthly issue carries Product Profiles, Technical Articles, Case Studies, New Product Launches, Industrial Trade Fair News and Interviews with Experts. The major segments covered are Machine & Cutting Tools, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Industrial Automation, Pumps & Valves, Industrial Electricals & Electronics, Material Handling,
- Franchiseinida Franchise Focussed.’ We understand the importance of an investor and are centric to work towards his interest. All our businesses are dedicated to inform and assist the investor. As pioneers in Indian franchising, all our divisions are either franchise supply or profitable franchise opportunities.
- Tri-City Calling TriCity Calling is a urban lifestyle monthly magazine that shares its readers passion for updating and transforming themselves. It interprets the latest trends of all the aspects including fashion, cooking, articles, home decors with inspirational interiors and practical consumer shopping guides.
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW is India’s leading monthly magazine on Fire Safety & Electronic Security industry. It is the premier product from DIVYA PUBLICATIONS- The leading publishers of industrial magazine from last decade. With the experienced media team & creative support, it has created strong brand recall among the safety & security industry.
- Allied Publishers Subscription Agency Allied Publishers Subscription Agency APSA is today the largest subscription agent in India. We service the information needs of Indian Subscribers through worldwide Journals and Academic Scientific Literature whether in print or electronic format. Allied is the largest Subscription agent in the country and one of the top 25 Subscription Agents in the whole world,It is not a mere coincidence that thousands libraries of Universities, Research Centres, Defence, Medical, Ccorporate houses and the scientific world in general go through APSA for Journals, Microfiches, Softwares and CDRoms.
- Technology Review The Indian edition of Technology Review and technologyreview.in is produced by CyberMedia (India) Limited in India in association with Technology Review Inc., an independent media company owned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. With international editions in India, China, Italy, and Germany, Technology Review reaches out to more than two million industry and R&D leaders around the world through its print magazine, website, newsletters, and live events.
- Srishti Design Srishti Design pacts with designing and printing of all print gears, which accomplishes all the requirements of a corporate house. Srishti bestows to improve the quality and standards in print production. We utilize the innate potentials of welltrained professionals in the field of graphic design, prepress and printing. We master this field for the past 19 years with sound knowledge in graphic design and printing.
- Industrial Economist Over these years, we have covered south India's economic and corporate scene in great detail. With reports on corporate groups in the south. Interviews and personality reports on southern corporate moghuls. Focus on southern politics, state budgets, policy decisions and infrastructure. Detailed economic and sector-wise analyses.
- Civil Society Umesh and Rita Anand launched Civil Society as a monthly magazine seven years ago to tell the stories of folks who do their bit and bring change without a fuss. These are people who work for India. They do things for the sake of doing them. And in their individual achievements, however circumscribed, there lie some of the solutions to our bigger problems.
- E-Gyan EGyan Monthly News Letter of Maharishi Organisations India is releasing this first addition on the most auspicious day of our Indian Vedic CalendarShri Guru Purnima, 7th July 2009. Releasing the first addition of EGyan on Guru Purnima, we are offering all our achievements to the lotus feet of Shri Guru Dev and Maharishi Ji and seeking their blessings.
- grihalakshmi We are here to provide you latest Grihalakshmi Magazines at free of cost. Just stay tuned for updates. Please Note: We are just re-publishing magazine’s download links, which are already available in internet. We do not host/upload external download links or we do not have authorization on external download links. We are just like a search engine, where you can search for external products
- INDIA TODAY INDIA TODAY was launched in 1975. And in just a few years, it became the leading newsmagazine in the country. Now, with editions in five languages, it has become the most widely read publication in India?a position it has held for over a decade?with a circulation of 1.1 million every week and a readership of more than 15 million.
- Civil Services Times The Civil Services Times is a newsmagazine registered under the Registrar of Newspapers for India under Government of India Ministry of Information and Broadcasting with the RNI Number 6233995. It is owned, printed and published by Vivek S. Raj. The newsmagazine is meant to collect the information from various reliable sources which included the Government DepartmentsMinistries and Press Information Bureau and to provide them before everybody to not only at their awareness level but also to imbibe a sense of analysis for their indepth understanding.
- Mystic River Dennis Lehane's Mystic River is more than a mystery novel, and it is more than a thriller. It is a captivating and heartfelt exploration into the souls of its characters. They may be fictional, stuck between the pages of the novel, but they seem like so much more -- like living, breathing people in 3-D. Real people.
Others - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.