Latest Website Listings
- Tri-City Calling TriCity Calling is a urban lifestyle monthly magazine that shares its readers passion for updating and transforming themselves. It interprets the latest trends of all the aspects including fashion, cooking, articles, home decors with inspirational interiors and practical consumer shopping guides.
- Education Worldwide India Education Worldwide India Fairs are the most sought after education fairs in India and in the past these fairs have been extended to more than 30 cities all over India. Education Worldwide India has become a world known brand with lot of clients using our services from different countries & various parts of India.
- India Today India Today is a leading news magazine focused on current affairs relating to politics, economy and business.
- Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud is the online magazine of the IAMAI. With a reach of over 70,000 every week, it is by far the most widely circulated newsletter for the Internet and Mobile industry. Thinking Aloud has recently been transformed into a website but it will retain its newsletter format as well continuing to reach the large audience.
- Prints India PRINTS INDIA is an established and impressive name in the industry, deriving its strength through its dedicated service to the community of customers and proudly boasts of the most extensive repertoire of publications to cater to all scholarly tastes. It is holding a prestigious position as eminent exporters of Indian Publications comprising of Periodicals, Newspapers, Magazines, and Current & Archived in India, Proceedings and Monographs etc.
- E-Gyan EGyan Monthly News Letter of Maharishi Organisations India is releasing this first addition on the most auspicious day of our Indian Vedic CalendarShri Guru Purnima, 7th July 2009. Releasing the first addition of EGyan on Guru Purnima, we are offering all our achievements to the lotus feet of Shri Guru Dev and Maharishi Ji and seeking their blessings.
- Technology Review The Indian edition of Technology Review and technologyreview.in is produced by CyberMedia (India) Limited in India in association with Technology Review Inc., an independent media company owned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. With international editions in India, China, Italy, and Germany, Technology Review reaches out to more than two million industry and R&D leaders around the world through its print magazine, website, newsletters, and live events.
- SP's AirBuz SPs AirBuz is an exclusive magazine on civil aviation from India that has been launched by Mr Ashok Chawla, Secretary Ministry of Civil Aviation in April, 2008. The magazine started as bimonthly will endeavour to cover various aspects of the civil aviation industry.
- eHEALTH We are on a mission with a futuristic note; to disseminate information on technology changes in healthcare and communicating that to all stake-holders -physicians, patients and industry. The magazine also provides the best forum for the thought leaders in healthcare to express themselves, sharing their experience in this arena to enable its replication in other countries and situations.
- Space Product Finder Space Product Finder Magnize has a strong circulation of 15,000+ copies which are circulated among Purchase Managers / Project Managers / Technical directors and decision makers of user industries like Automobile, Auto component, Chemical, Pharma, Fertilizer, Oil & gas, Cement, Steel, Cosmetics, Rubber, Glass, Plastic, Textile, Packaging and many more.
- Iqra Times IQRA TIMES is a monthly alternative news magazine covering Politics, Health breakthroughs, Future science and Technology, Crime and Investigations, Suppressed News, Free energy, Religious Revisionism, Conspiracy, The Environment, History and Ancient Mysteries, The Mind, UFOs, Paranormal and the Unexplained.
- Floriculture Today Floriculture Today has been regularly participating in domestic and international events. It represents Indian flower industry in various International exhibitions in Holland, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Moscow, Gulf Countries, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and many more countries.
- Product Bureau Product Bureau is content-rich and each monthly issue carries Product Profiles, Technical Articles, Case Studies, New Product Launches, Industrial Trade Fair News and Interviews with Experts. The major segments covered are Machine & Cutting Tools, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Industrial Automation, Pumps & Valves, Industrial Electricals & Electronics, Material Handling,
- Science India Science India is a National science magazine published by Swadeshi Science Movement. This is a monthly publication in English which covers a wide range of science topics from ancient indian science to latest scientific and technological innovations. the magazine has an advisory board represented by eminent scientists and policy makers of India such as Prof. M.G.K. Menon, New Delhi; Prof. V.N.R. Rajasekharan pillai, ViceChancellor, IGNOU, Dr. Vijay Bhatkar, Pune.
- Softdisk India Softdisk, the oldest & largest circulated computer magazine from central India. With growing popularity, Softdisk has spread to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and other major cities in India. Softdisk firmly believes that the future of IT lies in rural India, unless we take the services available to the urban masses to the rural India, we cannot realize the true potential of Indian Market.
- Andhra Pradesh Express Media Service A.P.Express Media Service is a premier Telugu news agency providing service for newspapers and news magazines across the state of Andhra Pradesh in regional language. It is the first of its kind in this state of Andhra Pradesh, in many aspects. The late Lok shabha speaker G.M.C Balayogi inaugurated APEMS on 24th November 1999.
- Tradelawonline Tradelawonline is a trade and commercial law specific research module integrated from Indlaw - India's largest resource base on legal, tax and regulatory issues.Tradelawonline addresses the trade, corporate and commercial law specific research requirements of company secretaries, chartered accountants, corporate managers, corporate compliance officers and legal managers.
- Civil Society Umesh and Rita Anand launched Civil Society as a monthly magazine seven years ago to tell the stories of folks who do their bit and bring change without a fuss. These are people who work for India. They do things for the sake of doing them. And in their individual achievements, however circumscribed, there lie some of the solutions to our bigger problems.
- Srishti Design Srishti Design pacts with designing and printing of all print gears, which accomplishes all the requirements of a corporate house. Srishti bestows to improve the quality and standards in print production. We utilize the innate potentials of welltrained professionals in the field of graphic design, prepress and printing. We master this field for the past 19 years with sound knowledge in graphic design and printing.
- FM Media Technologies FM Media Technologies is a Kochi-based media company with a series of publications including Malayalee Sanghamam, news weekly published from Chiacago and New York. Ayurveda and Health Tourism is an English quarterly magazine on ayurveda, the only one of its kind published from Kochi.
Others - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.