Latest Website Listings
- Prints India PRINTS INDIA is an established and impressive name in the industry, deriving its strength through its dedicated service to the community of customers and proudly boasts of the most extensive repertoire of publications to cater to all scholarly tastes. It is holding a prestigious position as eminent exporters of Indian Publications comprising of Periodicals, Newspapers, Magazines, and Current & Archived in India, Proceedings and Monographs etc.
- Industrial Economist Over these years, we have covered south India's economic and corporate scene in great detail. With reports on corporate groups in the south. Interviews and personality reports on southern corporate moghuls. Focus on southern politics, state budgets, policy decisions and infrastructure. Detailed economic and sector-wise analyses.
- Sandarbh Society Our specific target is school teachers and students at high school level. This magazine is not so popular at publishing science based articles in Marathi language, but it is a magazine aimed at helping people to understand and appreciate science. This is a well established and respected in Pune. It is published and distributed, which is a registered public trust and a sister-organization of Palakneeti Pariwar.
- Sommelier India It is India’s first and only magazine dedicated to wine and wine lovers. Filled with news, feature articles, wine profiles and the culture surrounding wine, Sommelier India is written by international and Indian writers, wine experts and aficionados.Printed on quality art paper with an emphasis on good design, Sommelier India matches the standards and lifestyles of its discerning readership.
- SP's AirBuz SPs AirBuz is an exclusive magazine on civil aviation from India that has been launched by Mr Ashok Chawla, Secretary Ministry of Civil Aviation in April, 2008. The magazine started as bimonthly will endeavour to cover various aspects of the civil aviation industry.
- Science India Science India is a National science magazine published by Swadeshi Science Movement. This is a monthly publication in English which covers a wide range of science topics from ancient indian science to latest scientific and technological innovations. the magazine has an advisory board represented by eminent scientists and policy makers of India such as Prof. M.G.K. Menon, New Delhi; Prof. V.N.R. Rajasekharan pillai, ViceChancellor, IGNOU, Dr. Vijay Bhatkar, Pune.
- mall.coimbatore.com Welcome to our online sotre we are your personal buying assistant Tamilnadu and Browse the stores in this cybermall. We provides shop for yourself or order a gift. We are shipped to any place in India. We provides the selectoin of your choice items shipped worldwide.
- Sakaal Times Sakaal Times shall not be an English version of the Marathi Sakaal. The two papers belong to the Sakal Media Group, but so do others like Agrowon, Gomantak and Gomantak Times. And each of them has its own distinct avour, character, and prole, and therefore command a loyal, growing readership.
- Civil Society Umesh and Rita Anand launched Civil Society as a monthly magazine seven years ago to tell the stories of folks who do their bit and bring change without a fuss. These are people who work for India. They do things for the sake of doing them. And in their individual achievements, however circumscribed, there lie some of the solutions to our bigger problems.
- India Today India Today is a leading news magazine focused on current affairs relating to politics, economy and business.
- Space Product Finder Space Product Finder Magnize has a strong circulation of 15,000+ copies which are circulated among Purchase Managers / Project Managers / Technical directors and decision makers of user industries like Automobile, Auto component, Chemical, Pharma, Fertilizer, Oil & gas, Cement, Steel, Cosmetics, Rubber, Glass, Plastic, Textile, Packaging and many more.
- The TGO Challenge The TGO Challenge is an annual self-supported walking event across the Highlands of Scotland. It is the world's only organised backpack. The TGO Challenge started in 1980 after writer and mountaineer Hamish Brown approached TGO's thenEditor,Roger Smith, with the idea for the event. It has been supported by TGO magazine since.
- eHEALTH We are on a mission with a futuristic note; to disseminate information on technology changes in healthcare and communicating that to all stake-holders -physicians, patients and industry. The magazine also provides the best forum for the thought leaders in healthcare to express themselves, sharing their experience in this arena to enable its replication in other countries and situations.
- Glass View News Glass View uses modern facilities for news gathering, page composition and printing. It is printed and published from Ghaziabad city a fast developing city where the Corporate Office is based. Its interactive platforms seek to bring the reader and surfer at the centre of its news activity.
- Glam Media Glam Media is the pioneer and global leader of Vertical Media—a revolutionary new media model that combines our flagship properties with curated publisher sites and their passionate, engaged audiences.By pairing our 1400+ publishers worldwide with our own large and growing properties
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW is India’s leading monthly magazine on Fire Safety & Electronic Security industry. It is the premier product from DIVYA PUBLICATIONS- The leading publishers of industrial magazine from last decade. With the experienced media team & creative support, it has created strong brand recall among the safety & security industry.
- FM Media Technologies FM Media Technologies is a Kochi-based media company with a series of publications including Malayalee Sanghamam, news weekly published from Chiacago and New York. Ayurveda and Health Tourism is an English quarterly magazine on ayurveda, the only one of its kind published from Kochi.
- IT Next IT Next is Indias only magazine for IT Mangers and aims to provide the next generation of CIOs with information on technology strategies, best practices and innovations for improving enterprise IT infrastructure. The monthly magazine delivers information and knowledge to empower the community of IT Managers with insights into latest management practices, career development methods, and hot technology issues.
- OK Magazine OK Magazine (or OK!) is a British Magazine, published weekly. The magazine focuses on celebrity news and celebrity gossip from around the world. The British version of the magazine was first published in April, 1993 and is owned by Northern & Shell Publishing Group.
- Franchiseinida Franchise Focussed.’ We understand the importance of an investor and are centric to work towards his interest. All our businesses are dedicated to inform and assist the investor. As pioneers in Indian franchising, all our divisions are either franchise supply or profitable franchise opportunities.
Others - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.