Latest Website Listings
- India Today India Today is a leading news magazine focused on current affairs relating to politics, economy and business.
- Sandarbh Society Our specific target is school teachers and students at high school level. This magazine is not so popular at publishing science based articles in Marathi language, but it is a magazine aimed at helping people to understand and appreciate science. This is a well established and respected in Pune. It is published and distributed, which is a registered public trust and a sister-organization of Palakneeti Pariwar.
- Industrial Economist Over these years, we have covered south India's economic and corporate scene in great detail. With reports on corporate groups in the south. Interviews and personality reports on southern corporate moghuls. Focus on southern politics, state budgets, policy decisions and infrastructure. Detailed economic and sector-wise analyses.
- Civil Society Umesh and Rita Anand launched Civil Society as a monthly magazine seven years ago to tell the stories of folks who do their bit and bring change without a fuss. These are people who work for India. They do things for the sake of doing them. And in their individual achievements, however circumscribed, there lie some of the solutions to our bigger problems.
- mall.coimbatore.com Welcome to our online sotre we are your personal buying assistant Tamilnadu and Browse the stores in this cybermall. We provides shop for yourself or order a gift. We are shipped to any place in India. We provides the selectoin of your choice items shipped worldwide.
- Product Bureau Product Bureau is content-rich and each monthly issue carries Product Profiles, Technical Articles, Case Studies, New Product Launches, Industrial Trade Fair News and Interviews with Experts. The major segments covered are Machine & Cutting Tools, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Industrial Automation, Pumps & Valves, Industrial Electricals & Electronics, Material Handling,
- Iqra Times IQRA TIMES is a monthly alternative news magazine covering Politics, Health breakthroughs, Future science and Technology, Crime and Investigations, Suppressed News, Free energy, Religious Revisionism, Conspiracy, The Environment, History and Ancient Mysteries, The Mind, UFOs, Paranormal and the Unexplained.
- Srishti Design Srishti Design pacts with designing and printing of all print gears, which accomplishes all the requirements of a corporate house. Srishti bestows to improve the quality and standards in print production. We utilize the innate potentials of welltrained professionals in the field of graphic design, prepress and printing. We master this field for the past 19 years with sound knowledge in graphic design and printing.
- Franchiseinida Franchise Focussed.’ We understand the importance of an investor and are centric to work towards his interest. All our businesses are dedicated to inform and assist the investor. As pioneers in Indian franchising, all our divisions are either franchise supply or profitable franchise opportunities.
- OK Magazine OK Magazine (or OK!) is a British Magazine, published weekly. The magazine focuses on celebrity news and celebrity gossip from around the world. The British version of the magazine was first published in April, 1993 and is owned by Northern & Shell Publishing Group.
- National Geographic Channel Geographic Channels International NGCI invites viewers to rethink the way they see television and the world with smart, innovative programming. A business enterprise owned by National Geographic Television & Film NGT&F, FOX Entertainment Group and the National Broadcasting Company NBC, NGCI contributes to the National Geographic Societys commitment to exploration, conservation and education.
- Madras Musings Madras Musings is a fortnightly news magazine, registered with the Registrar of Newspapers for India, devoted to the preservation of the heritage and environment of the city of Madras that is Chennai, in Tamil Nadu, India. Madras Musings does not believe in one - way communication.
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW is India’s leading monthly magazine on Fire Safety & Electronic Security industry. It is the premier product from DIVYA PUBLICATIONS- The leading publishers of industrial magazine from last decade. With the experienced media team & creative support, it has created strong brand recall among the safety & security industry.
- IT Next IT Next is Indias only magazine for IT Mangers and aims to provide the next generation of CIOs with information on technology strategies, best practices and innovations for improving enterprise IT infrastructure. The monthly magazine delivers information and knowledge to empower the community of IT Managers with insights into latest management practices, career development methods, and hot technology issues.
- Combat Law Combat Law strives to maintain the highest level of accuracy in reporting. It is the voice of lawyers and social activists who form the cutting edge of legal activism in India - a collaborative effort to forge a platform bringing together experiences, strategies and all expressions of struggle.
- Softdisk India Softdisk, the oldest & largest circulated computer magazine from central India. With growing popularity, Softdisk has spread to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and other major cities in India. Softdisk firmly believes that the future of IT lies in rural India, unless we take the services available to the urban masses to the rural India, we cannot realize the true potential of Indian Market.
- Floriculture Today Floriculture Today has been regularly participating in domestic and international events. It represents Indian flower industry in various International exhibitions in Holland, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Moscow, Gulf Countries, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and many more countries.
- Glass View News Glass View uses modern facilities for news gathering, page composition and printing. It is printed and published from Ghaziabad city a fast developing city where the Corporate Office is based. Its interactive platforms seek to bring the reader and surfer at the centre of its news activity.
- Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud is the online magazine of the IAMAI. With a reach of over 70,000 every week, it is by far the most widely circulated newsletter for the Internet and Mobile industry. Thinking Aloud has recently been transformed into a website but it will retain its newsletter format as well continuing to reach the large audience.
- E-Gyan EGyan Monthly News Letter of Maharishi Organisations India is releasing this first addition on the most auspicious day of our Indian Vedic CalendarShri Guru Purnima, 7th July 2009. Releasing the first addition of EGyan on Guru Purnima, we are offering all our achievements to the lotus feet of Shri Guru Dev and Maharishi Ji and seeking their blessings.
Others - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.