Latest Website Listings
- Ranbir Manhas The number one news magazine of Jammu and Kashmir began its journey in 1996, when different papers would describe turmoil in Kashmir differently thereby confusing the world opinion. Our aim to start this magazine was to give real picture about not only this part of Kashmir, but of the entire State including Pak administered Kashmir and we are proud to say that we have succeeded in sticking to our commitment with utmost success.
- Education Worldwide India Education Worldwide India Fairs are the most sought after education fairs in India and in the past these fairs have been extended to more than 30 cities all over India. Education Worldwide India has become a world known brand with lot of clients using our services from different countries & various parts of India.
- FM Media Technologies FM Media Technologies is a Kochi-based media company with a series of publications including Malayalee Sanghamam, news weekly published from Chiacago and New York. Ayurveda and Health Tourism is an English quarterly magazine on ayurveda, the only one of its kind published from Kochi.
- Glam Media Glam Media is the pioneer and global leader of Vertical Media—a revolutionary new media model that combines our flagship properties with curated publisher sites and their passionate, engaged audiences.By pairing our 1400+ publishers worldwide with our own large and growing properties
- Space Product Finder Space Product Finder Magnize has a strong circulation of 15,000+ copies which are circulated among Purchase Managers / Project Managers / Technical directors and decision makers of user industries like Automobile, Auto component, Chemical, Pharma, Fertilizer, Oil & gas, Cement, Steel, Cosmetics, Rubber, Glass, Plastic, Textile, Packaging and many more.
- Indian Journal Of Dermatology Published since 1955, Indian Journal of Dermatology continues to be one of the pioneer medical journals from India. It is, in fact, one of the oldest journals dedicated to this particular discipline. This is the first Indian Dermatology Journal to be indexed in Index Medicus and the first to enter the Internet
- Product Bureau Product Bureau is content-rich and each monthly issue carries Product Profiles, Technical Articles, Case Studies, New Product Launches, Industrial Trade Fair News and Interviews with Experts. The major segments covered are Machine & Cutting Tools, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Industrial Automation, Pumps & Valves, Industrial Electricals & Electronics, Material Handling,
- Franchiseinida Franchise Focussed.’ We understand the importance of an investor and are centric to work towards his interest. All our businesses are dedicated to inform and assist the investor. As pioneers in Indian franchising, all our divisions are either franchise supply or profitable franchise opportunities.
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW is India’s leading monthly magazine on Fire Safety & Electronic Security industry. It is the premier product from DIVYA PUBLICATIONS- The leading publishers of industrial magazine from last decade. With the experienced media team & creative support, it has created strong brand recall among the safety & security industry.
- Industrial Economist Over these years, we have covered south India's economic and corporate scene in great detail. With reports on corporate groups in the south. Interviews and personality reports on southern corporate moghuls. Focus on southern politics, state budgets, policy decisions and infrastructure. Detailed economic and sector-wise analyses.
- Andhra Pradesh Express Media Service A.P.Express Media Service is a premier Telugu news agency providing service for newspapers and news magazines across the state of Andhra Pradesh in regional language. It is the first of its kind in this state of Andhra Pradesh, in many aspects. The late Lok shabha speaker G.M.C Balayogi inaugurated APEMS on 24th November 1999.
- Sandarbh Society Our specific target is school teachers and students at high school level. This magazine is not so popular at publishing science based articles in Marathi language, but it is a magazine aimed at helping people to understand and appreciate science. This is a well established and respected in Pune. It is published and distributed, which is a registered public trust and a sister-organization of Palakneeti Pariwar.
- E-Gyan EGyan Monthly News Letter of Maharishi Organisations India is releasing this first addition on the most auspicious day of our Indian Vedic CalendarShri Guru Purnima, 7th July 2009. Releasing the first addition of EGyan on Guru Purnima, we are offering all our achievements to the lotus feet of Shri Guru Dev and Maharishi Ji and seeking their blessings.
- Madras Musings Madras Musings is a fortnightly news magazine, registered with the Registrar of Newspapers for India, devoted to the preservation of the heritage and environment of the city of Madras that is Chennai, in Tamil Nadu, India. Madras Musings does not believe in one - way communication.
- grihalakshmi We are here to provide you latest Grihalakshmi Magazines at free of cost. Just stay tuned for updates. Please Note: We are just re-publishing magazine’s download links, which are already available in internet. We do not host/upload external download links or we do not have authorization on external download links. We are just like a search engine, where you can search for external products
- Civil Services Times The Civil Services Times is a newsmagazine registered under the Registrar of Newspapers for India under Government of India Ministry of Information and Broadcasting with the RNI Number 6233995. It is owned, printed and published by Vivek S. Raj. The newsmagazine is meant to collect the information from various reliable sources which included the Government DepartmentsMinistries and Press Information Bureau and to provide them before everybody to not only at their awareness level but also to imbibe a sense of analysis for their indepth understanding.
- INDIA TODAY INDIA TODAY was launched in 1975. And in just a few years, it became the leading newsmagazine in the country. Now, with editions in five languages, it has become the most widely read publication in India?a position it has held for over a decade?with a circulation of 1.1 million every week and a readership of more than 15 million.
- Combat Law Combat Law strives to maintain the highest level of accuracy in reporting. It is the voice of lawyers and social activists who form the cutting edge of legal activism in India - a collaborative effort to forge a platform bringing together experiences, strategies and all expressions of struggle.
- Softdisk India Softdisk, the oldest & largest circulated computer magazine from central India. With growing popularity, Softdisk has spread to Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and other major cities in India. Softdisk firmly believes that the future of IT lies in rural India, unless we take the services available to the urban masses to the rural India, we cannot realize the true potential of Indian Market.
- Tri-City Calling TriCity Calling is a urban lifestyle monthly magazine that shares its readers passion for updating and transforming themselves. It interprets the latest trends of all the aspects including fashion, cooking, articles, home decors with inspirational interiors and practical consumer shopping guides.
Others - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.