Latest Website Listings
- OK Magazine OK Magazine (or OK!) is a British Magazine, published weekly. The magazine focuses on celebrity news and celebrity gossip from around the world. The British version of the magazine was first published in April, 1993 and is owned by Northern & Shell Publishing Group.
- National Geographic Channel Geographic Channels International NGCI invites viewers to rethink the way they see television and the world with smart, innovative programming. A business enterprise owned by National Geographic Television & Film NGT&F, FOX Entertainment Group and the National Broadcasting Company NBC, NGCI contributes to the National Geographic Societys commitment to exploration, conservation and education.
- Glass View News Glass View uses modern facilities for news gathering, page composition and printing. It is printed and published from Ghaziabad city a fast developing city where the Corporate Office is based. Its interactive platforms seek to bring the reader and surfer at the centre of its news activity.
- IT Next IT Next is Indias only magazine for IT Mangers and aims to provide the next generation of CIOs with information on technology strategies, best practices and innovations for improving enterprise IT infrastructure. The monthly magazine delivers information and knowledge to empower the community of IT Managers with insights into latest management practices, career development methods, and hot technology issues.
- Industrial Economist Over these years, we have covered south India's economic and corporate scene in great detail. With reports on corporate groups in the south. Interviews and personality reports on southern corporate moghuls. Focus on southern politics, state budgets, policy decisions and infrastructure. Detailed economic and sector-wise analyses.
- Sakaal Times Sakaal Times shall not be an English version of the Marathi Sakaal. The two papers belong to the Sakal Media Group, but so do others like Agrowon, Gomantak and Gomantak Times. And each of them has its own distinct avour, character, and prole, and therefore command a loyal, growing readership.
- Combat Law Combat Law strives to maintain the highest level of accuracy in reporting. It is the voice of lawyers and social activists who form the cutting edge of legal activism in India - a collaborative effort to forge a platform bringing together experiences, strategies and all expressions of struggle.
- Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud is the online magazine of the IAMAI. With a reach of over 70,000 every week, it is by far the most widely circulated newsletter for the Internet and Mobile industry. Thinking Aloud has recently been transformed into a website but it will retain its newsletter format as well continuing to reach the large audience.
- Product Bureau Product Bureau is content-rich and each monthly issue carries Product Profiles, Technical Articles, Case Studies, New Product Launches, Industrial Trade Fair News and Interviews with Experts. The major segments covered are Machine & Cutting Tools, Hydraulics & Pneumatics, Industrial Automation, Pumps & Valves, Industrial Electricals & Electronics, Material Handling,
- The TGO Challenge The TGO Challenge is an annual self-supported walking event across the Highlands of Scotland. It is the world's only organised backpack. The TGO Challenge started in 1980 after writer and mountaineer Hamish Brown approached TGO's thenEditor,Roger Smith, with the idea for the event. It has been supported by TGO magazine since.
- India Forbes orbes India will leverage Network18's strengths for a multiplier effect and will carry forward the Forbes legacy. No other business media brand has the depth and breadth of platforms we offer, or the power to combine them so effectively for your brand. As marketers you align with the most trusted, recognized and influential brand of business journalism in the world.
- Madras Musings Madras Musings is a fortnightly news magazine, registered with the Registrar of Newspapers for India, devoted to the preservation of the heritage and environment of the city of Madras that is Chennai, in Tamil Nadu, India. Madras Musings does not believe in one - way communication.
- Franchiseinida Franchise Focussed.’ We understand the importance of an investor and are centric to work towards his interest. All our businesses are dedicated to inform and assist the investor. As pioneers in Indian franchising, all our divisions are either franchise supply or profitable franchise opportunities.
- Tradelawonline Tradelawonline is a trade and commercial law specific research module integrated from Indlaw - India's largest resource base on legal, tax and regulatory issues.Tradelawonline addresses the trade, corporate and commercial law specific research requirements of company secretaries, chartered accountants, corporate managers, corporate compliance officers and legal managers.
- Space Product Finder Space Product Finder Magnize has a strong circulation of 15,000+ copies which are circulated among Purchase Managers / Project Managers / Technical directors and decision makers of user industries like Automobile, Auto component, Chemical, Pharma, Fertilizer, Oil & gas, Cement, Steel, Cosmetics, Rubber, Glass, Plastic, Textile, Packaging and many more.
- Prints India PRINTS INDIA is an established and impressive name in the industry, deriving its strength through its dedicated service to the community of customers and proudly boasts of the most extensive repertoire of publications to cater to all scholarly tastes. It is holding a prestigious position as eminent exporters of Indian Publications comprising of Periodicals, Newspapers, Magazines, and Current & Archived in India, Proceedings and Monographs etc.
- Mystic River Dennis Lehane's Mystic River is more than a mystery novel, and it is more than a thriller. It is a captivating and heartfelt exploration into the souls of its characters. They may be fictional, stuck between the pages of the novel, but they seem like so much more -- like living, breathing people in 3-D. Real people.
- Glam Media Glam Media is the pioneer and global leader of Vertical Media—a revolutionary new media model that combines our flagship properties with curated publisher sites and their passionate, engaged audiences.By pairing our 1400+ publishers worldwide with our own large and growing properties
- Civil Society Umesh and Rita Anand launched Civil Society as a monthly magazine seven years ago to tell the stories of folks who do their bit and bring change without a fuss. These are people who work for India. They do things for the sake of doing them. And in their individual achievements, however circumscribed, there lie some of the solutions to our bigger problems.
- Civil Services Times The Civil Services Times is a newsmagazine registered under the Registrar of Newspapers for India under Government of India Ministry of Information and Broadcasting with the RNI Number 6233995. It is owned, printed and published by Vivek S. Raj. The newsmagazine is meant to collect the information from various reliable sources which included the Government DepartmentsMinistries and Press Information Bureau and to provide them before everybody to not only at their awareness level but also to imbibe a sense of analysis for their indepth understanding.
Others - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.