News AgencyThe web guide on news agency aims to provide useful information related to the leading news agencies of India. The news agency directory provides vast information resource on news agencies operating in India. Get the latest news from the field of sports, current affairs, entertainment world, business, technology, fashion, science, religion, etc. by using the online news agency directory of India. View an online website listing of famous Indian news agencies. Access these websites to read online news and also get valuable details such as contact information for these leading Indian news agencies.
Latest Website Listings
- India News Agency Providing news on business, politics, regional, sports, bollywood, international, entertainment, society, weather and national news.
- Astroindia It is a field of astrology and vastu.
- Scoop News Scoop News with a vast network of professionals for wider coverage of the events in Jammu and Kashmir, the Scoop News takes privilege in being number one news portal in the Himalayan region. Scoop News provides authentic news on social, political and economic affairs separately on all three regions of Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh to its subscribers.
- CMCG India Pvt. Ltd As one of India’s most trusted public relations and strategic communications consulting firms, CMCG has managed many successful campaigns for clients across industries since its inception in1994.With an aim to make a real measurable impact on your business, we have a client-focus philosophy that is reflected by creating differentiators in terms of your corporate and brand reputation.
- Cyber Media Services Offering services in art & design, editorial, interactive, composition & conversion and magazine.
- Any time chennai Keeping in sync with its “Namma Chennai, Namma Portal” tune, Anytimechennai.com brings the city of Chennai live and online to your desktop and all the news that’s happenings. Anytimechennai.com is the ideal place for you to know all the latest events in the Chennai city and keep up with the latest trend.
- DecisionCraft Inc. To analyze existing supply chain and identify focus areas for developing an agile and cost-effective supply chain and establish appropriate KPIs to ensure appropriate performanceTo analyze existing supply chain and identify focus areas for developing an agile and cost-effective supply chain and establish appropriate KPIs to ensure appropriate performance
- Disha Bharti Media We as a Media Company, one among many others are trying to make a difference by our presence in the market through a lifestyle media vehicle that is magazines and more to be added to our gear soon. It is our good fortune of being born in a legendry journalists family that is Mr Dorilal Agarwal, founder of Amar Ujala Newspaper from Agra, Uttar Pradesh that we could start a venture this big.
- Sarai-CSDS Providing Research, practice and conversation about the contemporary media and urban constellations. Focus on New Delhi.
- Economy news Economynews.in is a news portal designed to feel the pulse of the Indian economy. It aims to address major areas related to economy including finance, banking, stock markets along with special focus on niche areas like corporate lifestyle and young working class. Economynews.in is run by a core group of business journalists and management professionals who believe in putting forward the correct analysis of the market without any favour or bias and is constantly engaged in breaking new grounds in online business journalism.
- automeet.com Provides news, trends, and events in the Indian auto world.
- North East News Agency Offers a fortnightly news magazine and provides news of north-eastern region of India including Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim.
- Glass View News Glass View uses modern facilities for news gathering, page composition and printing. It is printed and published from Ghaziabad city a fast developing city where the Corporate Office is based. Its interactive platforms seek to bring the reader and surfer at the centre of its news activity.
- Bureaucracy Today Launched in March 2009, Bureaucracy Today is Indias firstofitskind magazine on Indian bureaucracy and related areas. The magazine covers all aspects of governance including the vast and formidable network of Indias civil services and public sector organisations.
- ANI ANI is today South Asia's leading multimedia news agency with over 50 Bureaus in India and across the globe. range of products encompass loosely edited news feeds and customized programmes for television channels, audio bytes for radio stations, live web casting and streamed multimedia / text content for websites and mobile carriers and wire services for the print section.
- Gandhidham timber traders Trade in Newzealand Pine wood, marranty , silvesta from gandhidham, Srinagar, Haryana, Punjab and others.
- Calcutta Television Network Pvt. Ltd. We have great pleasure to inform you that, Calcutta Television Network Pvt. Ltd.CTVN has launched a full fledged satellite channel on 23ed Oct2006. As a result, we are now able to cater our programmes not only to entire West Bengal but also to our adjacent states.
- Skymet At Skymet, we provide services that allow our clients to understand and organize themselves around our changing environment.Weather is our bread and butter. And through research and analysis by some of India's finest weather scientists, we have created weather-based business solutions for media, power, shipping and telecom. We also provide risk management services to power, aviation, construction and the food & beverage industry in India .
- Komli Media India Pvt Ltd Komli Media powers India's leading ad network platform with solutions across lead acquisition, targeting, rich media, audience measurement and brand measurement. Partner with Komli Media today to discover the full potential of the global Web.
- 365 Media, Pvt Ltd 365 Media uniquely combines experience, advanced technology and global production and research capacity to drive down your production costs, improve quality and provide new benefts improved efficiencies are built-in to 365 Media technology an interactive self-service model that allows for direct input of updated data To maintain quality, 365 Media's Solis database management platform offers an "Approvals Queue"
News Agency - City Wise
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.