Energy in NoidaEnergy directory gives information on major energy producing companies of India. Information related to leading companies in India which are into oil and gas exploration, petroleum supply and power generation is available under this directory. Energy web guide of India is also a comprehensive web directory providing online website listing of companies in India manufacturing liquefied petroleum gas, naptha, aviation turbine fuel, diesel fuel, propane gas etc.
Latest Website Listings
- NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited (NBPPL) is a Joint Venture company of NTPC and BHEL, both Navaratna, public sector companies of Government of India. To be an Indian multinational EPC contractor excelling in providing total business solutions through timely execution of power plant and other infrastructure projects in India and abroad with backward integration in related power plant and BOP equipment manufacturing .
- NaftoGaz India Private Limited NAFTOGAZ India, A Company actively as EPC Contractor involved in Oil & Gas business in the Territory of India.NAFTOGAZ India Private Limited represents the interest of the National Joint Stock Company “NAFTOGAZ of Ukraine” in India.NaftoGaz India is a leading EPC contractor in the Oil & Gas Business. NAFTOGAZ is involved in wide spectrum of Oil & Gas activities both in the upstream and mid stream sectors.
- AREVA T&D India Ltd. AREVA T&D's leading position in today's energy market and growing worldwide presence is the result of 125 years of pioneering innovation, technological expertise and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Acquisitions of Powermann Limited and RB Watkins Inc reinforcing the global T&D Service offering.Acquisition of Nxtphase Limited strengthening AREVA T&D’s technological position in the Instrument Transformer market.
- Bhaskar India Manufacturer & exporter of diesel generator sets, used generator sets, generator canopies and genset spare parts.
- Hindustan Electro Graphits Limited Providing services in power, carbon specialty and graphite electrodes.
- AD Hydro Power Ltd The ADHPL Project is located at a distance of 60 kms from Bhuntar airport. It is 500 km away from Delhi by road. The project utilises water from the Hamtal and Pataori Himalayan streams, which form the Allain river, and from the the Chandar Tal glacier-fed Duhangan river. Water will be transferred from separate intakes and underground headrace tunnels into a common intermediate reservoir before being discharged through a steel/concrete.
- AF-Consult India Pvt. Ltd. AF-Colenco Ltd is a leading Swiss engineering company with an extensive service portfolio in all areas of energy and environmental technology. Whatever the size of the project, customers benefit from of the in-depth know-how and broad experience of highly qualified professionals operating around the world.
- Suntechnics Energy Systems Private Limited Providing renewable energy solutions in photovoltaics, solar thermal, small wind, biomass and hybrid technologies.
- Praj Industries Ltd. A leading manufacturer of bio fuels, bio diesel,
- Addiction India Addiction is a chain of unique and premier health club in Delhi and Noida. Addiction promises a healthy and balanced life to you. In a short span from our launch of services, Addiction is one of the most respected names in the Indian Fitness sector and has acquired an enviable list of customers.
- Bhilwara Energy Limited Bhilwara Energy Limited will be focusing on diversification of the Group's portfolio in the power Business, like Power Transmission, Power Distribution, Power Trading and Power Generation from non hydro sources like wind and thermal and to further consolidate its presence in Hydro power generation.The company endeavors to develop or acquire new green field power projects in states like Himachal Pradesh, Uttranchal, Sikkim, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh & Arunachal Pradesh.
- BHEL Project Engineering Management BHEL business in the field of power generation equipment, which is handled by the Power Group, covers all the services related to power projects from concept to commissioning in keeping with the corporate aim of developing BHEL into a World Class Organization. This aim guided the formation of PEM.
- Jakson Engineers Limited, Noida Manufacturers and exporters of diesel generators.
- Sterlingand Wilson Powergen Private Limited Manufacturer of all types of diesel generators sets.
- NAAC ENERGY CONTROLS PVT LIMITED In recent years a lot of awareness has been generated in the field of Power Factor Correction, Harmonic Filter, Harmonic Filter India, Energy Saving and Power Quality Management which are encountered by majority of electrical networks.
- Green Power International Green Power International Pvt. Ltd. was established in early 2002 in close cooperation with MWM GmbH formerly Deutz Power System GmbH. The combination of the technical competence of MWM GmbH with the market knowhow of the Indian partner company Green Power International has proven to be highly successful. The core competencies of GPIPL include the design of plants, engineering, plant construction, operation, and maintenance of the complete plants.
- Benzo Triana Manufacturer & exporter of CNG & LPG kits like conversion kits, bus & truck kit, car kit, auto kit and bike kits.
- GREEN POWER INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. Maximizing on our potential to understand business requirements of clients and delivering them tailor made solutions, we, Green Power International Pvt. Ltd., offer a comprehensive variety of power generation solution on various fuel gases like Natural Gas, Biogas, Sewage Gas, Coke Oven Gas, Coal Mine Gas and Gases Coming through gasification processes.
- Global Power Corporation A leading exporters, suppliers and authorized dealers of power gensets.
- Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited. aiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL), a part of the Jaypee Group was incorporated in 1994. The company owns and operates the 300 MW Baspa-II Hydroelectric Project at District Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh and 400 MW Vishnuprayag Hydroelectric project, at District Chamoli, Uttarakhand. Both the plants are a run-of-the-river hydroelectric power projects.
- ›Agriculture (70)
- ›Apparel (180)
- ›Appliances (30)
- ›Arts & Crafts (83)
- ›Automotive (39)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (13)
- ›Chemicals (19)
- ›Computer (390)
- ›Construction (101)
- ›Cosmetic Products (15)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (121)
- ›Financial Services (46)
- ›Furniture (23)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (58)
- ›Home Consumables (15)
- ›Home Textiles (111)
- ›Industrial Goods (114)
- ›Leather (26)
- ›Medical & Hospital (20)
- ›Metals & Minerals (19)
- ›Packaging Products (15)
- ›Plant & Machinery (94)
- ›Plastic (11)
- ›Services (313)
- ›Sports Goods (10)
- ›Tools & Equipment (36)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (18)
Energy - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1008)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.