Festivals in NoidaFestivals truly bring out the rich diversity of India in its best form. Many festivals are celebrated across India on national and state levels. The festivals directory of India is a vast information resource on the various festivals celebrated in India. Here under the festival web guide get all detailed information on various religious festivals of India, harvest festivals, famous rural fairs and festivals of India and other festival information such as upcoming festivals, dates and events, cultural programs and performances during the time of festivals in India. View a website listing of popular Indian festivals under the online festival directory.
Latest Website Listings
- Father's Day Celebration A festival site dedicated to Fathers Day, with information about its history, significance, importance, celebrations, meanings, messages for fathers, poems for fathers including fathers day games, father's day games, cards and clip arts.
- Christmas Day Providing information about one of the most pouplar festivals of Christians with information about Jesus Christ, Santa Claus, christmas tree, christmas history, religious aspects, christmas story, origin of festival, celebrations, inlcuding gifts, costumes, ornaments, recipes.
- Mother's Day Providing information about Mother's Day celebration such as it's history, story of julia ward howe & anna jarvis, mother's day gifts, greeting cards and special recepies.
- Diwali Festival Providing information about Diwali - a festival of fun, enjoyment and celebration of hindu new year including diwali gifts, cards, messages, dry fruits and sweets.
- Durga Puja About goddess Durga, puja rituals, mythology, traditions, celebrations, recipes, greeting cards and photo gallery.
- Pongal Festival Offering information about one of the most popular harvest fastival of south india including it's meaning & significance, traditions, rituals, songs, dances, greetings and pictures gallery.
- Raksha Bandhan Provding information about Raksha Bandhan - a festival like a thread of love - in terms of history, legends, significance, taditions & customs to rakhi greeting cards, messages, thali decoration, recipes and gifts.
- Karwa Chauth A Hindu festival undertaken by married women in interest of prolonging the prosperity, happiness and lingevity of their husbands.
- Christmas Day A festival site on Christmas day offering Christmas shopping from top e-commerce enabled sites, information about Christmas celebrations, evolution, significance, poems, stories and Christmas gifts.
- Bhai Dooj A festival site offering information about legends of Bhai dooj, meaning & significance of bhai dooj, customs & traditions, puja decorative items, greeting cards and recipes.
- Onam Festival The biggest festival of Kerala helps to bring best of kerala art & culture with onam fun gifts, greetings and recipes.
- Baisakhi Festival Providing information about Baisakhi Festival, harvest festival, its significance, history, legends, customs & traditions, celebrations, foundation of khalsa panth, baisakhi dances, recipes & importance in india.
- Holi Festival Providing information about festival of love and colors, traditions & customs of festival, festival greetings, songs, gifts and messages.
- Rakhi Festival A festival site dedicated to Rakhi with information about its celebrations, evolution, significance, sms, poems, quotes, trendy and traditional rakhi styles.
- Maha Shivaratri Offering information about mahashivaratri festival, its rituals, shivaratri pooja, celebrations, regional celebrations, shivaratri fast and significance of shivratri.
- Teej Festival Offering information about teej festival, its rituals, significance, legends, puja process, celebrations, recipes, gift ideas and fast of teej.
- New Year Festival A festival site providing information about new year festival, new year eve celebrations, traditions, resolutions, quotes, messages, poems, songs, recipes, wishes and more.
- Virtual Rakhi Every era in the Indian history is replete with instances describing the brother sister bonding. In antiquity, the bonding between Lord Krishna and Draupadi was highly celebrated. Lord Krishna saved Draupadi from being disrobed in the court of Duryodhana, which he repaid as a token of love for his sister who had tied a strip of cloth from her sari to prevent blood from his wrist. In the medieval era, Rani Karnavati of Chittor sent a Rakhi to the Mughal monarch Humayun to save her kingdom from the invasion of a Gujarat king. Humayun kept his word and immediately came to her rescue.
- Thanksgiving Day Providing information about thanksgiving day traditions, customs, feast, celebrations, recipes and thanksgiving day fun including gifts, cards, jokes, poems and messages.
- Friendship Day Providing information about joyous and wonderful celebrations of Friendship Day's, its significance, tribute, celebrations, importance, day quotes, day recipes, friendship messages, clip arts for friends including information about other indian festivals like lohri, durga puja, christmas, raksha bandhan, diwali, karwa chauth, pongal, holi, onam.
Festivals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (96)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.