Medical & Hospital in PalakkadIndia has always been acknowledged for having excellent medical facilities which are amongst the best in comparison to any other destination of the world. Indian medical and hospital directory gives important information pertaining to leading medical institutions in India. Get extensive online information related to the major hospitals of India. View website listing of major hospitals and leading medical equipment suppliers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- National Dental Clinic National Dental Clinic offers all treatments in general dentistry and dental specialties. Some of our treatment modalities are showcased here. Our examination is provided to all new patients on their first visit unless requested otherwise. A full set of radiographs is taken unless provided by your previous dentist.
- Ayurveda-In Offer ayurvedic treatment for various illnesses as well as rejuvenation therapy for healthy people wanting to cleanse and refresh their body and mind.
- Ahalia Foundation Eye Hospital A small time clinic with a huge vision. That was how Ahalia came into being two decades ago. The aim was to provide health care that answered to international standards. Today, the Ahalia Group has grown beyond recognition. Apart from the Ahalia Hospital, which is one of the best hospitals in.
- KTAlexander Memorial Hospital The Dr.K.T.Alexander Memorial Hospital is one of its kinds in Kerala, founded in 1931 by Late Dr.K.T.Alexander. Presently his son Dr.Paul Alexander runs it. It is the first homoeo nursing home in South India. It does not have any branches. The hospital is an oasis of hope and healing for hundreds of patients.
- Smile Dental Clinic Smile Dental Clinic was established with the aim of providing quality dental care to all patients. It has state of the art facilities. It has a very friendly & relaxed ambience. We offer all general treatments with special emphasis to Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile MakeOvers .We cater to painfree dentistry.
- Ahalia Ayurvedic Hospital Ayurveda is a science of life and not a mere therapy. Ayu means life and veda means knowledge. It is said that the Lord Brahma himself transferred his knowledge of life to the sages many thousands years back. Ayurveda, thus is considered as a divine science and is a upaveda of Atharvaveda.
- Amrithakripa Narayana Ayurveda Chikitsalayam Amrithakripa Narayana Ayurveda Chikitsalayam was unanswered questions which our ancestors gave answers & even today Ayurveda’s importance resurfaced when it gave treatment to many diseases untreated by the contemporary sciences.Kerala was always home to ayurveda & so has been our institution where we are presently the 5th generation promoting health through ayurveda.
- German Homoeo Clinic Dr. Mohan Kumar at Palakkad, Kerala, INDIA, Mohan Kumar started his life from very humble beginning. He wished to become a Homoeo doctor and gained the inspiration from his uncle who was a homoeo doctor and started practicing homoeopathy in 1969. The early demise of his younger sister's husband due to cancer made him more determined to fight cancer through homoeo medicine and started acquiring knowledge on homoeopathy.
- Ahalia Foundation Eye Hospital Ahalia Foundation Eye Hospital is a eye hospital in Palakkad.At Ahalia, they have the Humphery Visual Field analyzer, which is the latest & top of the line Perimeter. Visual field testing is a painless OPD procedure & takes around 15 mins.They also provides diabetic retinopathy clinic.
- Keraleeya Ayurveda Samajam A hundred years before two princely states in Kerala, the Kochi and the Malabar were always at enmity and the bone of their contention was the loss of the 'Perumpadappu Swaroopam' of Kochi to the Zamorins of Malabar. They never met in peace but in war; and, a historic exception was made once when they met, not to discuss any princely or royal matters but to create an organization to serve the public on health related matters and, thus formed the Keraleeya Ayurveda Samajam.
Medical & Hospital - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5512)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.