Organisations in PalakkadOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Kottekkad Karunalayam Charitable Trust The following are the details regarding the circumstances that led to the formation of Kottekad Karunalayam Charitable Trust (Reg.No:143/05),it's present functioning and the future activities that are envisaged.Today the aged people have become an unwanted lot.
- Swaralaya Swaralaya is a registered Cultural Organization,which has already established its name in the cultural horizon of our country by its constant and tireless efforts since its inception in 1997 at Palakkad.The main objectives of this prestigious organization,registered under education,cultural and charitable societies.
- Tejus Tejus trust is registered under Kerala Government as a non-profit,non-religious.Tejus is the world full of hope for a group of mentally challenged children including some adults in Kuthanur,a remote village in Palakkad in Kerala, India. Established in 2003 as a charitable.
- Devashrayam Charitable Society A non-political, non-religious and non-sectarian charitable society.
- Margadeepthi Charitable Trust Margadeepthi Charitable Trust was formed four years ago with the prime object of promoting the general welfare of the mentally ill persons of all caste, community, sex, race, religion etc so that they live independently like any other person in the society.
- AMMUCARE CHARITABLE TRUST True to its governing principle Care beyond Barriers, ACT stands to effect a positive difference to the lives of children who are abandoned and the aged who are forsaken as unwanted burdens of society. ACT aims to cut across man made barriers, to transcend the differences of gender, country, caste, creed and colour. It is our objective to reach out to as many people we can, to make whatever humane difference possible, to assist them to lead their lives with dignity and purpose.
- Narayaneeya Samsthuthi Trust A charitable & spiritual trust formed to undertake charitable activities for the benefit of under privileged & deserving mass and also to spread spiritual awareness amongst the people to enable them to lead a peaceful and happy life.
- Muthalamada sneham charitable trust It is nothing but sheer wonder that an unassuming person seethed in humility, humanity, and divinity from a remote village in Kerala, India is at the threshold to take the whole world by storm with the overpowering message of universal love and undaaunted service.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.