Agriculture in PatnaAgriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. Indian agriculture zone has always been at the forefront of economic policies of the government. In India agriculture sector plays a significant role in the overall development of the country. The agriculture directory provides a detailed listing of various agriculture based industries in India and information on business related to agriculture in India. The agriculture web guide will be your one stop reference guide on leading exporters and manufacturers of agro-based products in India. Also get online listing of all the agriculture goods suppliers
Latest Website Listings
- Bihari State Co-operative Milk Producers Federation The physical performance indicators are showing a steady growth. The policy decisions taken to make it a truly farmers organisation is shown the achievements listed below. Worm infestation in the milch animals affects the productivity adversely. Hence, for improving the productivity and health of animals, deworming with broad-spectrum anthelmintics is arranged regularly by the milk unions.
- SHREE DURGA SATTU CHURA UDYOG Our offering comprises Roasted Gram Floor, Sattu, Sattoo Energy Drinks, Besan, Daliya, Suji, Maida, Tea, etc.These have high edible value and are prepared with pure Indian technology. The Sattu offered by us is highly effective in curing various ailments like obesity, gastric problems, diabetes, high blood-pressure, low blood-pressure, etc.
- Pets Planet The primary objective of Pets Planet is to provide highest quality veterinary care possible for dogs and pets. Our services have been tailored to meet the expectations of pet owners who believe their pets are an important part of their lives. As holistic veterinarians, we stress the importance of disease prevention. We believe that nutrition is the cornerstone to good health. That's why every one of our clients receives nutritional consultations free of charge.
- Land Development Bank Bihar & Jharkhand The report of the Rural Credit Survey disclosed that 2 to 3 of rural credit is being provided by the institutional agency. Rest of farmers depended on rural sahukars for their, agricultural needs. They charged high rate of interest and it was impossible for farmers to pay such interest.
- Food & Consumer Protection Department Food security to poor people. Supply of food grains and other items at subsidized rate to the Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodaya families. Supply of free food grains to old destitute under Annapurna scheme. To control adulteration of Petrol and Diesel.
- Pest Management Corporation We take this opportunity to introduce our self as a firm dealing with pest control services & related products since 1985. For your ready reference. We are furnishing the details of our organization, kind of services and products. To Serve our customers though products & services related to Pest & Disease control in an eco friendly & Sustainable manner at compititive.
- Amrapali Foods Limited Manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of processed food made from fruit & vegetables including squash, sharbat, squash, pulp, syrup, jam and jelly.
- Department of Agriculture Bihar is located in the eastern part of the country (between 83°-30' to 88°-00' longitude). It is an entirely land–locked state, although the outlet to the sea through the port of Kolkata is not far away. The Bihar plain is divided into two unequal halves by the river Ganga which flows through the middle from west to east.
- Finance Department Preparation of performance budget on the basis of the materials supplied by the departments. Preparation of the annual financial statement including supplementary statement of the expenditure on the basis of material supplied by the departments, re-appropriation and surrender of savings.
- A. S. SMS India Producing and also offering production training for mushroom food products, oyster mushroom and milky white mushroom.
- Horticulture Horticulture is the science or art of cultivating fruits, vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants. Etymologically, horticulture can be broken down into two Latin words: hortus garden and cultus tilling. As William L. George explains in his definition of horticulture: Horticulture involves five areas of study. These areas are floriculture includes production and marketing of floral crops, landscape horticulture includes production, marketing and maintenance of landscape plants, floriculture includes production and marketing of vegetables, pomology includes production and marketing of fruits, and postharvest physiology which involves maintaining quality and preventing spoilage of horticultural crops.
- Naturals Dairy P Limited We at Naturals Dairy believe in a word KARMA. The dairy is established on this basic principle of KARMA. We are situated on the historical soil of Patliputra in Bihar. The soil of Bihar is known for producing legends like Lord Budha, Bhagwan Mahavir, Great Ashoka, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Ramdhari Singh Dinakar. These great people spread the message of peace to the world.
- Amiya Enterprises Amiya Enterprises is a prime Importer, Exporter and Supplier of Agro and Food Products, based in Bihar, India. Our wide range consists of Mangoes, Litchi, Maize, Rice, Turmeric, Coriander Seeds, Pulses, Chickpeas and Sugar. We also deal in Silk Fabrics that are highly demanded by the Garments and Furnishing Industries on a regular basis.
Agriculture - ALL INDIA
@ All India (6140)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.