Colleges in PatnaThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Magadh Mahila College Magadh Mahila College is situated to the north of the historic Gandhi Maidan of Patna, on the bank of the river Ganga. With a number of fruit- bearing trees like mango, tamarind, lemon, plantain etc. & also large shade-giving trees, like Banyan, Peepal, Neem and Ashok, the college premises has a quiet and serene setting. Gardens, with rows of colourful flowers, add to the pleasantness of the campus milieus.
- BHUNESHWARI DAYAL COLLEGE B. D. Evening College is the result of the effort of a common teacher Late. Bhubneshwari Dayal, who led its foundation on his passion for teaching. This college has been established on 10th March, 1970. Late Dr. Baidnath Pandey, Dr. Nirmal Kr. Srivastava and Pran Mohan Parvatiyar had laid the foundation stone of this college.
- Bihar Agricultural Management & Extension Training Institute BAMETI is a State level institution which is autonomous with greater flexibility in structure and functioning and are responsible for organizing need based training programmes for the project implementation functionaries of different line departments as well as the farming community.
- ADMERIT group of institutions ADMERIT group of institutions is one of the largest establishment of its kind in the entire state of Bihar. Spread over 15,000 square feet., we have over 20 lecture halls, 5 computer labs with state of the art computers and servers with remote connectivity through VSAT, all backed by a team of more than 50 highly trained faculty.
- Bihar Veterinary College Bihar Veterinary College, Patna, the 5 th oldest Veterinary College in undivided India was founded on 2 nd April, 1927 by Sir Henry Wheeler, the then Governor of Bihar & Orissa. The buildings were completed, laboratories were equipped and teaching & professional staff joined the alma mater in 1930. However, the college started functioning w.e.f.
- Adwaita Mission Training College The Vidyapeeth expanded its educational activities in the form of Adwaita Mission High School in 1990, an English medium school affiliated to C.B.S.E., Delhi up to 102 level. Adwaita Mission Training College is a sequent step in extension of its educational activities.
- College Of Arts & Crafts The college is located at Vidyapati Marg, behind Patna Museum at a distance of nearly 3 kms from the Patna Jn. Railway Station and nearly 2.5 kms. from Gandhi Maidan, Patna. The first President of India Deshratna Dr. Rajendra Prasad was the first member of the Management Committee of the college.
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna Indian Institute of Technology Patna, has been conceived to bolster high-quality technical education and research and cater to the Nation's need for well groomed technocrats and scientists. Formally registered as a society on 25th July 2008, IIT Patna's academic programs commenced on 6th August 2008.
- Z. A. Islamia P.G. College, Siwan Z. A. Islamia College was established in 1971 by Shri M. N. Ahmad Ghani. He had a dream of achieving educational development in the districts. At that time he needed support for his ambitious thinking. There was lack of education and awareness among the people. His aim was to benefit society by higher education. Accepting this challenge, Mr. Ghani started his program from his own house. After that, the institution was named as Z. A. Islamia College.
- Anugrah Narayan College ANUGRAH NARAYAN COLLEGE, PATNA is a constituent unit of Magadh University, Bodh Gaya .It was established in the year 1956 and is situated in the capital city of Bihar. Since then, this institution has developed from strength-to-strength. It is one of the premier co-educational institutions of the state of Bihar imparting teaching to almost Nine thousand students and is serving the cause of education in different ways.
- B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University Again in the year 1961 - The Bihar University Act 1961 bifurcated the existing Bihar University, Muzaffarpur into Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and Magadh University, Bodh Gaya. In the year 1990 - Again Bihar University, Muzaffarpur was bifurcated into Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and J.P. University, Chapra.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.