Management Institutes in PatnaThe management directory of India is a vast online web resource of leading management institutes operating in India. Get extensive information on management institutes of India offering diploma and degree level courses in the filed of management. The online web guide on management institutes and colleges in India will serve you with important information related to management courses such as course details, fee structure, institute address, admission procedure and examination dates. All these important information can be accessed by browsing the websites of these leading management institutes of India which are available under the management institute directory.
Latest Website Listings
- L. N. Mishra Institute of Economic Development And Social Change The Institute offers post graduate degree courses in the areas of Management and Computer Applications to persons who aspire to become managers / IT professionals and / or want to contribute towards the improvement of quality of life in general and that of work life in particular. We serve fresh graduates as well as employed people and help them acquire knowledge and skills necessary to improve enterprise performance.
- D.N.S. Regional Institute of Cooperative Management The main objective of the Institute is to develop Human Resources in the Cooperative Movement for efficient, effective and professionalised cooperative management. In pursuance of the above objectives the Institute caters to the management training needs of the Department and Institutional personnel of Bihar and a few States and Union Territories.
- Top Trigger Top Trigger is a leading portal powered by APT ACADEMIC SOLUTIONS, an offline and online education company. The philosophy of APT ACADEMIC SOLUTIONS revolves around providing quality education by fusion of technology, experience and knowledge, to every student without getting affected by the geographical and situational hindrances.
- Bihar Agricultural Management & Extension Training Institute BAMETI is a State level institution which is autonomous with greater flexibility in structure and functioning and are responsible for organizing need based training programmes for the project implementation functionaries of different line departments as well as the farming community.
- Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna CIMP was established (in 2008) as an autonomous institution under Societies Act, 1960 with active support and help from the Government of Bihar. The institute is expected to contribute meaningfully to the academic and developmental credentials of the state of Bihar.CIMP offers a two year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration which is structured on the lines of leading management institutes of India.
- Ansiss The research interest of the Institute broadly converges on development and change, with special reference to Bihar and the Eastern region. Efforts have usually been made towards studying the mechanisms and processes of change in the wake of development, within appropriate theoretical and conceptual frame.
Management Institutes - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1349)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.