Financial Services in PatnaFinancial services web guide is a comprehensive web directory of financial services providers of India. This online source guide on financial services will provide you information on leading financial institutions in India offering financial services such as financial planning, management consultancy, audit services, financial assistance and help to stock markets in India. Financial services directory also provides information related to companies in India providing financial and accounting services, book keeping services, tax services and insurance services.
Latest Website Listings
- Lionheart Investment Private Limited Provides all demat services, insurance services, commodity trading, nse and bse trading services
- Health n Wealth Providing information about aerobics, yoga, morning walk, pranayam, food habits, exercise to cure disease, pranayam, dhyan, jap and kirtan to improve mental/ physical health.
- Saija Finance Pvt. Ltd. Saija Finance Private Limited is a Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) formed in April 2008 with a focus on providing microfinance services for the urban and rural poor, as well as micro and small businessmen in the underserved geographies of Northern India - Bihar, Jharkhand, Delhi, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and parts of Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
- Accountant General To enhance accountability of the executive to the Parliament and State Legislatures by carrying out audits in the public sector and providing accounting services in the states in accordance with the Constitution of India and Laws as well as best international practices.
- The Bihar State Co-operative Bank Ltd. Providing deposit schemes, consumer & personal loans, housing & education loans, life insurance and transport & agricultural insurance.
- S.Kumar & Associates S.Kumar & Associates a firm of Company Secretaries was established in the year 2007 for the purpose of providing service in the Areas of Project Finance, corporate law, Taxation and many more. Gradually the firm is gaining momentum and more then hundred company has been formed by the organization.
- Bihar State Credit and Investment Corporation Limited. BICICO provides financial assistance under the following schemes: Normal Term Loan : Loan up to Rs 90.00 lakhs is provided for setting up an industrial unit in small/medium/large sector.The scheme should not be in the negative list of the Corporation. Repayment period normally varies from 8 to 10 years. Interest rate 15.5% (PLR), Equipment Finance Scheme: An Industrial unit in operation for at least 4 years and running in profit for at least two preceding financial years may avail term loan up to Rs 90.00 lakhs for acquisition of machineries / balancing equipments.The loan is repayable within five years.
Financial Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (5078)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.