Department in PatnaMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Planning & Development Department Formulation, scrutiny and adjustment of State 5-Year Plan, publicity and collection of plan statistics. Co-ordination with Five-year Plan and Annual plan. Assessment and allocation of resources for the Plan and evaluation of general progress of Plan Projects.
- Disaster Management Department The natural calamities result in recurring annual losses and minimal developmental gains. A need for greater awareness and information sharing to bring the different agencies working in this area to support at the time of National emergency with their skills and resources, which resulted in development of information and ideas through Web Technology.
- Rural Development Department This site has been designed and hosted by National Informatics Centre (BRSC), 3rd Floor, Technology Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna - 800 015. Contents are provided by Rural Development Department, Govt. of Bihar. NIC assumes no responsibility for correctness of textual or graphical information presented here.
- Road Construction Department Planning and designing road network to provide optimized connectivity to rural and urban areas. To achieve goal of socio-economic development through proper management of road communication. Construction, Upgradation and Maintenance of roads and bridges.
- Social Welfare Department The schemes, which are being run, are based on different patterns. In fact majority to the schemes are being funded out of state allocations. Some schemes are funded on a 50:50 basis by the State and Central Govt. and some are based on 100% Central sponsorship.
- Building Construction Department Planning and designing building network to provide optimized connectivity to residential and non-residential govt. buildings of different departments. Construction, renovation, upgradation and maintenance of residential and non - residential govt. buildings of different departments.
- Energy Department Bihar State Electricity Board - Under the plan activities, the BSEB prepares schemes on electricity generation, transmission & distribution. The state government provides funds for implementation of the scheme from its plan allocation and also obtains central allocation, funding from the Govt. of India.
- Animal And Fisheries Resources Under Animal & Fisheries Resources Department, Government of Bihar, State Government has sanctioned separate Directorate for Dairy Development for speedy Development in Dairy Sector vide Resolution No. 1119 dated 01.04.1981. Since then Directorate of Dairy Development came into force.
- Registration, Excise & Prohibition Department Registration Department came into existence vide Government of Bihar Resolution No. 1724 dated 28-August-1991. Prior to it, it was a part of Revenue Department. The department is headed by a Minister at political level. At bureaucratic level Departmental Secretary is at its head.
- Transport Department In order to achieve the objectives, the transport department is determined to make available transparent and sensitive administrative services with public cooperation in connection with the works, jobs like registration of vehicles , tax collection , pollution control and issuance of Drivers, Conductor’s licenses, safe movement of the vehicles and measures of checking accidents, etc.
- Co-Operative Department Co-operative Society means an organization registered under the Bihar Cooperative Societies Act, 1935 or the Bihar Self Supporting Co-operative Societies Act 1996. Control of Warehousing Corporation, Land Development Bank and Cooperative Marketing Union.
- Arwal Police NIC District Centre at present expanded to first floor of Computer Section building located in Collectorate campus. DRDA Computer section and LRC computerization project runs along with NIC. Video Conferencing Centre is also located in same building for convenience.
- Human Resource Development Department Pratham launched the Annual Status of Education Report in 2005. Rukmini has been in the core team of ASER since inception and today is director of the newly established ASER Centre. She has extensive field experience both in program implementation as well as in evaluation, survey and research.
- Kosi Aayog This Commission of Inquiry has been constituted by the Government of Bihar under Section 3(1) of the Commission of Inquiry Act-60 of 1952 under the chairmanship of Justice Rajesh Balia, Retired Chief Justice, Patna High Court to enquire into the causes of breach in the Eastern Kosi Afflux Bund on 18th August 2008 so as to prevent occurrence of such disaster in future.
- Bettiah Police We are determined to provide community service and community safety. We are dedicated to protecting life and property, and we are dedicated to reducing crime through preventative intervention, and the apprehension and prosecution of all criminals. We hold the following values in the performance of our duties.
- Minority Welfare Department The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is aimed at holistic development of children and pregnant/lactating mothers from disadvantaged section, by providing services through Anganwadi Centres such as supplementary nutrition, immunization, health check up, referral services, pre-school and non-formal education.
- Youth Art & Culture Department Control of all officers and employees, regulation of appointments, determination of service conditions etc if the department and institutions under its Control. Administrative Charge of all buildings occupied by the Department. Acts and Rules relating to youth, Art and Culture.
- Environment & Forest Department Maintenance of environmental stability and ecological balance. Encourage efficient utilization of wood and to maximize wood substitution. Massive time - bound programme of forestation and tree planting. Encourage efficient utilization of wood and to maximize wood substitution.
- Urban Development & Housing Department Local Government, that is to say the constitution and powers of municipal corporation, municipalities, notified area committees, improvement trusts, mining settlement authorities and other local authorities for the purpose of Local Self-Government or local administration.
- Bihar Police Post-independence, Bihar Police holds the legacy of a rich tradition with the introduction of innovative policing and welfare practices such as creation of a Police Welfare fund, Police Hospitals and Police Information Room in 1952. A Police Commission was also set up in 1958, whose mandate was to bring the police closer to the people.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.