Government Organizations in PatnaGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Chief Secretary To provide transparent and public Oriented Administration to the people of the state is the sole motto of the government. Public Grievance is the part and parcel of the good governance programme. Rather It is the main pillar of the good governance programme.
- Transport Department In order to achieve the objectives, the transport department is determined to make available transparent and sensitive administrative services with public cooperation in connection with the works, jobs like registration of vehicles , tax collection , pollution control and issuance of Drivers, Conductor’s licenses, safe movement of the vehicles and measures of checking accidents, etc.
- Bihar Police Post-independence, Bihar Police holds the legacy of a rich tradition with the introduction of innovative policing and welfare practices such as creation of a Police Welfare fund, Police Hospitals and Police Information Room in 1952. A Police Commission was also set up in 1958, whose mandate was to bring the police closer to the people.
- Rural Development Department This site has been designed and hosted by National Informatics Centre (BRSC), 3rd Floor, Technology Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna - 800 015. Contents are provided by Rural Development Department, Govt. of Bihar. NIC assumes no responsibility for correctness of textual or graphical information presented here.
- Flood Management Information System Flood Management Information System, Bihar finds its genesis in the brainstorming meeting on Jan 18, 2006 in which the Government of Bihar (GoB) and the World Bank agreed on a water sector partnership matrix and action plan in three time horizons. In the short term it was proposed to improve the technical and institutional capacity of the State of Bihar for flood management.
- Controller of Communication Accounts The implementation of Universal Service Support Policy involves financial support from Universal Service Obligation Fund to meet the net cost of providing the specified Universal Service Obligation. This covers both public access as well as provision of household telephones in rural and remote areas.
- Bihar Human Rights Commission The Human Rights Commission is an autonomous high power human rights watch body which derives its authority from the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993. Its autonomy lies, among other things, in the method of appointment of its Chairperson and Members, their fixed tenure and the statutory guarantee provided in section 23 of the Act, and the financial autonomy referred to in section 33 of the Act.
- Youth Art & Culture Department Control of all officers and employees, regulation of appointments, determination of service conditions etc if the department and institutions under its Control. Administrative Charge of all buildings occupied by the Department. Acts and Rules relating to youth, Art and Culture.
- Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commmission The Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission has been established by the Government of Bihar under Section 17 of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act,1998 vide Government of Bihar Notification no. 1284 dated 15th April, 2002. The Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 along with the Indian Electricity Act, 1910 and Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 was repealed by Section 185 of the Electricity Act, 2003. The first proviso of Section 82 (1) has ensured continuity of the Commission along with that of State Electricity Regulatory Commissions by laying down that the State Regulatory Commission established by the State Govt.
- Bihar Rajya Pul Nirman Nigam Bridges are constructed departmentally by the Nigam on the basis of current Schedule of Rates sanctioned for Works Department. As the work is done departmentally, cost incurred is less as compared to work done by contractors, under guidelines set by Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association along with work rules mentioned therein.
- Women Development Corporation A large part of the activities of the corporation are conducted through selected Non-Governmental Organisations and other training institutions. Funds are obtained from Government of Bihar and Government of India through budgetary allocations for specific projects and covered by sanctions through Government Orders.
- Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation Among all Indian states, Bihar is the one most intimately linked to the Buddha’s life, resulting in a trail of pilgrimages which have come to be known as the Buddhist circuit. The Buddhist trail begins at the capital city, Patna, where a noteworthy museum contains a collection of Hindu and Buddhist sculptures as well as a terracotta urn said to contain the ashes of Lord Buddha.
- Indian Red Cross Society The Chairman and 6 members are nominated by the President. The remaining 12 are elected by the state and union territory branches through an electoral college. The Managing Body is responsible for governance and supervision of the functions of the society through a number of committees.
- Bettiah Police We are determined to provide community service and community safety. We are dedicated to protecting life and property, and we are dedicated to reducing crime through preventative intervention, and the apprehension and prosecution of all criminals. We hold the following values in the performance of our duties.
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad It was during the early days of freedom struggle when a few intellectuals started a movement for separation of the State of Bihar from Bengal. On seeing the gravity of such a demand, the then Govt. of India recommended, through a letter to the Secretary of State, for the creation of a post of Lieutenant Governor for Bihar & Orissa, formation of a Legislative Council and making Patna the Capital of Bihar & Orissa.
- Jehanand District This service is provided on request or requirement basis. A comprehensive drive of training was conducted for 56 Assistants of District Administration, with Computer fundamentals, Office package MS Office and Internet, Email key topics. With the help of RAS, Internet facility is possible to be shared with Govt. officers on request basis.
- Registration, Excise & Prohibition Department Registration Department came into existence vide Government of Bihar Resolution No. 1724 dated 28-August-1991. Prior to it, it was a part of Revenue Department. The department is headed by a Minister at political level. At bureaucratic level Departmental Secretary is at its head.
- Nalanda Conclave The proposed international conclave will host scholars, reputed academicians, travel & tour operators and media persons both from India and aborad. The main objective of the International Conclave is to give major thrust to cultural tourism and explore potential related to the Buddhist circuits in India and especially in Bihar.
- State Health Society, Bihar The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Human Resource Development Department Pratham launched the Annual Status of Education Report in 2005. Rukmini has been in the core team of ASER since inception and today is director of the newly established ASER Centre. She has extensive field experience both in program implementation as well as in evaluation, survey and research.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.