State Government in PatnaState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Chief Electoral Officer The site has primarily been made to improve communication between the electors of Bihar and the department of elections in Bihar. It provides adequate and relevant information about the office of the Chief Electoral Officer and the various activities conducted by the department. Various important Forms are also available on the site for download purposes.
- Patna Municap Corporation Thus came into being a New Civic Body with the merger of the 88 year Old Patna City Municipality and the 35 year old Patna Administration Committee with more powers and responsibilities and the PMC was established with effect from 15th August 1952, by virtue of orders issued by Govt.
- Railway Recruitment Board The application-details furnished by successful candidates are verified and they are called for counselling and scrutiny of original documents. A panel of names is then recommended to competent authorities to the extent of vacancies. The candidates will be required to pass a medical examination before appointment.
- Flood Management Information System Flood Management Information System, Bihar finds its genesis in the brainstorming meeting on Jan 18, 2006 in which the Government of Bihar (GoB) and the World Bank agreed on a water sector partnership matrix and action plan in three time horizons. In the short term it was proposed to improve the technical and institutional capacity of the State of Bihar for flood management.
- Building Construction Department Planning and designing building network to provide optimized connectivity to residential and non-residential govt. buildings of different departments. Construction, renovation, upgradation and maintenance of residential and non - residential govt. buildings of different departments.
- Bihar Human Rights Commission The Human Rights Commission is an autonomous high power human rights watch body which derives its authority from the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993. Its autonomy lies, among other things, in the method of appointment of its Chairperson and Members, their fixed tenure and the statutory guarantee provided in section 23 of the Act, and the financial autonomy referred to in section 33 of the Act.
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad It was during the early days of freedom struggle when a few intellectuals started a movement for separation of the State of Bihar from Bengal. On seeing the gravity of such a demand, the then Govt. of India recommended, through a letter to the Secretary of State, for the creation of a post of Lieutenant Governor for Bihar & Orissa, formation of a Legislative Council and making Patna the Capital of Bihar & Orissa.
- Lokayukta Bihar Provided that in prescribing the allowances and pension payable to, and their condition of service of the Lokayukta regard shall be had to the allowances and pension payable to and other conditions of service of the Chief pension payable to, the other conditions of service of the Chief Justice of the Patna High Court.
- Chief Minister's Secretariat Yog Guru Baba Ramdeo, upon his arrival at Patna, met with Hon'ble Chief Minister, Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar and discussed Yoga's merit and spiritualism. The Program "JANTA KE DARBAAR MEIN MUKHYAMANTRI" is being held on every Monday at 1, Anne Marg, Patna. The Programe is for the redressal of public grievances on various issues.
- Railway Recruitment Cell RRC-ECR is headed by Dy. Chief Personnel Officer (Recruitment). He is assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer. The sanctioned strength of the Cell has 11 Group-'C' posts including that of the CA and 8 Group-'D' posts. The cell caters to filling up of Group-'D' vacancies in Dhanbad, Mughalsarai, Danapur, Sonepur, Samastipur and other workshops as well as extra divisional units in the territorial jurisdictions of East Central Railway.
- Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Our Beltron ICt, CM Help line, sub inspector recruitment information, banking grievance cell, electronic test and development centre, software technology park, patna, tender notice for EoI for ICDS, tender notice for architectual consultancy, proceeding of technical bid.
- Bihar State Water & Sanitatin Mission The Bihar State Water and Sanitation Mission is the supreme body for implementation of Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Programme in the State. This is a registered society under society act 1958. The Committee has been constituted under the Chairmanship of Development Commissioner, Government of Bihar.
- Chief Secretary To provide transparent and public Oriented Administration to the people of the state is the sole motto of the government. Public Grievance is the part and parcel of the good governance programme. Rather It is the main pillar of the good governance programme.
- INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION The Initiative to form the Bihar Provincial Medical Association was taken by leading members of the medical profession of Patna. The Patna Medical Association formally invited members of medical profession from various districts of Bihar on 1st August, 1939 in a meeting. The meeting was presided over by late Dr. M. Hussain. A resolution was formally moved for formation of the Provincial Branch of Indian Medical Association with headquarters at Patna.
- Energy Department Bihar State Electricity Board - Under the plan activities, the BSEB prepares schemes on electricity generation, transmission & distribution. The state government provides funds for implementation of the scheme from its plan allocation and also obtains central allocation, funding from the Govt. of India.
- Animal And Fisheries Resources Under Animal & Fisheries Resources Department, Government of Bihar, State Government has sanctioned separate Directorate for Dairy Development for speedy Development in Dairy Sector vide Resolution No. 1119 dated 01.04.1981. Since then Directorate of Dairy Development came into force.
- Environment & Forest Department Maintenance of environmental stability and ecological balance. Encourage efficient utilization of wood and to maximize wood substitution. Massive time - bound programme of forestation and tree planting. Encourage efficient utilization of wood and to maximize wood substitution.
- Bihar State Election Authority The Constitution of India has put in place a three-tier system of democracy, starting from Panchayat and other local bodies, the Legislatures of the States and Union Territories and the Parliament, where representatives are elected through well-laid down electoral process.
- Bihar State Tourism Development Corporation Among all Indian states, Bihar is the one most intimately linked to the Buddha’s life, resulting in a trail of pilgrimages which have come to be known as the Buddhist circuit. The Buddhist trail begins at the capital city, Patna, where a noteworthy museum contains a collection of Hindu and Buddhist sculptures as well as a terracotta urn said to contain the ashes of Lord Buddha.
- Controller of Communication Accounts The implementation of Universal Service Support Policy involves financial support from Universal Service Obligation Fund to meet the net cost of providing the specified Universal Service Obligation. This covers both public access as well as provision of household telephones in rural and remote areas.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.