Organisations in PatnaOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Arogyam Centre For Health And Development A non-profit and non governmental organization working primarily in the area of health care and educational development in northern and eastern India.
- Janani A non-profit indian organization provides servicing of health care and free cost medicine in three states.
- Adarsh Divya Vikas Adarsh Divya Vikas, a non-profit, non-government organization was founded in the year 1995, and it was registered in the year 1999-2000. It cares and protects the suffering humanity for their survival and executes welfare programmes for their overall development. It is state level non-profit making organization dedicated to the advancement of human welfare.
- Bihar Urban Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited BUIDCo; a Government of Bihar Undertaking registered under the Companys Act 1956 Act 1 of 1956 on 16th of June, 2009 is established with a view to Accelerate Infrastructure Development activities across all ULBs and has been mandated to construct, execute, carry out, improve, work, develop, administer, manage, control or maintain in Bihar andor elsewhere for all types of buildings, roads, parks highways, express routes, paths, streets, bridges, sideways, tunnels, infrastructure for transport.
- INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION The Initiative to form the Bihar Provincial Medical Association was taken by leading members of the medical profession of Patna. The Patna Medical Association formally invited members of medical profession from various districts of Bihar on 1st August, 1939 in a meeting. The meeting was presided over by late Dr. M. Hussain. A resolution was formally moved for formation of the Provincial Branch of Indian Medical Association with headquarters at Patna.
- ABHIYAN Inspired with Gandhi Jee, Vinoba, Lohia and Lok Nayak Jaiparakash Narayan a group of people with improved social devotion and feeling organized them To establish a just society in which no one remains hungry, unemployed, illiterate and exploited. ABHIYAN came into existence on the eve of International Womens Day, 8 th March 1991.
- Win Exams We are the first complete portal on the state of Bihar. We will provide a wide range of information and attempts to cover the latest information and the development of Bihar in the best manner possible. Our aim is at reflecting the contributions and concerns of the people who are in and outside Bihar and many more.
- Muskan India Muskan India, a non-governmental organization, was established on the 7th day of January 2001, whose mission is to work in the upliftment of poor, disables and unemployed people. Later, it has been registered on 19th of August, 2004 under Society Registration Act 1860.From the first day of its establishment it is working for the welfare of women and child, to literate the poor as well as for adult education.
- RAJENDRA SMRITI SANGRAHALAYA RAJENDRA SMRITI SANGRAHALAYA is a part of "BIHAR VIDYAPEETH". Bihar Vidyapeeth was the Karmabhoomi of Deshratna Dr. RAJENDRA PRASAD as long as he remained in PATNA to lead the FREEDOM MOVEMENT. He lived and worked here since the establishment of Bihar Vidyapeeth on 6th FEBRUARY 1921.
- Institute of Environment & EcoDevelopment IEED Institute of Environment & Eco-Development IEED was established in March 2003 at Patna as an autonomous institute, registered under societies registration act, 21, 1860. IEEDs mission is to establish healthy environment by providing diverse methods of learning and sharing knowledge in the field of Environment and Sustainable Development at grassroot level and as well as research and development
- Society for Rural Industrialisation Society for Rural Industrialisation was registered in 1984 under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 by a group of scientist, engineer and senior government functionary to respond to the increasing demand for alternative development system.Absence of Science & Technology backup in rural lives and shortage of skilled manpower for socio-economic development was a big challenge to this group.
- Nidan endeavor Nidan endeavor is to facilitate empowerment of the poor and marginalized sections through appropriate community based and pro-poor participative interventions. We feel it is important to evolve and facilitate a broad based movement for recognition and implementation of rights of unorganized labourers- whether it is education, health or livelihood of poor women and men or protection of children involved in the informal sector.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.