Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Pune » Business » Ayurvedic & Herbal » Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines
Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines in Pune
Latest Website Listings
- Ayurved Life Ayurved is an Indian System of Medicine. The word Ayurved composed from Ayur and Veda. Ayur means Life and Veda means Knowledge,Ayurved means Knowledge of Life. It is considered divine in origin and is also Upaved Branch of Atharvaved. The Vedas vda, knowledge are a large corpus of texts originating in ancient India.
- Kalpataru Ayurved Chikitsalaya Kalpataru Ayurveda Chikitsalay (KAC) is a first Hospital in Pune with well qualified doctors team engaged in the practice and propagation of Ayurveda, the ancient health care system of India. KAC offers classical Ayurvedic medicines and authentic Ayurvedic treatments and therapies to patients from all over India and abroad.KAC is runing by Dr.Pawale Yogeshwar. MD Ayu. Kerala, Kannur University, Rank holder.
- Ayurvedic Sanjivani Suppliers of herbal medicines & products which includes anti asthmatic, antioxidant, anti ageing, contraceptive, anti diabetic, anti dysenteric, multi vitamin, brain tonic, blood purifier, tonic for pregnant females, anti hyper tensive, antiseptic and anti-obesity.
- Ayurveda Academy In 1993 all above mentioned activities clubbed together and started functioning as one unit title Ayurveda Academy. Academy conducted various Ayurveda courses all over the world, organizes seminars, workshops in various countries, provides consultations in the field of Ayurveda.
- Research Ayurveda Ayurved emphasizes on not only curing the Diseases but also preventing them. It balances the subtle energies of the body viz. Vaata, Pitta & Kapha. The harmonious balance of which leads to a sound mind and a sound body.The important fact is Ayurvedic treatments are person rather then disorder specific. It takes in consideration all the aspect of life – body, mind & soul.
- PranaVeda Ayurveda and Panchakarma clinic Dr.Priyadarshan Salil graduated from Pune University with MD in Ayurveda.He has been practicing Ayurveda for the last 9 years.He also teaches Ayurveda in many countries and is a visiting faculty member of institutions such as Annecy Ayurveda France,Reidman College Israel,Ausbildungzentrum Bergler Austria,ISMET Spain,SKA Ayurveda.
- Sharangdhar Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. We are leading Manufacturers & Exporters of Herbal and Ayurvedic Products, Suppliers of Medicinal Plants & Extracts.
- Shree Sai Shradha Medical And Generals Stores Deals in all types of cosmetics products, homeopathic medicines, ayurvedic medicines and allowpathic medicines.
- ALL CARE FARMA Our company is 16 years old organization, established to provide various types of herbal products, which are used to successfully treat health related problems. We, All Care Farma stated our business operation in the year 1992.
- Agnivesh Ayurved Ayurved is the most ancient Medical Science that has originated in the land of India. It has emerged through the Vedic Philosophy and is begin used to cure a number of diseases since thousand of years. More then a medical science, it is a lifestyle that builds a healthy mind and body.
- TATES REMEDIES Herbalism has a long tradition of benefiting health outside conventional medicine. Because of intense clinical research and growing concern of health adversities of allopathy medicines, herbalism is becoming more mainstream and shows value in the treating and preventing diseases.
- Hope Ayurvedic medicine Pvt. Ltd., Nature has its own way of treatment; rather it has developed it from its existence the best example you can see is in animals, they have always used herbs to cure themselves, the same theory applies for human being!
- Chiranjivi Pharmaceuticals Manufacturer in all types of proprietory ayurvedic medicines specially syrups and capsules. Strictly under Food And Drug Administration guidelines. GMP unit. We also make the products for those who are intrested in marketing basis.
- ANAGHA PHARMA PVT LTD Anagha Intertrade Services Pvt. Ltd., established in the year 2001, is an exporter, supplier and trader of pharmaceutical products, ayurvedic medicines, allopathic medicines, herbal products, generic drugs, etc. All our products are available in a wide range, and we are striving to reach the apex of perfection.
- Oriental Ayurveda Healh Products Engaged in supplier of a wide range of ayurvedic health products.
- Green Pharmacy Green Pharmacy as a manufacturing SSI unit of Ayurvedic medicines and healthcare products. In 1993, Mr. Amod Sane, a B.Pharm. M.B.A. and a renowned expert in herbs, is honoured by Pune Municipal Corporation for his contribution to medicinal plants.
- Biocare LifeSciences Our specialization expands over manufacturing superior quality and environmental friendly ayurvedic and herbal products. Our spectrum of machines can be broadly categorized as Cleaning Products, Health Care Products, Weight Gain Capsules, Weight Loss Powder, Liquid Ayurvedic Supplements, Ayurvedic Products, Agriculture Product and Food products.
- The Varma Pharmacy P Ltd Our company is into manufacturing and exporting of quality pharmaceuticals products, household insecticide products, herbal products, allopathic medicines, etc. We are also into the trade of various types of premium quality pharma products and their raw materials.
- Ayurveda Mitra Dr. Sachin has passed his ayurveda bachelor degree from Pune University. He had also done his diploma degree in Yoga & ayurveda from Pune. Dr. Sachin is also Jyotish Visharad & having profound knowledge about ayurvedic gemology. He is practicing ayurvedic panchakarma since 15 years.
- Maple Biotech Pvt. Ltd. Maple Biotech Pvt. Ltd., established in 1982, has a towering presence in the international market. We are a leading manufacturer, exporter and importer of high quality chemicals and pharmaceutical excipients. Our range of products includes micro crystalline cellulose, alpha cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, croscarmellose sodium and carmellose calcium, developed through own R&D.
Ayurvedic & Herbal Medicines - ALL INDIA
@ All India (734)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.