Colleges in PuneThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Modern Education Society's College of Engineering To Develop Motivated, Environmental Friendly, Self esteemed, Creative, Oriented Engineers.To Develop Industry Oriented Manpower to accept the challenges of Globalization, by promoting Value Education through motivated trained faculty, by maintaining conductive environment for education.
- Modern College of Education The aims and the objectives of the Progressive Education Society has laid down in its constitution are to impart generally to the rising generations of its country and particularly to the residents of Maharashtra state, an efficient preprimary, primary, secondary, higher secondary and collegiate education, embodying a literacy, scientific, technical, commercial and Industrial training and the training of teacher by the establishment at Pune and other places in the Maharashtra state.
- Pravara Centre for Management Research & Development It was boasts of having successfully completed more than 14 years of Excellence in imparting Quality Education in the field of Management. Permanently affiliated to Pune University and recognized by the AICTE / DTE, it offers a Two year Full-Time Postgraduate Management.
- Chandrashekhar Agashe College of Physical Education Maharashtriya Mandal, Pune, established in 1924 by the Late Shri. Shivarampant Damle was the first step towards achieving the larger goal envisaged by him for youth in the state of Maharashtra. This goal was to nurture the youth to become physically and mentally healthy, strong, motivated, spirited and addiction-free. Further development of the youth into self righteous and proud citizens of India was foreseen as a logical conclusion of the primary goal.
- AISSMS College Of Engineering The All Indian Shri Shivaji Memorial Society,s College of Engineering (AISSMSCOE). Under the Co-education system. At present, courses are conducted in eight branches of engineering, nemely Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- MIT School of Management It has a vision of being in the forefront for providing cutting edge management education across the globe. With a committed and competent faculty and strong industrial interface MITSOM stays ahead in its endeavor to deliver knowledge to empower the leaders of tomorrow.
- IST INSTITUTE FOR HIGHER STUDIES & MANAGEMENT IST-HSM is an autonomous institute. The activities of IST Educational Group were established in 1992 and over the years we have grown from the activities of Vocational Guidance Training, implementation of Engineering courses with autonomous status to catering to the present needs of distance Education programs from Government recognized institutes, as well as National and International Universities.
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women Developing academically and technically sound professionals, who are above all, good human beings’, is the mission of Cummins College of Engineering, Pune. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, and Government of Maharashtra, affiliated to Pune University since 1991 for conducting b.e.
- AISSMS College Of Hotel Management & Catering Technology We at All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology are committed to excel in the field of Hospitality Education by producing competent professionals who would serve the needs of the Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College Of Nursing Realizing the pressing need for trained nurses for the expanding health care systems at both regional and national levels, Bharati Vidyapeeth Established this full-fledged Degree College of Nursing in 1992. It offers a four year Course leading to the B.Sc. Nursing Degree. It was then the first college of nursing in the non governmental sector in Pune.
- ASM group of Institute The mission of IBMR is to maintain & build excellence in the youth, unleash their competencies with creative & analytical potentials in the Management fields, it provides highest professional quality requisite with utmost attitudinal standards to meet the global level requirement of industries.
- Sahyog College of Management Studies our college of management Belongs to Maharashtra State Board provide approved courses in hospitality, Tourism, B.B.A. & M.B.A,Food Processing & Preservation and Bakery and Confectionery etc.our College of Management Studies combines the art of Hospitality with the Science of Management,balancing the need for menu creation,concept development,interior design,laptop presentation,customer interaction and service delivery against the need for rigor in financial management,marketing operations,Technology and strategic management.
- N.D.M.V.P. S's Engineering College The College has well equipped laboratories ,workshop and Hostel facilities. Every department has separate computational facilities along with LAN , internet and necessary Softwares. At present the college provides four year courses leading to Bachelor's Degree of University of Pune.
- Abasaheb Garware College Abasaheb Garware College is one of the institute of the Maharashtra Education Society popularly known as MES. M.E.S's Abasaheb Garware College is a premier educational institute of Pune city; the educational hub of India. The college has a junior and senior college wings. The senior college offers under graduate and post graduate courses in Arts and Science Faculty. All the Courses are affiliated to University of Pune.
- Marathwada Mitra Mandal The trust Marathwada Mitra Mandal,Pune was established in 1967 by Hon. Late Shri. Shankarraoji Chavan, Former Home Minister, Govt. of India as the "Founder President". At present Hon. Shri. Vilasraoji Deshmukh, Ex-Chief Minister of the Maharashtra State is President of the trust.
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology It is a friendly, informal, vibrant community of learners. Our students come from different backgrounds. They speak different languages. They have the opportunity to network, swap ideas, tinker & evolve concepts. Our ambience adds music, drama, dance and sport to the repertoire engineers.
- Management : Regional Institute of Cooperative Management An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in cooperative Management. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students
- Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce Our Mission is to pursue knowledge through academic, co-curricular and extracurricular activities and to develop the learners personality with a strong value base. We are committed to maintaining a balance between theory and practice. We endeavor to facilitate the learners to gain knowledge and experience, enabling them to achieve meaningful individual development and the well -being of society at large.
- Catalyst Systems We would like to introduce ourselves as Audio Engineers We are in the field of Sound Engineering for the past 15 years, which includes PA System & Sound System Designing & Installation for Auditoriums, Religious Places, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Industries. Over the years we have successfully carried out research and development in entertainment systems and public address systems. We would like to position ourselves as specialists in customized Musical Equipments.
- AISSMS Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military Day School & Junior College S.S.P.M. Day School (English Medium) Junior College is an unaided Govt. Recognised Private School came into being in June 1972 for the sake of day scholars from the City, Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military Day School and Junior College's objective is to cater to the need of training young boys/girls of Maharashtra for careers in the Armed Forces as well as other fields.
- ›Coaching Centre (15)
- ›Computer Education (27)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (20)
- ›Education Council (15)
- ›Engineering Institute (67)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Law Institute (13)
- ›Management Institutes (79)
- ›Medical Institute (17)
- ›Others (35)
- ›Schools (55)
- ›Training Institute (116)
- ›University (20)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.