Education Council in PuneEducation council directory of India presents online information on the leading education establishments in India. Get in depth information on various education councils of India offering a wide range of popular courses in India related to the field of medicine, engineering, computers, finance, management, hospitality, journalism, etc. Access a website listing of popular education councils of India and contact these leading institutions providing quality education in India to get information on various courses on offer, fee structure, admission procedure and course duration.
Latest Website Listings
- Global Talent Track Global Talent Track is a path breaking global education initiative, set up by some of the best minds from the industry, education and technology domains. The venture aims to provide ‘quality with scale’, through programs delivered across Asia through innovative technologies and compelling content. GTT work closely with academia and industry to design career oriented learning content by taking inputs from the industry experts.
- Directorate of Vocation Education and Training An official website of maharashtra govt., offering information about department of vocation education and training.
- Maeer's's Arts, Commerce and Science College MAEER's Arts, Commerce and Science College, popularly known as MACS College affiliated to five star University, University of Pune,runs various Pune University approved programs.All educational programs are well supported by outstanding and qualified faculties and Class-I infrastructure in terms of library,laboratories,seminar hall,gymnasium,etc.
- Maharashtra Technical Education Society Maharashtra Technical Education SMociety MTES was a brainchild of a dynamic entrepreneur Dhondo Krishna Sathe Dhondumama to all the closests, a visionary who could see with his builtin internal telescope half a century ahead to what was going to happen in the fields of Industry, Finance, Technology and Medicine in India in general and Maharashtra in particular. As envisioned by him, striding advancements in these fields have zoomed India from a crawling third world country to the Worlds Sophisticated Nations Club.
- engineering This site provides a brief information about our creative activities in the field of professional audio. Established in 1973, we have catered to the needs of professionals in broadcasting, education, defence, security services, film, theatre, etc.
- Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society Providing education to the economically, educationally and socially weaker sections of the society and excellent educational complex of higher, medical, technical and professional academic institutions in the field of arts, science, commerce, computer science, law, education, pharmacy, management sciences.
- Smart Learning There he was working under the guidance of Dr. Clifford Neuman, the inventor of the world famous Kerberos system. After observing and experiencing the success of online education in USA, its benefits to the students, as well after considering the huge scope that the currently nascent Indian education market offers, he decided to build e-learning products in India which will cater specifically to the needs of the Indian students.
- Sanskriti School Sanskriti School is an innovative and creative day school in Pune.We firmly believe that education is a joyful,lifelong process based on a solid academic foundation. Our holistic education programme prepares children for life.The child is the center of all our considerations.
- MAHARASHTRA ACADEMY OF SCIENCES The Maharashtra Academy of Sciences is the premier scientific learned society of the state of Maharashtra. It was established in 1976 with the specific aim to highlight the scientific and technological issues confronting the state, and to recommend appropriate steps necessary to be under taken by the concerned authorities for the promotion of science and technology.
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology The need to study the fundamental atmospheric problems and understand the mechanism of monsoon, weather systems and climate related processes in the tropical region, particularly over the monsoon region, became acute for India in 1950’s when the country’s post Independence economic development program was launched. Considering this urgent need the World Meteorological Organization.
Education Council - ALL INDIA
@ All India (516)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.