Law Institute in PuneThe law institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading law institutes of India. View detailed information on various courses offered by these institutes, fee structure, duration of course and admission procedure at the popular law institutes of India. Access the websites of leading law institutes in India providing diploma and degree level education in the field of law in India on popular courses such as LLB, LLM, B.A. Also view contact information of these institutes and get online admission in to these popular courses.
Latest Website Listings
- Shri Shivaji Maratha Societys Law College Shri. Shivaji Maratha Society was established in June, 1921 under the able guidance of his Highness Chhatrapati Shrimant Late Shahu Maharaj of Kolhapur Sansthan. The society is established at Pune in the memory of the Great Maratha King Chhatrapati Shivaji who spent his childhood in and around Pune.The Society is registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950.Quite a large number of great personalities have edeavoured for the quantitative and qualitative development of the Society
- Balaji Law College Providing five year B.S.L.LL.B programme, 3 year LL.B programme, diploma in taxation laws and masters degree in labour law & labour welfare.
- ILS Law College Provides courses in the three year as well as the five year LL.B. degree, master's degree in labour laws & labour welfare and diploma in taxation laws.
- The Pandit Law The Pandit Law Office is based in Pune, India and specializes in Corporate Legal Consultancy, Legal vetting of contracts and other documents, Litigation before Courts and Tribunals, Consumer Cases especially concerning Medico Legal, Product Liability, and Insurance claim related disputes, Intellectual Property Law and Arbitration matters.
- UGC-Academy Staff College The Academic Staff College,University of Pune, since its inception in 1987,has been providing opportunities to the senior college and university teachers for their academic development.The Academic Staff College,University of Pune,belonging to various disciplines covering the faculties of Arts,Commerce,Engineering, Law institute,science etc.
- Symbiosis Law School SLS has been ranked in the top 10 law colleges in the country consistently over the last few years in the India Today Rankings. In the last 30 years, SLS has always endeavoured to provide a holistic growth for the students, and has been recognised for its academic and professional excellence, attracting the countrys top law firms for recruitment. Our students have been successful pioneers in every field and have excelled in the same.
- FORENSIC EDUCATION Forensic Sciences, Cyber, Legal, Investigation, Expert etc distance learning courses by correspondence with online support, eLearning with online support, online and self study based. Our Online and Distance Courses are a simple and cost-effective learning solution, we're here to help you launch or enhance your creative career. Students can participate in courses from virtually anywhere and any time around the world.
- SUCESS GURU Our Study Abroad Counseling is different because students are helped by professionals who have done MBA from the USA. The personal experience of our staff is a very big asset of our organization. We personalize the Study Abroad program based on induvidual needs.
- Asian School Of Cyber Laws We are a world-class institute imparting knowledge and encouraging development in the field of cyber law and cyber crime investigation. To keep pace with the future we have constantly innovated, adapted and changed our courses and programs.so this can give us good knowledge about all the laws.
- Symbiosis Society's Law College Offers courses including B.B.A. LL.B, B.A. LL.B, LL.M. course, master of tax management & tax administration, master of labour laws & labour welfare and diploma in human rights jurisprudence, cyber-laws, criminology & penology, international business laws & corporate and taxation law.
Law Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (117)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.