Medical Institute in PuneIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Noble Hospital Noble Hospital is a 250 bedded super speciality hospital in Pune.They have an in-house Drug Store and 24-hour Emergency and Trauma Care Unit.Noble Hospital offers a wide range of health check up to cover all age groups and all the sexes.They also conduct medical related courses.
- National Institute of Opthalmology National Institute of Opthalmology is an established Super Speciality Hospital for people requiring rapid access to Opthalmic solutions. NIO has the best existing technology in the world like Excimer Laser Lasik and Phacoemulsification. It has a team of dedicated Opthalomolgists trained in various specialities to provide superior patient care
- Poona Hospital & Research Centre The Foundation stone of the hospital was laid in September 1982 by Late Shri.Dongreji Maharaj. His auspicious presence and blessings were the motivation for this undertaking of service to society. Poona Hospital & Research Centre was established in 1985 under the aegis of the Rajasthani & Gujarati Charitable Foundation, with the aim of providing quality medical care at a reasonable cost to the public.
- M.A. Rangoonwala College Of Dental Sciences & Research Centre Engaged in providing 4 year B.D.S. course with laboratories, central dental clinic, library, hostels and extra curricular & sports activities.
- Sanjeevan Hospital Sanjeevan Hospital is a multi speciality hospital in Pune.Hospital is managed by young and dynamic doctors who have open mind to new ideas and have forward looking attitude.They mainly aims at integration of various system of medicine, primarily Allopathy, Homoeopathy and Ayurveda, to help the patient by more holistic approach.Hospital has tie-up with Shree Karve Stree Shikshan Sanstha's Nursing College for training of its students for GNM & B.Sc.(Nursing) courses.
- NIRMAYEE Nature Cure Centre Nirmayee Nature cure center is medical treatment is a relief with side effects. This is a major setback to society. The treatment packed also available - Package on Cardio Vascular Diseases, Diabetes Treatment Package, Package on Menstrual Disorders, Pain Management Package, Stress & Tension Management Package, Executive Stress Management Programme.
- M.A. Rangoonwala College Of Dental Sciences & Research Centre A dental college website providing information about admission, organization and faculty.
- Chandrashekhar Agashe College of Physical Education Maharashtriya Mandal, Pune, established in 1924 by the Late Shri. Shivarampant Damle was the first step towards achieving the larger goal envisaged by him for youth in the state of Maharashtra. This goal was to nurture the youth to become physically and mentally healthy, strong, motivated, spirited and addiction-free. Further development of the youth into self righteous and proud citizens of India was foreseen as a logical conclusion of the primary goal.
- Deccan Education Society Deccan Education Society was established in 1884 and registered on 13th August 1885 by four patriotic visionaries - Vishnu Shastri Chiplunkar, Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar and Mahadeo Ballal Namjoshi – who were already recognized as the pioneers of new education in India with the launch of New English School in Pune in the year 1880.
- Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research The institute originally affiliated to the University of Pune, is now under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Nashik, and is recognized by Medical Council of India. The college provides facilities for the MBBS courses with intake capacity of 100 students.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.