Others in PuneThe other education directory provides information on major school, colleges and universities operating in India. Also view information on suppliers of education materials such as sample question papers, learning materials, educational CDs and mock entrance examination preparation guides. Browse the websites of leading educational institutes in India offering quality education in various fields of education such as management, engineering, science, finance, technology, law and journalism.
Latest Website Listings
- AISSMS Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military Day School & Junior College S.S.P.M. Day School (English Medium) Junior College is an unaided Govt. Recognised Private School came into being in June 1972 for the sake of day scholars from the City, Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military Day School and Junior College's objective is to cater to the need of training young boys/girls of Maharashtra for careers in the Armed Forces as well as other fields.
- National Insurance Academy Pune, India National Insurance Academy will build its worldwide reputation by helping insurance industry players achieve their objectives, by realizing the true potential of their human resources. To educate and train insurance personnel and other allied human resources to be competent performers who conform to the customers' requirement.
- Balaji Institute of International Business BIIB, an 'A++' Grade AICTE accredited Business School is Located In Pune. Under the aegis of Sri Balaji Society, we are one of the fastest growing International Business School in India. Holding a 100% Placement Record consistently over the years, we are known for one of the most updated curriculums, consistently re-worked to suit the dynamic needs of the industry.
- AISSMS Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military School Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military School was founded in June 1932 and the inaugural ceremony of the school was performed on 20th September 1933 by His Excellency Sir Frederick Skyes, the Governor of Bombay. We motivate and prepare young boys for a career in defence forces.
- ASM Group Of Institutes The Audyogik Shikshan Mandal (ASM, Industrial Education Society), Pimpri-Chinchwad was established in 1983 to meet the needs of the industry, society and student community. The basic objective of the ASM is Service through excellence. It is an autonomous non-profit making educational society.
- The Academy of Accounting Professionals The Academy of Accounting Professionals is a vocational training institute which conducts practical work training in the field of accountancy, taxation and investments and finance with an objective to enable students to get employed or to become self-employed.
- The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is a leading professional society devoted to the advancement of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology and other related disciplines. IETE serves its more than 50000 members both individuals and industries/ organizations through its 51 Centres spread all over India including one abroad.
- ISCOM International School of Corporate Management in established in 2006, as an institution of excellence in the niche fields of Management Studies and Technical Education, five years later, today, ISCOM has spread its strong and deep roots in the world of Education and Industry.
- Jnana Prabodhini's Institute of Psychology Jnana Prabodhini aims at identification and nurture of human abilities and aspirations and directing to creative understanding of national problems. JPIP has been making significant contribution in realizing the former part of this goal and has gradually reached to the status of a leading advanced.
- Zaware's Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd Born in 1973, ZPAPL, a Pioneer in many ways than one, is today one of the most well known institutions for aspiring Chartered Accountants. From Lokmanya Tilaks Kesri Wada, where lectures were conducted early on, to the present location in the sprawling Indulal Complex, it has been built on hard work and dedication.
- AISSMS Industrial Training Center The main aim of AISSMS'Industrial Training center was to give employment and self employment to the students staying in nearby village. The ITC has started different Short term courses for the regular students & also for outside students Each & Every Students from ITC has to achieve multi skill level.
- Institute of Sports Science & Technology Success Academy strives to develop the infrastructure required in improving the standards of the sports persons not only in Pune, but all over India too. With this aim and determination we intend to provide world class facilities in the field of Sports and Sports education to all the aspiring individuals seeking a career in Sports.
- Karve Institute of Social Service Karve Institute of Social Service commemoration of the great work done by Bharat Ratna Maharshi Dr.Dhondo Keshav Karve,Karve Institute of Social Service was established on 9th November 1963. The institute is continuously striving to provide service to society and impart training to aspiring professionals and a variety of functionaries working with people.
- Sohum Solutions Soft Skills Academy Sohum Solutions is Group of highly skilled and talented entrepreneurs. We have cumulative technological and management experience working in companies ranging from start ups to fortune 100. Our experience has given us a unique opportunity to understand our clients business requirements and transform them into technological solutions.
- IIT Pratishthan Since 1997, WE a group of academicians, IItian's and entrepreneurs were successfully operating IIT-JEE, MHT-CET (PCM / PCB) entrance coaching in Nashik, Solapur & Latur under different brand names. To improve our performance and standardizing our activities we were already toying with the idea of synchronizing our individual efforts under one umbrella.
- VAMNICOM - Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management An esteemed college of pune. Offers courses Cooperative Management. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- Taa The Academic Advisors This NGO is A "Social Enterprise" for Service to Society. It is a voluntary non profit NGO playing the role of a catalyst in bringing together various agencies within the public and private sectors, social service organizations, educational institutions, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, consultants and civic Forums.
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth We are proud to state that as per the directions given by Mahatma Gandhi during the Indian National Congress session held at Nagpur in 1920, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth was established in 1921, as an education a memorial of Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak, 'the father of Indian unrest'.
- Amplify Mindware Amplify Mindware Academy For Development Of Education & Research (AMADER) is group of institutions evolved from the long felt need for a international class Corporate University in India. The promoters & founding members of the institution are some of the best practioners from corporate & academia.
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology, Vishwakarma Institute of Management and Vishwakarma Schools imparting education at primary and secondary level, are known for quality education and are all top - of - the line institutes in their respective segments.
- ›Coaching Centre (15)
- ›Colleges (85)
- ›Computer Education (27)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (20)
- ›Education Council (15)
- ›Engineering Institute (67)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Law Institute (13)
- ›Management Institutes (79)
- ›Medical Institute (17)
- ›Schools (55)
- ›Training Institute (116)
- ›University (20)
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (928)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.