University in PuneThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- The University Of Pune The university houses 40 departments which provide a wide array of academic programs and provide facilities to pursue research in various areas of science, arts, commerce and languages.
- IndSearch Centre of Sustainbility Management (i-cosm) Our Vision is to Develop world-class management professionals to meet the diverse and challenging demands of business, industry and society. And Mission is to Provide international knowledge environment that will enthuse and encourage students and faculty to develop sustainable competencies in emerging global business scenarios.
- Dr.D.Y.Patil University The First Convocation of Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth,Pune was organized on Saturday, 10th April 2010 at 4.00 p.m. on the premises of the Vidyapeeth.A total of 943 students,who have successfully completed,during 2008-2009,programmes in different faculties including Medicine,Nursing,Physiotherapy,Biotechnology & Bioinformatics and Management
- India International Multiversity IIMv India International Multiversity IIMv is an institution of higher learning, promoting a range of multi disciplinary studies. We promote the concept of integral education based on human universal values with a view to creating technologies, services and appropriate skills for the emerging knowledge based society.
- Symbiosis Society Symbiosis is one of India's leading educational Institutions imparting quality education for over 38 years. Symbiosis is a family of 35 academic institutions spread across 20 campuses in and around Pune, sister city to Mumbai - India's commercial capital.
- Department of Physics, University of Pune Offering programmes such as Masters Programme, M.Tech., Master of Philosophy and Ph.D. in Physics.
- SNDT COLLEGE OF HOME SCIENCE When Bharat Ratna Maharshi Karve and Sir Vithaldas Thackersey convened in 1951, the objective they had in mind was, for the times, a radical one: to offer women the same educational advantages that were then the exclusive privilege of men. Their bold wisdom was not limited, however, to simply following the line with the leading colleges of the day; rather, they also set out to improve upon the prevailing model of education.
- Spicer Memorial College Spicer Memorial college was established in 1915. Since then it has been the flag ship of Adventist Education in Southern Asia division. Our aim is to deliver the finest educational services for students with the help of brilliant minds, educational aids and comforting infrastructure.
- The National Centre for Cell Science The National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) took birth as National Tissue Culture Facility in March 11, 1986 with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The centre is located in the midst of academically enriched environment of University of Pune campus, Pune.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Offering medical, nursing, engineering, management, arts & science courses, providing contains information on campuses, admission, results and contacts.
- Bharati vidyapeeta University Bharati vidyapeeta University Office is located in the ten storey building of Bharati Vidyapeeth, known as Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, which is situated on the banks of the river Mutha in the Deccan Gymkhana area. The building is an important landmark of the city. The University will soon have its own independent building in our Dhankawadi campus in Pune.
- University of Pune Pune is the main educational center of Maharashtra. Numerous students from every corner of India and the world come to Pune. It is quite safe and peaceful city as compared to other educational centers in India. The climate of Pune is pleasant and good for health.
- Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) The Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), University of Pune, one of the first Management Institutes in India, is a pioneer by itself in the field of Management Studies. Founded in the year 1971, PUMBA has since then come a long way. Being the official department for the MBA course in the University of Pune has been an image booster for PUMBA.
- AISSMS College Of Engineering The All Indian Shri Shivaji Memorial Society,s College of Engineering (AISSMSCOE). Under the Co-education system. At present, courses are conducted in eight branches of engineering, nemely Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth We are proud to state that as per the directions given by Mahatma Gandhi during the Indian National Congress session held at Nagpur in 1920, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth was established in 1921, as an education a memorial of Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak, 'the father of Indian unrest'.
- ›Coaching Centre (15)
- ›Colleges (85)
- ›Computer Education (27)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (20)
- ›Education Council (15)
- ›Engineering Institute (67)
- ›Language Courses (11)
- ›Law Institute (13)
- ›Management Institutes (79)
- ›Medical Institute (17)
- ›Others (35)
- ›Schools (55)
- ›Training Institute (116)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.