Energy in PuneEnergy directory gives information on major energy producing companies of India. Information related to leading companies in India which are into oil and gas exploration, petroleum supply and power generation is available under this directory. Energy web guide of India is also a comprehensive web directory providing online website listing of companies in India manufacturing liquefied petroleum gas, naptha, aviation turbine fuel, diesel fuel, propane gas etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Ab Instruments Manufacturer of precision instruments like lcr meters, function generators, transformer testing instruments, coil turns tester, shorted turns tester, micro ohm meter and educational equipments.
- Enertech UPS Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer and exporter of ups, chargers customised power supply, embeded software and vending machines and wind mills.
- SM Power Systems Manufacturers of EMI & RFI filters, invertors for LCD displays, SMPS based chargers, custom built and special purpose power supplies.
- Enviro India We are found under the professional guidance the initivate taken was to launch water filteration products.Researching about the change in the environment norms range of the greatestn innovative air filteration product were addad into the product range.with the boom in the infrastructure & multi-national companies seeting up a base in India.
- Cologicx System. Offering solutions for management of electrical energy & diesel power.
- SOHUM AUTOGAS SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. Leveraging on the skills of our proficient workforce, we, Sohum Autogas Systems Pvt. Ltd. are able to offer a superior quality range of alternate source of fuel to our valued clients. We commenced our business operation in the year 2005, with a vision to attain the leading position in the industry.
- Clarke Energy Power generation projects are in all sorts of applications; natural gas, landfill gas, biogas from sewage works, waste methane from working mines, coal seam methane extracted from unmined virgin coal and so called “syngas ” produced by the gasification of biomass and waste. Some projects are straight base load generation, others combined heat and power or trigeneration, some are in island mode applications often in parallel to existing diesel engines.
- ARUNA ELECTRICAL INSTRUMENTATION & MECHANICALS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY The company is the electrical contractor that is licensed by government itself. It is involved in the supplying of electrical materials, installation of transformers as well as manufacturer of power panels.
- Kaushal Solar Equipments (P) Limited Manufacturers of solar water haeters and solar pv ( electric ) products.
- UD Energy Systems (P) Limited We are the exclusive master distributor of small wind turbines from Southwest Windpower, USA for territories of India and adjoining countries. Southwest Windpower is the largest manufacturer of small wind turbines in the world. Our company also manufactures some of the wind turbine models of Southwest under their license. We are a subsidiary of Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a USD200 million company.
- Lipco Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Lipco Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.vision to empower the oils & fats industries with exceptional customer-centric solutions, LIPICO has evolved to be the leading engineering company in Asia since our incorporation in 1996. Our primary engineering design and technical development is centralised in the head office and is complemented by our localized engineering and service centres in India,
- Whizz Engineering Services Private Limited Manufacturer and exporter of all types of pollution control equipments, metal recycling equipments, manufacturing equipments, waste management system and energy recovery systems.
- Kay Bouvet Engineering Kay Bouvet Engineering is one of the company of KAY GROUP having technical collaboration with Ms. Jean Bouvet & Associates USA, for Sugar Technology. Sound & Strong Engineering capabilities, efficient & quality manufacturing setup, heavy fabrication & machining facilities.
- Induction Equipment (India) Pvt. Ltd Leading manufacturer of induction heating and hardening equipment like thyristorised solid state converters, high frequency valve generator, vertical induction hardening machines and gear hardening machine.
- power technology Founded in 1888, Kirloskar Group today is a multi-product, multi-location Engineering Conglomerate with annual sales exceeding $1.0 billion. We are the leader of the Indian power generation, construction, material handling & agriculture sectors.With annual sales exceeding $320 million, engine quantity exceeding 200,000 engines and rapidly growing exports to European Union, North America & China, we are India's largest manufacturer of diesel engines, both air-cooled and liquid cooled, covering a power range of 3hp to 11,000hp. Kirloskar engines conform to US as well as European Tier II emission norms. Tier-III designs are in progress. These power 80 different applications in nine distinct segments such as: agriculture, power generation, construction, material handling, earth moving, mining, offshore, fluid handling, agro industrial and defence automotive retrofits. We also manufacture over 35,000 AC generators in 5kVA to 300 kVA range.
- SPARKTRON SYSTEMS With an access to the best engineering skills, and modern product development approach, Sparktron Systems has set benchmarks in the industry. Incepted in the year 1987, we have traveled a long way in terms of development and recognition in the global arena as a reputed manufacturer.
- Goel Ganga Developments We are the prime freehold developer property in the region with many more exciting projects on the drawing board.Venturing into divisions like education, logistics, energy etc with wide range of capabilities provide us the turn key aptitude to deliver a project from the drawing board to completion.Over the years we have been involved in several commercial and residential projects in Pune, where the company owns premium Real Estates.
- Tata Quality Management Services Tata companies operate in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. They are, by and large, based in India and have significant international operations. The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $70.8 billion (around Rs 325,334 crore) in 2008-09, with 64.7 per cent of this coming from business outside India, and they employ around 357,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
- Epitome Engineering Private Limited Leading manufacturer and trader of diesel generators, diesel engines, DG sets and silent gensets. Also offering generator maintenance services.
- Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 16th April 1986 with the name of Vapor Energy Machines Pvt. Ltd. The first commercial production was started in January 1988. The name of the company was changed from Vapor Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. to Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. TESPL on 18th December 1995. TESPL now deals in following business groups.
- ›Agriculture (274)
- ›Apparel (65)
- ›Appliances (92)
- ›Arts & Crafts (70)
- ›Automotive (267)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (53)
- ›Chemicals (163)
- ›Computer (1691)
- ›Construction (389)
- ›Cosmetic Products (23)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (603)
- ›Financial Services (155)
- ›Furniture (80)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (44)
- ›Home Consumables (32)
- ›Home Textiles (35)
- ›Industrial Goods (1001)
- ›Medical & Hospital (211)
- ›Metals & Minerals (131)
- ›Office & Stationery (30)
- ›Packaging Products (39)
- ›Paper (36)
- ›Pharmaceutical Products (61)
- ›Plant & Machinery (643)
- ›Plastic (47)
- ›Rubber (41)
- ›Scientific Instruments (58)
- ›Services (1312)
- ›Sports Goods (12)
- ›Telecom Equipments (16)
- ›Tools & Equipment (369)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (126)
Energy - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1008)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.