Energy in PuneEnergy directory gives information on major energy producing companies of India. Information related to leading companies in India which are into oil and gas exploration, petroleum supply and power generation is available under this directory. Energy web guide of India is also a comprehensive web directory providing online website listing of companies in India manufacturing liquefied petroleum gas, naptha, aviation turbine fuel, diesel fuel, propane gas etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Trimega Power Controls Pvt. Ltd, We work with a single point perception 'Customer Satisfaction' because to us Success is, a satisfied customer. We assure excellent services in all categories of works that we undertake. We believe in living up to our motto, and we strive always to achieve it. Also, we believe in building long lasting and dependable relationships.
- Akshay Urja Private Limited Akshay Urja Private Limited is leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of renewable energy source systems like solar energy, biogas, wind and biomass. Apart from this, we are also engaged in offering consultancy and after sales services for the same. These products and services are catering to the requirements of applications such as hotels, schools, water treatment plants, swimming pools and hospitals.
- Ab Instruments Manufacturer of precision instruments like lcr meters, function generators, transformer testing instruments, coil turns tester, shorted turns tester, micro ohm meter and educational equipments.
- Spectron Sales & Service Private Limited Manufacturer of regulated dc power encapsulated power modules, float-cum-boost chargers, dc to dc converters, sine wave frequency converters and specific parameter testers.
- Megatech Power Equipemetns Private Limited Manufacturer and exporter of battery chargers, switchmode power supplies, ups and inverters.
- UD Energy Systems (P) Limited We are the exclusive master distributor of small wind turbines from Southwest Windpower, USA for territories of India and adjoining countries. Southwest Windpower is the largest manufacturer of small wind turbines in the world. Our company also manufactures some of the wind turbine models of Southwest under their license. We are a subsidiary of Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a USD200 million company.
- power technology Founded in 1888, Kirloskar Group today is a multi-product, multi-location Engineering Conglomerate with annual sales exceeding $1.0 billion. We are the leader of the Indian power generation, construction, material handling & agriculture sectors.With annual sales exceeding $320 million, engine quantity exceeding 200,000 engines and rapidly growing exports to European Union, North America & China, we are India's largest manufacturer of diesel engines, both air-cooled and liquid cooled, covering a power range of 3hp to 11,000hp. Kirloskar engines conform to US as well as European Tier II emission norms. Tier-III designs are in progress. These power 80 different applications in nine distinct segments such as: agriculture, power generation, construction, material handling, earth moving, mining, offshore, fluid handling, agro industrial and defence automotive retrofits. We also manufacture over 35,000 AC generators in 5kVA to 300 kVA range.
- Viraj Projects We are planning, management and execution of large-scale.
- SPARKTRON SYSTEMS With an access to the best engineering skills, and modern product development approach, Sparktron Systems has set benchmarks in the industry. Incepted in the year 1987, we have traveled a long way in terms of development and recognition in the global arena as a reputed manufacturer.
- WIND POWER INDIA WIND POWER INDIA 2011 is the first-of-its-kind international wind event to take place in India. It is the international counterpart of India’s coveted national wind event, WIND INDIA, which was launched in 2006 in Pune, India, by the renowned sustainability think-tank, the World Institute of Sustainable Energy (WISE). Following its resounding success, WISE decided to hold the event on a biennial basis, and this gave rise to the second WIND INDIA event in 2008 in Chennai, India.
- Lipco Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Lipco Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.vision to empower the oils & fats industries with exceptional customer-centric solutions, LIPICO has evolved to be the leading engineering company in Asia since our incorporation in 1996. Our primary engineering design and technical development is centralised in the head office and is complemented by our localized engineering and service centres in India,
- Enviro India We are found under the professional guidance the initivate taken was to launch water filteration products.Researching about the change in the environment norms range of the greatestn innovative air filteration product were addad into the product range.with the boom in the infrastructure & multi-national companies seeting up a base in India.
- Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 16th April 1986 with the name of Vapor Energy Machines Pvt. Ltd. The first commercial production was started in January 1988. The name of the company was changed from Vapor Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. to Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. TESPL on 18th December 1995. TESPL now deals in following business groups.
- Epitome Engineering Private Limited Leading manufacturer and trader of diesel generators, diesel engines, DG sets and silent gensets. Also offering generator maintenance services.
- MONISHA PETROCHEM PVT. LTD. Lubrication is the process which minimizes the frictional force between two surfaces or objects, thereby ensuring smooth flow and functioning of machines and parts. Monisha Petrochem Pvt. Ltd. is a noted manufacturer and exporter of a range of well processed lubricants such as oil and grease, which are an embodiment of assured purity and quality.
- Tata Quality Management Services Tata companies operate in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. They are, by and large, based in India and have significant international operations. The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $70.8 billion (around Rs 325,334 crore) in 2008-09, with 64.7 per cent of this coming from business outside India, and they employ around 357,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
- Induction Equipment (India) Pvt. Ltd Leading manufacturer of induction heating and hardening equipment like thyristorised solid state converters, high frequency valve generator, vertical induction hardening machines and gear hardening machine.
- SM Power Systems Manufacturers of EMI & RFI filters, invertors for LCD displays, SMPS based chargers, custom built and special purpose power supplies.
- Shriniwas Machine Craft Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturing quality range of Gensets & also offering Silent Gensets, Standard Diesel Gensets.
- Arka Technologies Arka Technologies is a budding venture offering products, solutions and services in the domain of non-conventional energy and energy conservations and conservation of natural resources.World Energy Conservation predicted from the rate of utilization of energy resources that the coal deposits will deplete within the next 200 to 300 years and petroleum deposits will deplete in next few decades.
- ›Agriculture (274)
- ›Apparel (65)
- ›Appliances (92)
- ›Arts & Crafts (70)
- ›Automotive (267)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (53)
- ›Chemicals (163)
- ›Computer (1691)
- ›Construction (389)
- ›Cosmetic Products (23)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (603)
- ›Financial Services (155)
- ›Furniture (80)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (44)
- ›Home Consumables (32)
- ›Home Textiles (35)
- ›Industrial Goods (1001)
- ›Medical & Hospital (211)
- ›Metals & Minerals (131)
- ›Office & Stationery (30)
- ›Packaging Products (39)
- ›Paper (36)
- ›Pharmaceutical Products (61)
- ›Plant & Machinery (643)
- ›Plastic (47)
- ›Rubber (41)
- ›Scientific Instruments (58)
- ›Services (1312)
- ›Sports Goods (12)
- ›Telecom Equipments (16)
- ›Tools & Equipment (369)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (126)
Energy - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1008)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.