Energy in PuneEnergy directory gives information on major energy producing companies of India. Information related to leading companies in India which are into oil and gas exploration, petroleum supply and power generation is available under this directory. Energy web guide of India is also a comprehensive web directory providing online website listing of companies in India manufacturing liquefied petroleum gas, naptha, aviation turbine fuel, diesel fuel, propane gas etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Enviro India We are found under the professional guidance the initivate taken was to launch water filteration products.Researching about the change in the environment norms range of the greatestn innovative air filteration product were addad into the product range.with the boom in the infrastructure & multi-national companies seeting up a base in India.
- Megatech Power Equipemetns Private Limited Manufacturer and exporter of battery chargers, switchmode power supplies, ups and inverters.
- Kay Bouvet Engineering Kay Bouvet Engineering is one of the company of KAY GROUP having technical collaboration with Ms. Jean Bouvet & Associates USA, for Sugar Technology. Sound & Strong Engineering capabilities, efficient & quality manufacturing setup, heavy fabrication & machining facilities.
- Epitome Engineering Private Limited Leading manufacturer and trader of diesel generators, diesel engines, DG sets and silent gensets. Also offering generator maintenance services.
- Extreme Automation Pvt. Ltd We are the manufacturers of AC Drives, General Purpose Inverters, Matrix Converters, Programmable Logic Controllers, AC Servo Systems, Programmable Operation Displays, Machine Motion Control Systems, Energy Control Systems, India. Precisely Engineered Solutions in the field of Cable Trays, Industrial Process Instrumentation, Process Automation, Data Logging and Electrical Controls, can be Accessed Through Just One Source.
- Dhanashree Enterprises Dhanashree Enterprises is the group of entrepreneurs, who are highly knowledgeable, skilled & experienced with hands-on practice on the various system applications. With the enthusiasm, dedication & devotion towards discharging their duties either at work as an employee or managing own businesses as entrepreneur, this group is flourished in various fields they are involved.
- Unitron Energy Systems Private Limited Company is manufacturing various types of power conversion equipment such as U.P.S., DC-DC Converters, Inverters, charge regulators etc.
- MONISHA PETROCHEM PVT. LTD. Lubrication is the process which minimizes the frictional force between two surfaces or objects, thereby ensuring smooth flow and functioning of machines and parts. Monisha Petrochem Pvt. Ltd. is a noted manufacturer and exporter of a range of well processed lubricants such as oil and grease, which are an embodiment of assured purity and quality.
- Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated on 16th April 1986 with the name of Vapor Energy Machines Pvt. Ltd. The first commercial production was started in January 1988. The name of the company was changed from Vapor Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. to Transparent Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. TESPL on 18th December 1995. TESPL now deals in following business groups.
- Lipco Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Lipco Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.vision to empower the oils & fats industries with exceptional customer-centric solutions, LIPICO has evolved to be the leading engineering company in Asia since our incorporation in 1996. Our primary engineering design and technical development is centralised in the head office and is complemented by our localized engineering and service centres in India,
- SPARKTRON SYSTEMS With an access to the best engineering skills, and modern product development approach, Sparktron Systems has set benchmarks in the industry. Incepted in the year 1987, we have traveled a long way in terms of development and recognition in the global arena as a reputed manufacturer.
- Tata Quality Management Services Tata companies operate in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. They are, by and large, based in India and have significant international operations. The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $70.8 billion (around Rs 325,334 crore) in 2008-09, with 64.7 per cent of this coming from business outside India, and they employ around 357,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
- Kalyani Global Engineering Private Limited Our core strength is our experience and expertise in development, construction and management of infrastructure projects, track record of timely construction of quality projects, qualified and experienced personnel & proven management team along with the wealth of assets and equipment, cutting edge engineering capability to design and execute mega-projects of any scale and effective policies for safety and environment.
- SOHUM AUTOGAS SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. Leveraging on the skills of our proficient workforce, we, Sohum Autogas Systems Pvt. Ltd. are able to offer a superior quality range of alternate source of fuel to our valued clients. We commenced our business operation in the year 2005, with a vision to attain the leading position in the industry.
- Cologicx System. Offering solutions for management of electrical energy & diesel power.
- Clarke Energy India Private Limited Supplier of all kinds of generator sets.
- Trimega Power Controls Pvt. Ltd, We work with a single point perception 'Customer Satisfaction' because to us Success is, a satisfied customer. We assure excellent services in all categories of works that we undertake. We believe in living up to our motto, and we strive always to achieve it. Also, we believe in building long lasting and dependable relationships.
- SM Power Systems Manufacturers of EMI & RFI filters, invertors for LCD displays, SMPS based chargers, custom built and special purpose power supplies.
- Viraj Projects We are planning, management and execution of large-scale.
- WIND POWER INDIA WIND POWER INDIA 2011 is the first-of-its-kind international wind event to take place in India. It is the international counterpart of India’s coveted national wind event, WIND INDIA, which was launched in 2006 in Pune, India, by the renowned sustainability think-tank, the World Institute of Sustainable Energy (WISE). Following its resounding success, WISE decided to hold the event on a biennial basis, and this gave rise to the second WIND INDIA event in 2008 in Chennai, India.
- ›Agriculture (274)
- ›Apparel (65)
- ›Appliances (92)
- ›Arts & Crafts (70)
- ›Automotive (267)
- ›Ayurvedic & Herbal (53)
- ›Chemicals (163)
- ›Computer (1691)
- ›Construction (389)
- ›Cosmetic Products (23)
- ›Electrical & Electronic (603)
- ›Financial Services (155)
- ›Furniture (80)
- ›Gems & Jewelry (44)
- ›Home Consumables (32)
- ›Home Textiles (35)
- ›Industrial Goods (1001)
- ›Medical & Hospital (211)
- ›Metals & Minerals (131)
- ›Office & Stationery (30)
- ›Packaging Products (39)
- ›Paper (36)
- ›Pharmaceutical Products (61)
- ›Plant & Machinery (643)
- ›Plastic (47)
- ›Rubber (41)
- ›Scientific Instruments (58)
- ›Services (1312)
- ›Sports Goods (12)
- ›Telecom Equipments (16)
- ›Tools & Equipment (369)
- ›Transportation & Logistics (126)
Energy - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1008)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.