Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Pune » Business » Energy » Power Generation
Power Generation in Pune
Latest Website Listings
- Viraj Projects We are planning, management and execution of large-scale.
- Cologicx System. Offering solutions for management of electrical energy & diesel power.
- Kay Bouvet Engineering Kay Bouvet Engineering is one of the company of KAY GROUP having technical collaboration with Ms. Jean Bouvet & Associates USA, for Sugar Technology. Sound & Strong Engineering capabilities, efficient & quality manufacturing setup, heavy fabrication & machining facilities.
- Ab Instruments Manufacturer of precision instruments like lcr meters, function generators, transformer testing instruments, coil turns tester, shorted turns tester, micro ohm meter and educational equipments.
- Spectron Sales & Service Private Limited Manufacturer of regulated dc power encapsulated power modules, float-cum-boost chargers, dc to dc converters, sine wave frequency converters and specific parameter testers.
- Goel Ganga Developments We are the prime freehold developer property in the region with many more exciting projects on the drawing board.Venturing into divisions like education, logistics, energy etc with wide range of capabilities provide us the turn key aptitude to deliver a project from the drawing board to completion.Over the years we have been involved in several commercial and residential projects in Pune, where the company owns premium Real Estates.
- Induction Equipment (India) Pvt. Ltd Leading manufacturer of induction heating and hardening equipment like thyristorised solid state converters, high frequency valve generator, vertical induction hardening machines and gear hardening machine.
- Clarke Energy India Private Limited Supplier of all kinds of generator sets.
- Megatech Power Equipemetns Private Limited Manufacturer and exporter of battery chargers, switchmode power supplies, ups and inverters.
- Shriniwas Machine Craft Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturing quality range of Gensets & also offering Silent Gensets, Standard Diesel Gensets.
- power technology Founded in 1888, Kirloskar Group today is a multi-product, multi-location Engineering Conglomerate with annual sales exceeding $1.0 billion. We are the leader of the Indian power generation, construction, material handling & agriculture sectors.With annual sales exceeding $320 million, engine quantity exceeding 200,000 engines and rapidly growing exports to European Union, North America & China, we are India's largest manufacturer of diesel engines, both air-cooled and liquid cooled, covering a power range of 3hp to 11,000hp. Kirloskar engines conform to US as well as European Tier II emission norms. Tier-III designs are in progress. These power 80 different applications in nine distinct segments such as: agriculture, power generation, construction, material handling, earth moving, mining, offshore, fluid handling, agro industrial and defence automotive retrofits. We also manufacture over 35,000 AC generators in 5kVA to 300 kVA range.
- Extreme Automation Pvt. Ltd We are the manufacturers of AC Drives, General Purpose Inverters, Matrix Converters, Programmable Logic Controllers, AC Servo Systems, Programmable Operation Displays, Machine Motion Control Systems, Energy Control Systems, India. Precisely Engineered Solutions in the field of Cable Trays, Industrial Process Instrumentation, Process Automation, Data Logging and Electrical Controls, can be Accessed Through Just One Source.
- SPARKTRON SYSTEMS With an access to the best engineering skills, and modern product development approach, Sparktron Systems has set benchmarks in the industry. Incepted in the year 1987, we have traveled a long way in terms of development and recognition in the global arena as a reputed manufacturer.
- Dhanashree Enterprises Dhanashree Enterprises is the group of entrepreneurs, who are highly knowledgeable, skilled & experienced with hands-on practice on the various system applications. With the enthusiasm, dedication & devotion towards discharging their duties either at work as an employee or managing own businesses as entrepreneur, this group is flourished in various fields they are involved.
- WIND POWER INDIA WIND POWER INDIA 2011 is the first-of-its-kind international wind event to take place in India. It is the international counterpart of India’s coveted national wind event, WIND INDIA, which was launched in 2006 in Pune, India, by the renowned sustainability think-tank, the World Institute of Sustainable Energy (WISE). Following its resounding success, WISE decided to hold the event on a biennial basis, and this gave rise to the second WIND INDIA event in 2008 in Chennai, India.
- Epitome Engineering Private Limited Leading manufacturer and trader of diesel generators, diesel engines, DG sets and silent gensets. Also offering generator maintenance services.
- UD Energy Systems (P) Limited We are the exclusive master distributor of small wind turbines from Southwest Windpower, USA for territories of India and adjoining countries. Southwest Windpower is the largest manufacturer of small wind turbines in the world. Our company also manufactures some of the wind turbine models of Southwest under their license. We are a subsidiary of Luminous Power Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a USD200 million company.
- Kalyani Global Engineering Private Limited Our core strength is our experience and expertise in development, construction and management of infrastructure projects, track record of timely construction of quality projects, qualified and experienced personnel & proven management team along with the wealth of assets and equipment, cutting edge engineering capability to design and execute mega-projects of any scale and effective policies for safety and environment.
- SM Power Systems Manufacturers of EMI & RFI filters, invertors for LCD displays, SMPS based chargers, custom built and special purpose power supplies.
- Tata Quality Management Services Tata companies operate in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. They are, by and large, based in India and have significant international operations. The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $70.8 billion (around Rs 325,334 crore) in 2008-09, with 64.7 per cent of this coming from business outside India, and they employ around 357,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
Power Generation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (632)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.