Organisations in PuneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- 'JAGRUTI Seva Sanstha' JAGRUTI as the name suggests, strives for ‘awakening’ of the underprivileged towards new knowledge, better skills, values and attitudes.JAGRUTI makes efforts to empower poor and needy with education, vocational training and healthcare with focus on women and children.
- Deep Griha Society An independent charitable organization that has been working to better the lives of people living in the slums in Pune by providing a range of education, self-help, nutrition and health programmes.
- Intach Intach is an NGO that aspires to protect the natural,cultural and man-made heritage of an area through conservation,protection and education for the benefit of the current and future generations.It is guided by the Constitution of India.which states that It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
- The Institute of Cultural Affairs The Institute of Cultural Affairs ICA: India is a voluntary non-profit organization, registered under the Societies Act 1860. The Board of Directors oversees the overall work and the staff in the various locations plans the ongoing activities. The ICA has been in the work of village development since 1975, working for socio-economic renewal. Now it is designing and facilitating various programmes to motivate and equip individuals, organizations and local communities.
- CENTRE FOR POLICE RESEARCH The centre was inaugurated in a hall of Director of Police Wireless on 25.08.1992 and later it shifted to the barracks of SP Pune Rural. The foundation stone for the new aesthetically beautiful and state of the art structure was laid by Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh, Honble Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 19.11.1999. The Centre for Police Research with its campus of 6.5 acres, two conference halls, a Police Memorial and 21 rooms for research scholars, was inaugurated on 30.09.2003.
- Chaitanya Mental Health Care Centre We believe, in a Creator of the Universe who considers every human being equal in spite of their material, physical and psychological deficiencies or discrepancies.Our Mission is to give a helping hand, and to fill up that gap in an individual's life, bringing them back to the main stream of society as an accepted human being through our professional knowledge and skills.
- Maharashtra Deaf Fellowship Of India A non-profit organization supporting national workers sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with deaf children and young people of India
- Wake Up Pune Wake Up Pune are focusing our efforts on expanding the original goals in a big way. Entirely volunteer-driven from its inception, Wake Up Pune has many committed, passionate, energetic volunteers very eager to get more involved in doing whatever they can to spread the 'Be HIV Positive' message.
- Foundation For Research In Community Health The Foundation for Research in Community Health (FRCH) was established in 1975 as a non-profit voluntary organization in the field of health care. FRCH carries out field studies and conceptual studies primarily in rural India to gain a better understanding of the factors, which affect health and health services. FRCH works to evolve, support and promote alternate models of health and medical care that are in keeping with the social, economic and cultural realities and can be implemented widely. FRCH’s larger aim is to create a people’s health movement. With staff from backgrounds ranging from medicine, nursing, sciences, social sciences, economics, management, documentation and administration, and a force of primary-educated health trainers and health workers, all its projects seek to demystify medicine and emphasize the people’s role in their own health care.
- Poornam Poornam, as the name suggests, is a 'Centre committed to Holistic Life'. This is the brain child of Rani Venkat. Rani Venkat is a pure science graduate with further training in computers and personnel management, who worked in the corporate sector. she has been training persons from different walks of life both literate and illiterate.
- Covenant Social Service The vision and Mission of CSS is derived from the scripture which inspires to demonstrate Gods love and concern for the entire creation. The CSS desire that people may have right relationships with God, with oneself and with others. The communities enjoy life without fear, without any kind of exploitation and with freedom to express their views.
- Network of Maharashtra People with HIV The Network of Maharashtra People with HIV NMP is a community based organization formed by people with HIV to improve conditions for positive people. Membership is open to all people living with HIV in the state of Maharashtra, irrespective of gender, caste, religion or social group. We have volunteers working all over the state, positive people empowering others to develop self-esteem and to support their affected families.
- Taa The Academic Advisors This NGO is A "Social Enterprise" for Service to Society. It is a voluntary non profit NGO playing the role of a catalyst in bringing together various agencies within the public and private sectors, social service organizations, educational institutions, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, consultants and civic Forums.
- Schizophrenia Awareness Associaton Schizophrenia Awareness Associaton(SAA) is registered as Public Charitable Trust.vide ref.F/14439 dt. 18.2.98.Though in the beginning the major focus area of SAA was people suffering from schizophrenia,it now deals with other mental illnesses as well.Creating public awareness about mental disorders using various media
- EParinay EParinay.com, the online buddhist matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- Saint dnyaneshwar vidyapeeth Dr.Manohar apte the founder of the Vidyapeeth was highly inspired by teachings of Saint Dnyaneshwar insisted on education as Birthright of every individual. According to him the concept of education was above all traditions,superstitions,religions and status in the society.Saint dnyaneshwar represents a coveted Guru in field of education.
- Bhagini Nivedita Pratishthan Bhagini Nivedita Pratishthan(BNP) Pune is a mature organization(30 years),vibrant and being nurtured by a dedicated group of volunteers working for the welfare of women and children.We,at BNP,believe in grasping the essence of the problems of a common woman and in helping her to flourish and flower in her own way.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- Moving Academy knowledge century and era of globalization. Unfortunately, in India, tuning of teaching curricula to new knowledge is sluggish resulting in a progressively increasing gap between what is known and what is taught, which in turn adversely affects research, the mother of new knowledge. To close this gap and nurture talent the academy has developed outreach program of Mobile workshops on current topics that takes new knowledge to students doorsteps.
- Jyotirmay International School We at Jyotirmay International believe that exams should support learning so that we are able to produce future inventors and problem solvers and to achieve this; we feel that innovation and creativity must not be stifled at any cost. However we also need to set high standards for them as well as hold ourselves accountable for them.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.