Organisations in PuneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- RedR India RedR – Registered Engineers for Disaster Relief is an international NGO that provides recruitment, training and support services for humanitarian professionals and aid agencies across the world. RedR India is a member of the RedR International network, and has a global reputation for the development and presentation of high quality training in the humanitarian aid sector.
- Prashanti Cancer Care Mission Prashanti Cancer Care Mission is a Charitable Trust, based in Pune, India. Established in 1996, it is registered under Bombay charitable Trust Act. We are an NGO with a vision dedicated to fighting and dealing with trauma of cancer in the community. We are an inspired team of doctors, health professionals and volunteers supported by patients and caregivers, philanthropists and all those touched by cancer.
- Electrical Contractors Association Of Maharshtra The Electrical Contractors Association Of Maharshtra (ECAM), is the largest and the oldest association of the persons devoted to provide all type of services about electrical installations and allied faculties. To safeguard the interests of these entrepreneurs commonly known as Electrical Contractor it was founded in 1925 with its Head Office in Mumbai.
- Chaitanya Mental Health Care Centre We believe, in a Creator of the Universe who considers every human being equal in spite of their material, physical and psychological deficiencies or discrepancies.Our Mission is to give a helping hand, and to fill up that gap in an individual's life, bringing them back to the main stream of society as an accepted human being through our professional knowledge and skills.
- MAHILA SHAKTI PRATISHTHAN THE AREA OF OPERATION IS MAHARASHTRA, WHICH WILL BE EXTENDED TO WHOLE INDIA AND TO OTHER DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. THE MSP IS A NON POLITICAL, NON SECTARIAN, VOLUNTARY SOCIAL WELFARE ORGANISATION. IT CAN GET AFFILIATED WITH OTHER WELFARE ORGANISATIONS IN INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES. THE MSP CONSISTS OF GENERAL BODY AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE.
- Aditya Group of Companies A look at Aditya Group of Companies is all that will take to convince you that it comes straight out of an artist’s imaginations. Offering its privileged customers a breath-talking view with exclusive access to a pristine lake. Aditya Group is truly what one would call “Unique”, delivering quality affordable services. We proves that at times out of this world goes hand-in-hand with down-to-earth.
- Intach Intach is an NGO that aspires to protect the natural,cultural and man-made heritage of an area through conservation,protection and education for the benefit of the current and future generations.It is guided by the Constitution of India.which states that It shall be the duty of every citizen of India to value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
- Maharashtra Deaf Fellowship Of India A non-profit organization supporting national workers sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with deaf children and young people of India
- Mamta Foundation It is a project for the welfare of HIV positive children and women and we are registered under the Charitable Trust Act of India. The organization is among the few residential projects in this field. Currently, Our organisaiton shelters have 30 children and women in a 2500 sq.ft. area. We are calling upon all of you to join us in transforming the lives of children and women living with HIV AIDS in our country.
- AYURVED HOSPiTAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT Cancer a dreaded word in the field of medicine. The word itself evokes fear, anxiety and tension in the minds of patients as well as relatives. Research is being carried out all over the world to cure this disease but it is still uncertain to come to any conclusion. In such a scenario Parampoojya Sardeshmukh Maharaj felt that research should be carried out to establish the efficacy of ayurved the ancient science in giving relief to the patients suffering from Cancer.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- Community Aid & Sponsorship Programme strengthen its organizational competency to develop and implement strategies and programmes to enhance the capacities of children, families and communities through empowerment, participation and advocacy. To spread its presence to fifty backward and most backward districts including urban slums.
- Shri devdeveshwar sansthan The monuments and devasthan under the trust were originally a property of the Peshwas and were administered by them through the appointed staff. The Devasthans, the property as well as their belongings were confiscated by British Raj in 1818 AD when they finally overpowered the Peshwas.
- Green Pune GreenPune.org has been started make Pune greener. From covering what steps Govt., Private Corporates and Individuals are taking making the city a better place to live, to what's going around the green world and if that can be implemented in Pune, we're going to try our level best to bring together each and every resident to live the Green Lifestyle.
- CATALYSTS FOR SOCIAL ACTION Catalysts for Social Action (CSA), is a social welfare organization dedicated to the cause of child welfare. CSA focuses on Adoption, and Institutionalized-child care. Established in September 2002, our aim is to influence change in adoption practice. We work both, on enhancing the total number of adoptions and, better child care while the child is institutionalized. CSA is supported by Kale Consultants Ltd., a reputed Software House in Mumbai, India.
- Nagrik Chetna Manch Nagrik Chetna Manch came into existence on August 15, 1991. Nagrik Chetna Manch is a non-political organisation, open to all citizens and not affiliated to any political party. The Manch seeks issue-based support from the media and the public and networks with other like-minded NGOs to lend force to issues that the Manch takes up.
- CENTRE FOR POLICE RESEARCH The centre was inaugurated in a hall of Director of Police Wireless on 25.08.1992 and later it shifted to the barracks of SP Pune Rural. The foundation stone for the new aesthetically beautiful and state of the art structure was laid by Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh, Honble Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 19.11.1999. The Centre for Police Research with its campus of 6.5 acres, two conference halls, a Police Memorial and 21 rooms for research scholars, was inaugurated on 30.09.2003.
- EParinay EParinay.com, the online buddhist matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- BAIF Development Research Foundation BAIF's Mission is to create opportunities of gainful self-employment for the rural families, especially disadvantaged sections, ensuring sustainable livelihood enriched environment, improved quality of life and good human values. This is being achieved through development research effective use of local resources.
- Red R India Providing humanitarian programmes in disasters areas.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.