Organisations in PuneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Janaseva Foundation Janaseva Foundation believes that service to people around is the true form of service to God. Since its inception in 1988 this simple truth became the guiding principle and motto of those who made the Foundation over the years. For them serving Him was synonymous with helping the helpless, irrespective of their caste, creed, community or colour.
- Moving Academy knowledge century and era of globalization. Unfortunately, in India, tuning of teaching curricula to new knowledge is sluggish resulting in a progressively increasing gap between what is known and what is taught, which in turn adversely affects research, the mother of new knowledge. To close this gap and nurture talent the academy has developed outreach program of Mobile workshops on current topics that takes new knowledge to students doorsteps.
- The Institute of Cultural Affairs The Institute of Cultural Affairs ICA: India is a voluntary non-profit organization, registered under the Societies Act 1860. The Board of Directors oversees the overall work and the staff in the various locations plans the ongoing activities. The ICA has been in the work of village development since 1975, working for socio-economic renewal. Now it is designing and facilitating various programmes to motivate and equip individuals, organizations and local communities.
- Wake Up Pune Wake Up Pune are focusing our efforts on expanding the original goals in a big way. Entirely volunteer-driven from its inception, Wake Up Pune has many committed, passionate, energetic volunteers very eager to get more involved in doing whatever they can to spread the 'Be HIV Positive' message.
- SAVALI Institutional Care and Rehabilitation Center We are a big challenge to work for Mentally Retarded and Cerebral Palsied persons, because of non-availability of Indian Act, limited awareness, less support from government of India and even from other citizens. To take on this challenge Mr. Thakar took the premature retirement from his assignment and he started working for Mentally Retarded and Cerebral Palsied individuals from his own bungalow in the year 1992.
- KEM HOSPITAL The KEM Hospital, Pune, India, is the largest Non-Government Organization hospital in the Pune District of Maharashtra State. Run by the KEM Hospital Society, it is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950. The hospital is a 550-bedded, tertiary-level teaching institution, serving not only the people of the city itself, but also a large populace coming from the surrounding urban and rural areas.
- Taa The Academic Advisors This NGO is A "Social Enterprise" for Service to Society. It is a voluntary non profit NGO playing the role of a catalyst in bringing together various agencies within the public and private sectors, social service organizations, educational institutions, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, consultants and civic Forums.
- Navayan Navayan is a word given by Modern Buddha Dr. Babasaheb AmbedkarNavayan.com is the homeland of all Ambedkarite organizations all over the world.Navayan.com was started on Teachers Day of India, 3rd January 2009, the birth anniversary of Bodhisattva Savitribai Phule.Navayan.com is mainly an online platform which will focus and provide information about Ambedkarite organizations, their aims and objectives, activities in various fields.
- MAHARASHTRA CULTURAL CENTER Maharashtra Cultural Centre is a public charitable trust F-294, Pune active in the cultural and educational fields registered under the Societies Registration Act No. Bom. 382-PN.The Institution was established on the 5th October, 1965. Our past presidents were Smt. Yamutai Kirloskar, Dr. Pabalkar, Smt. Dr. Suru, Smt. Jyotsna Bhole. Presently a well-known actor Dr. Mohan Agashe is heading the institution
- Nagrik Chetna Manch Nagrik Chetna Manch came into existence on August 15, 1991. Nagrik Chetna Manch is a non-political organisation, open to all citizens and not affiliated to any political party. The Manch seeks issue-based support from the media and the public and networks with other like-minded NGOs to lend force to issues that the Manch takes up.
- Lila poonawalla foundation Lila Poonawalla Foundation is an Education Trust registered with the Charity Commissioner.It grants Scholarships to financially deserving and academically outstanding students.It is only for Undergraduate studies for Engineering stream and post graduation studies in India and Abroad, in any chosen faculty
- 'JAGRUTI Seva Sanstha' JAGRUTI as the name suggests, strives for ‘awakening’ of the underprivileged towards new knowledge, better skills, values and attitudes.JAGRUTI makes efforts to empower poor and needy with education, vocational training and healthcare with focus on women and children.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- GREAT Foundation Global Research Education and Training Foundation is a Pune-based, registered NGO, run by Professionals with an IIT-IIM background and an eminent Advisory Board. GREAT Foundation looks after the needs of lesser privileged school children and trains them up to attain employability. GREAT Foundation has started a volunteer initiative called Pehel to provide additional support to Cantonment board school children.
- Pune Vidyarthi Griha Pune Vidyarthi Griha is a great pleasure unfolding the truth and its progress of 98 years of existence. After having founded Pune Vidyarthi Girha on the 12th May 1909, and having managed to arrange the poor and destitutes for their stay and boarding, the Institute could manage to do everything for all the scattered students at Sadashiv Peth in the year 1920, under one roof.
- Covenant Social Service The vision and Mission of CSS is derived from the scripture which inspires to demonstrate Gods love and concern for the entire creation. The CSS desire that people may have right relationships with God, with oneself and with others. The communities enjoy life without fear, without any kind of exploitation and with freedom to express their views.
- CENTRE FOR POLICE RESEARCH The centre was inaugurated in a hall of Director of Police Wireless on 25.08.1992 and later it shifted to the barracks of SP Pune Rural. The foundation stone for the new aesthetically beautiful and state of the art structure was laid by Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh, Honble Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 19.11.1999. The Centre for Police Research with its campus of 6.5 acres, two conference halls, a Police Memorial and 21 rooms for research scholars, was inaugurated on 30.09.2003.
- Nirmalya trust Nirmalya is an organization working towards making the life of disabled persons useful and enjoyable. We are a non-profit organization concerned with the welfare of the physically disabled. Our primary purpose is to generate employment for the physically challenged.
- Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce Our Mission is to pursue knowledge through academic, co-curricular and extracurricular activities and to develop the learners personality with a strong value base. We are committed to maintaining a balance between theory and practice. We endeavor to facilitate the learners to gain knowledge and experience, enabling them to achieve meaningful individual development and the well -being of society at large.
- Jivan Jyot Medical Foundation Providing free medical facilities, relief, hospitalization and promote primary health-care and community development by undertaking the programs and activities.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.