Organisations in PuneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Chaitanya Mental Health Care Centre We believe, in a Creator of the Universe who considers every human being equal in spite of their material, physical and psychological deficiencies or discrepancies.Our Mission is to give a helping hand, and to fill up that gap in an individual's life, bringing them back to the main stream of society as an accepted human being through our professional knowledge and skills.
- KEM HOSPITAL The KEM Hospital, Pune, India, is the largest Non-Government Organization hospital in the Pune District of Maharashtra State. Run by the KEM Hospital Society, it is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950. The hospital is a 550-bedded, tertiary-level teaching institution, serving not only the people of the city itself, but also a large populace coming from the surrounding urban and rural areas.
- Community Aid & Sponsorship Programme strengthen its organizational competency to develop and implement strategies and programmes to enhance the capacities of children, families and communities through empowerment, participation and advocacy. To spread its presence to fifty backward and most backward districts including urban slums.
- Taa The Academic Advisors This NGO is A "Social Enterprise" for Service to Society. It is a voluntary non profit NGO playing the role of a catalyst in bringing together various agencies within the public and private sectors, social service organizations, educational institutions, Chambers of Commerce and Industries, consultants and civic Forums.
- Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce Our Mission is to pursue knowledge through academic, co-curricular and extracurricular activities and to develop the learners personality with a strong value base. We are committed to maintaining a balance between theory and practice. We endeavor to facilitate the learners to gain knowledge and experience, enabling them to achieve meaningful individual development and the well -being of society at large.
- CATALYSTS FOR SOCIAL ACTION Catalysts for Social Action (CSA), is a social welfare organization dedicated to the cause of child welfare. CSA focuses on Adoption, and Institutionalized-child care. Established in September 2002, our aim is to influence change in adoption practice. We work both, on enhancing the total number of adoptions and, better child care while the child is institutionalized. CSA is supported by Kale Consultants Ltd., a reputed Software House in Mumbai, India.
- Aditya Group of Companies A look at Aditya Group of Companies is all that will take to convince you that it comes straight out of an artist’s imaginations. Offering its privileged customers a breath-talking view with exclusive access to a pristine lake. Aditya Group is truly what one would call “Unique”, delivering quality affordable services. We proves that at times out of this world goes hand-in-hand with down-to-earth.
- Morachi Chincholi Morachi Chincholi is a peacock sanctuary just 50 km from Pune on the Pune-Ahmednagar state highway. Loosely translated it means the abode of peacocks and tamarind trees, both of which are in abundance here. A day trip in rustic village surroundings provides the right change required to rejuvenate and face the city life with a new zeal. Experience the wonders of pollution free air and in the heart of the rustic village life.
- Nirmalya trust Nirmalya is an organization working towards making the life of disabled persons useful and enjoyable. We are a non-profit organization concerned with the welfare of the physically disabled. Our primary purpose is to generate employment for the physically challenged.
- Mamta Foundation It is a project for the welfare of HIV positive children and women and we are registered under the Charitable Trust Act of India. The organization is among the few residential projects in this field. Currently, Our organisaiton shelters have 30 children and women in a 2500 sq.ft. area. We are calling upon all of you to join us in transforming the lives of children and women living with HIV AIDS in our country.
- 'JAGRUTI Seva Sanstha' JAGRUTI as the name suggests, strives for ‘awakening’ of the underprivileged towards new knowledge, better skills, values and attitudes.JAGRUTI makes efforts to empower poor and needy with education, vocational training and healthcare with focus on women and children.
- International Society for Krishna Consciousness We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a part of the worldwide, International Society for Krishna Consciousness ISKCON movement, which is a non profit, social welfare & spiritual organization engaged in propagating the teachings & values of the great ancient literatures of our Vedic heritage.
- Prashanti Cancer Care Mission Prashanti Cancer Care Mission is a Charitable Trust, based in Pune, India. Established in 1996, it is registered under Bombay charitable Trust Act. We are an NGO with a vision dedicated to fighting and dealing with trauma of cancer in the community. We are an inspired team of doctors, health professionals and volunteers supported by patients and caregivers, philanthropists and all those touched by cancer.
- Santulan Santulan (Social, Animation Towards United Liberative Action) formed in 1997 as voluntary, social, non-political, non-religious, non-sectarian, non-profit organization established on secular ideologies with a twin approach i.e. development and right-based advocacy policy towards transformation of marginalized communities and sections of the Indian society.
- Nagrik Chetna Manch Nagrik Chetna Manch came into existence on August 15, 1991. Nagrik Chetna Manch is a non-political organisation, open to all citizens and not affiliated to any political party. The Manch seeks issue-based support from the media and the public and networks with other like-minded NGOs to lend force to issues that the Manch takes up.
- Moving Academy knowledge century and era of globalization. Unfortunately, in India, tuning of teaching curricula to new knowledge is sluggish resulting in a progressively increasing gap between what is known and what is taught, which in turn adversely affects research, the mother of new knowledge. To close this gap and nurture talent the academy has developed outreach program of Mobile workshops on current topics that takes new knowledge to students doorsteps.
- Jivan Jyot Medical Foundation Providing free medical facilities, relief, hospitalization and promote primary health-care and community development by undertaking the programs and activities.
- Pune Vidyarthi Griha Pune Vidyarthi Griha is a great pleasure unfolding the truth and its progress of 98 years of existence. After having founded Pune Vidyarthi Girha on the 12th May 1909, and having managed to arrange the poor and destitutes for their stay and boarding, the Institute could manage to do everything for all the scattered students at Sadashiv Peth in the year 1920, under one roof.
- BAIF Development Research Foundation BAIF's Mission is to create opportunities of gainful self-employment for the rural families, especially disadvantaged sections, ensuring sustainable livelihood enriched environment, improved quality of life and good human values. This is being achieved through development research effective use of local resources.
- Deep Griha Society An independent charitable organization that has been working to better the lives of people living in the slums in Pune by providing a range of education, self-help, nutrition and health programmes.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.