Organisations in PuneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Navayan Navayan is a word given by Modern Buddha Dr. Babasaheb AmbedkarNavayan.com is the homeland of all Ambedkarite organizations all over the world.Navayan.com was started on Teachers Day of India, 3rd January 2009, the birth anniversary of Bodhisattva Savitribai Phule.Navayan.com is mainly an online platform which will focus and provide information about Ambedkarite organizations, their aims and objectives, activities in various fields.
- Aditya Group of Companies A look at Aditya Group of Companies is all that will take to convince you that it comes straight out of an artist’s imaginations. Offering its privileged customers a breath-talking view with exclusive access to a pristine lake. Aditya Group is truly what one would call “Unique”, delivering quality affordable services. We proves that at times out of this world goes hand-in-hand with down-to-earth.
- Foundation For Research In Community Health The Foundation for Research in Community Health (FRCH) was established in 1975 as a non-profit voluntary organization in the field of health care. FRCH carries out field studies and conceptual studies primarily in rural India to gain a better understanding of the factors, which affect health and health services. FRCH works to evolve, support and promote alternate models of health and medical care that are in keeping with the social, economic and cultural realities and can be implemented widely. FRCH’s larger aim is to create a people’s health movement. With staff from backgrounds ranging from medicine, nursing, sciences, social sciences, economics, management, documentation and administration, and a force of primary-educated health trainers and health workers, all its projects seek to demystify medicine and emphasize the people’s role in their own health care.
- The Institute of Cultural Affairs The Institute of Cultural Affairs ICA: India is a voluntary non-profit organization, registered under the Societies Act 1860. The Board of Directors oversees the overall work and the staff in the various locations plans the ongoing activities. The ICA has been in the work of village development since 1975, working for socio-economic renewal. Now it is designing and facilitating various programmes to motivate and equip individuals, organizations and local communities.
- MAHILA SHAKTI PRATISHTHAN THE AREA OF OPERATION IS MAHARASHTRA, WHICH WILL BE EXTENDED TO WHOLE INDIA AND TO OTHER DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. THE MSP IS A NON POLITICAL, NON SECTARIAN, VOLUNTARY SOCIAL WELFARE ORGANISATION. IT CAN GET AFFILIATED WITH OTHER WELFARE ORGANISATIONS IN INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES. THE MSP CONSISTS OF GENERAL BODY AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE.
- Maharashtra Deaf Fellowship Of India A non-profit organization supporting national workers sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with deaf children and young people of India
- Gurutatwayoga Public Charitable Trust To develop the consciousness of relationship between human being and nature and other living beings and creatures and to bring about harmony between human and nature. To publish Literature in form of books, magazines etc. as may be decided from time to time by the board of trustees.
- Janaseva Foundation Janaseva Foundation believes that service to people around is the true form of service to God. Since its inception in 1988 this simple truth became the guiding principle and motto of those who made the Foundation over the years. For them serving Him was synonymous with helping the helpless, irrespective of their caste, creed, community or colour.
- Apollo If healthcare is on your mind then we are the people to contact.We provide end to end solutions across the healthcare spectrum.From formulating strategies in the healthcare sector to assisting the set up of entire healthcare facilities and operations management,we do it all.
- Red R India Providing humanitarian programmes in disasters areas.
- EParinay EParinay.com, the online buddhist matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- Mamta Foundation It is a project for the welfare of HIV positive children and women and we are registered under the Charitable Trust Act of India. The organization is among the few residential projects in this field. Currently, Our organisaiton shelters have 30 children and women in a 2500 sq.ft. area. We are calling upon all of you to join us in transforming the lives of children and women living with HIV AIDS in our country.
- Shri devdeveshwar sansthan The monuments and devasthan under the trust were originally a property of the Peshwas and were administered by them through the appointed staff. The Devasthans, the property as well as their belongings were confiscated by British Raj in 1818 AD when they finally overpowered the Peshwas.
- Santulan Santulan (Social, Animation Towards United Liberative Action) formed in 1997 as voluntary, social, non-political, non-religious, non-sectarian, non-profit organization established on secular ideologies with a twin approach i.e. development and right-based advocacy policy towards transformation of marginalized communities and sections of the Indian society.
- Schizophrenia Awareness Associaton Schizophrenia Awareness Associaton(SAA) is registered as Public Charitable Trust.vide ref.F/14439 dt. 18.2.98.Though in the beginning the major focus area of SAA was people suffering from schizophrenia,it now deals with other mental illnesses as well.Creating public awareness about mental disorders using various media
- New Vedic Cultural Center We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a part of the worldwide, International Society for Krishna Consciousness ISKCON movement, which is a Non profit, Social welfare & Spiritual organization engaged in propagating the teachings & values of the great ancient literatures of our Vedic heritage.
- Poornam Poornam, as the name suggests, is a 'Centre committed to Holistic Life'. This is the brain child of Rani Venkat. Rani Venkat is a pure science graduate with further training in computers and personnel management, who worked in the corporate sector. she has been training persons from different walks of life both literate and illiterate.
- Lila poonawalla foundation Lila Poonawalla Foundation is an Education Trust registered with the Charity Commissioner.It grants Scholarships to financially deserving and academically outstanding students.It is only for Undergraduate studies for Engineering stream and post graduation studies in India and Abroad, in any chosen faculty
- Green Energy Foundation Arun Kumar Sekhar is the Managing Director of Global Engineering Systems FZC based in UAE with branches in other Gulf countries, East Africa and India. He founded the Company in late 2001 and grew it to be the only Total Environment Solutions Provider in the Middle East. A Bachelors Degree holder in Production Engineering from University of Kerala.
- Covenant Social Service The vision and Mission of CSS is derived from the scripture which inspires to demonstrate Gods love and concern for the entire creation. The CSS desire that people may have right relationships with God, with oneself and with others. The communities enjoy life without fear, without any kind of exploitation and with freedom to express their views.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.