Organisations in PuneOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- BAIF Development Research Foundation BAIF's Mission is to create opportunities of gainful self-employment for the rural families, especially disadvantaged sections, ensuring sustainable livelihood enriched environment, improved quality of life and good human values. This is being achieved through development research effective use of local resources.
- Janaseva Foundation Janaseva Foundation believes that service to people around is the true form of service to God. Since its inception in 1988 this simple truth became the guiding principle and motto of those who made the Foundation over the years. For them serving Him was synonymous with helping the helpless, irrespective of their caste, creed, community or colour.
- Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society Providing education to the economically, educationally and socially weaker sections of the society and excellent educational complex of higher, medical, technical and professional academic institutions in the field of arts, science, commerce, computer science, law, education, pharmacy, management sciences.
- Muktangan Rehabilitation Centre Muktangan is a rehabilitation and deaddiction centre Apart from counselling and providing medication, the centre has introduced meditation, art, literature, music, yoga etc. as therapeutic activities at Muktangan De-addiction Centre. Muktangan is not just a reality but a symbol of achievement, honour and pride.
- Gurutatwayoga Public Charitable Trust To develop the consciousness of relationship between human being and nature and other living beings and creatures and to bring about harmony between human and nature. To publish Literature in form of books, magazines etc. as may be decided from time to time by the board of trustees.
- Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce Our Mission is to pursue knowledge through academic, co-curricular and extracurricular activities and to develop the learners personality with a strong value base. We are committed to maintaining a balance between theory and practice. We endeavor to facilitate the learners to gain knowledge and experience, enabling them to achieve meaningful individual development and the well -being of society at large.
- Carva We, Circumspectional Advice For Rights & Remedies By Vigilante Associates (CARVA) are an association of young, dynamic students who are determined and having a strong will for social welfare and social service. 'CARVA' intends to do anything and everything possible for the betterment of the society but in a lawful way.
- Red R India Providing humanitarian programmes in disasters areas.
- KEM HOSPITAL The KEM Hospital, Pune, India, is the largest Non-Government Organization hospital in the Pune District of Maharashtra State. Run by the KEM Hospital Society, it is registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950. The hospital is a 550-bedded, tertiary-level teaching institution, serving not only the people of the city itself, but also a large populace coming from the surrounding urban and rural areas.
- New Vedic Cultural Center We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a part of the worldwide, International Society for Krishna Consciousness ISKCON movement, which is a Non profit, Social welfare & Spiritual organization engaged in propagating the teachings & values of the great ancient literatures of our Vedic heritage.
- Electrical Contractors Association Of Maharshtra The Electrical Contractors Association Of Maharshtra (ECAM), is the largest and the oldest association of the persons devoted to provide all type of services about electrical installations and allied faculties. To safeguard the interests of these entrepreneurs commonly known as Electrical Contractor it was founded in 1925 with its Head Office in Mumbai.
- EParinay EParinay.com, the online buddhist matrimonial portal aims to serve as a onestop platform for prospective brides and grooms to meet and communicate with each other. It offers a superior matchmaking experience by expanding the opportunities available to meet potential life partners and build fulfilling relationships.
- Saint dnyaneshwar vidyapeeth Dr.Manohar apte the founder of the Vidyapeeth was highly inspired by teachings of Saint Dnyaneshwar insisted on education as Birthright of every individual. According to him the concept of education was above all traditions,superstitions,religions and status in the society.Saint dnyaneshwar represents a coveted Guru in field of education.
- Green Energy Foundation Arun Kumar Sekhar is the Managing Director of Global Engineering Systems FZC based in UAE with branches in other Gulf countries, East Africa and India. He founded the Company in late 2001 and grew it to be the only Total Environment Solutions Provider in the Middle East. A Bachelors Degree holder in Production Engineering from University of Kerala.
- Deep Griha Society An independent charitable organization that has been working to better the lives of people living in the slums in Pune by providing a range of education, self-help, nutrition and health programmes.
- Pune Vidyarthi Griha Pune Vidyarthi Griha is a great pleasure unfolding the truth and its progress of 98 years of existence. After having founded Pune Vidyarthi Girha on the 12th May 1909, and having managed to arrange the poor and destitutes for their stay and boarding, the Institute could manage to do everything for all the scattered students at Sadashiv Peth in the year 1920, under one roof.
- Aditya Group of Companies A look at Aditya Group of Companies is all that will take to convince you that it comes straight out of an artist’s imaginations. Offering its privileged customers a breath-talking view with exclusive access to a pristine lake. Aditya Group is truly what one would call “Unique”, delivering quality affordable services. We proves that at times out of this world goes hand-in-hand with down-to-earth.
- CENTRE FOR POLICE RESEARCH The centre was inaugurated in a hall of Director of Police Wireless on 25.08.1992 and later it shifted to the barracks of SP Pune Rural. The foundation stone for the new aesthetically beautiful and state of the art structure was laid by Shri Vilasrao Deshmukh, Honble Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 19.11.1999. The Centre for Police Research with its campus of 6.5 acres, two conference halls, a Police Memorial and 21 rooms for research scholars, was inaugurated on 30.09.2003.
- Wake Up Pune Wake Up Pune are focusing our efforts on expanding the original goals in a big way. Entirely volunteer-driven from its inception, Wake Up Pune has many committed, passionate, energetic volunteers very eager to get more involved in doing whatever they can to spread the 'Be HIV Positive' message.
- Mamta Foundation It is a project for the welfare of HIV positive children and women and we are registered under the Charitable Trust Act of India. The organization is among the few residential projects in this field. Currently, Our organisaiton shelters have 30 children and women in a 2500 sq.ft. area. We are calling upon all of you to join us in transforming the lives of children and women living with HIV AIDS in our country.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.