Colleges in RangareddyThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology Is center of excellence where commitment to quality is total. With infrastructure availability in terms of classrooms, excellent departmental library, state-of-the art computer laboratory with latest hardware and software, and with a team of dedicated & well-qualified faculty members.
- Samskruti College Of Engineering Information Technology Industry in India is progressing at an unimaginable speed with the establishment of number of MNCs and Indian Industries creating Lakhs of jobs. Any number of talented Engineers and Technologists are sure to be offered a Good Position with high pay and perks.
- Katragadda Innovative Trust for Education The College of Professional Engineering Sciences’(KPES) and ‘KITE Women’s College of Professional Engineering Sciences’(KPSW) are backed by eminent entrepreneurs with good academic background, located on a sprawling lush green campus of around 32 acres in Shabad Mandal, Ranga Reddy district.
- Hitam mission Empoerment it has always been striving to bring together people and ideas from all around to transform the way education is imparted and to change lives hitam.org is just the beginning!Student Corner, Alumni Page, College support after B.Tech., Discussion Forums, Personal Organiser and Wall-magazine.
- Sree Dattha Institutions It was established In the Year 2001, under the auspicious of Vyjayanthi Educational Society aims at imparting value gased technical education. Inception of SDES brand is an epoch making event and is going to contribute a lot to the technical education.
- Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology AHCET believes in producing intellectually creative, socially responsible, morally respectable, technically brilliant and professionally competent engineers. An institution of higher learning has three key responsibilities - to its students; to the cause of education; and towards the society.
- Ayaan College Of Engineering&Technology It was established by Ayaan Educational society in the year 2002.The present strength of students in the college is 450 with 54 teaching & 12 non-teaching staff. All of the staff members are well qualified with an excellent academic record and were recruited through the college committee.
- Vidya Vikas Institute Of Technology The college lies in a lush green and pollution free environment with spacious Buildings, wide spread lawns, Landscaping. To produce engineers of international standards with committment to the society. To promote quality education in technical fields producing enginners to develop nation technologically, socially and economically.
- St. Pauls Group Of Colleges St Paul's Colleges are an inspiring place for students to study, learn and grow. Affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the college offers various course in MCA , MBA at PG level and B.Pharm at Bachelor level.
- Hi-Point College of Engineering & Technology The college was run by the Hi-Point Educational Society and is situated at a distance of 25 Km from the city of Hyderabad. Approved bu AICTE and affiliated to JNTU, the College runs four year degree courses.The full time teaching staff for all the courses is 45, Technical staff is 8.
- St. Anthonys PG College The motto of the institution is Learn for life which primarily stands for the objective that every student who enters the college learns for life. It means that he/she is equipped well for the future life. Secondly it also aims at giving the student all round development to face the present changing competitive world.In addition to imparting academic knowledge, the students are trained in various skills, attitudes and values
- Vijaya Krishna Institute of Technology & Sciences VKITS is one of the premier educational institutions dedicated to imparting quality education and prompting excellence in academic pursuits in the field of Science, Engineering Technology. VKITS is emerged with the objective of turning out high caliber Engineering Professionals to meet rapidly growing Technical needs.
- Bandari Educational Society In it as achieving Independence on August 15, 1947, the first and foremost Objective of Govt of India is to produce more Educationalists, Industrialists for the speedy development of Indian Economy. The Govt has set up Indian Universities Commission in 1902, Education Policy Resolutions in 1904.
- Princeton College of Engineering and Technology It was established and registered in the year 1991 for provision of higher, professional and technical education with an aim of providing complete education to the students.The society has sound financial background to support the noble cause of providing quality in higher and technical education.
- Katragadda innovative trust for education KITE College of Professional Engineering Sciences(KPES) and KITE Womens College of Professional Engineering Sciences (KPSW) are backed by eminent entrepreneurs with good academic background,located on a sprawling lush green campus of around 32 acres in Shabad Mandal,Ranga Reddy district,and is being developed at a breakneck speed since 2007.These colleges started academic instructions since 2008. An innovative feature is to bring internet to each and every residential unit and hostel room in the ongoing phased development. In the current phase two hostels are nearing completion of which the women`s hostel is expected to be inaugurated during August 2009 itself. In addition to emphasizing excellence in academic curricula, the College nurtures effective Industry – Institution Interactive collaboration, Work – Study opportunities, Experiential learning (Learning by Doing),Sports and community development activities. Goal of the educational process is to graduate critically thinking citizens with good communication skills and potential to lead in their chosen fields of study.
- Nagole Institute Of Technology&Science it is founded by the group of academicians and industrialists who are known for achieving results in their respective field. They are already running a thriving, prosperous, successful ADAM’S Engineering College at Palvancha, Khammam (Dist) to their credit, which is accredited by NBA (AICTE).
- RVR Institute of Engineering & Technology It was established by G.T. Educational Society-1990, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. Sri Indu Group of Institutions was established in 2001 by New Loyola Model Education Society-1978. The Society is having proven rich experience in the field of education for more than 30 years.
- P.Indra Reddy Memorial Engineering College The College was established in the year 2002 approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad is about 38 kms from the city. It is sponsered by Manisha Educational Society. It has opted in the begining EEE, ME, ECE, CSE courses with intake of 60, subsequently IT Branc.
- Malla Reddy Institute of Engineering & Technology This institution under Malla Reddy Group has been established in 2007,it represents a rich tradition of excellence in technology-based education.he Institute was approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Dr.V.R.K. Womens College of Engineering & Technology The college was run by the Dr.V.R.K. Educational Society and is situated at a distance of 20 Km from the city of Hyderabad. The College runs three Technical degree courses. Computer Science Engg. (CSE), Electronic Communication Engg. (ECE) and Electronics & Electrical Engineering (EEE).
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.