Home » Directory » Andhra Pradesh » Rangareddy » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in RangareddyThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- P.Indra Reddy Memorial Engineering College The College was established in the year 2002 approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad is about 38 kms from the city. It is sponsered by Manisha Educational Society. It has opted in the begining EEE, ME, ECE, CSE courses with intake of 60, subsequently IT Branc.
- Sai Spurthi Institute Of Technology To make the students achieve highest standards of quality technical education adaptable to suit the present day requirements in the fields of science and technology and to mould the,to awaken the students to the reality of identifying their hidden potentials and talents through meticulous.
- Arjun College of Technology & Science Arjun College of Technology & Sciences has become the institution of choice for students who want to achieve their ambition of a great career. The college has nurtured a culture of quiet efficiency and focus on traditional values keeping pace with contemporary technology advances.
- Malla Reddy Institute of Engineering & Technology This institution under Malla Reddy Group has been established in 2007,it represents a rich tradition of excellence in technology-based education.he Institute was approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Geethanjali Institutions The focus is on developing competencies in students for the future. Acquiring a competency is not a one time event, but rather an ongoing process. Formal training imparted with experience, coaching, feedback and individual learning are needed and are provided at Geethanjali.
- Hasvita Institute of Enginnering & Technology Hasvita Institute of Engineering and Technologys core mission is to maintain the highest level of institutional integrity and to offer students the opportunity to combine academic study with professional practice in a learning environment where faculty and students can give expression to their creative potential.
- Nagole Institute Of Technology&Science it is founded by the group of academicians and industrialists who are known for achieving results in their respective field. They are already running a thriving, prosperous, successful ADAMíS Engineering College at Palvancha, Khammam (Dist) to their credit, which is accredited by NBA (AICTE).
- KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology Is center of excellence where commitment to quality is total. With infrastructure availability in terms of classrooms, excellent departmental library, state-of-the art computer laboratory with latest hardware and software, and with a team of dedicated & well-qualified faculty members.
- Vignan's Institute of Management & Technology For Women Vignanís Institute of Management and Technology for Women(VMTW)is committed to provide quality education to the students enabling them to excel in the fields of Engineering and Technology to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry by contributing to the academic standing and overall knowledge development of the students.
- Sree Dattha Institutions It was established In the Year 2001, under the auspicious of Vyjayanthi Educational Society aims at imparting value gased technical education. Inception of SDES brand is an epoch making event and is going to contribute a lot to the technical education.
- Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology Bandari Srinivas Institute of Technology (BSIT) is approved by A. I. C.T. E. to start from file Academic year 2003-04 and is affiliated to J.N.T.University. The Principal and the Advisory Council Members are the engineers and Academicians associated with the J.NT University right from the starting year (1972) of the University. They form the best team to guide the destiny of BSIT to stand up as one of the best Institutes.
- Princeton College of Engineering and Technology It was established and registered in the year 1991 for provision of higher, professional and technical education with an aim of providing complete education to the students.The society has sound financial background to support the noble cause of providing quality in higher and technical education.
- Hitam mission Empoerment it has always been striving to bring together people and ideas from all around to transform the way education is imparted and to change lives hitam.org is just the beginning!Student Corner, Alumni Page, College support after B.Tech., Discussion Forums, Personal Organiser and Wall-magazine.
- RVR Institute of Engineering & Technology It was established by G.T. Educational Society-1990, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. Sri Indu Group of Institutions was established in 2001 by New Loyola Model Education Society-1978. The Society is having proven rich experience in the field of education for more than 30 years.
- Ayaan College Of Engineering&Technology It was established by Ayaan Educational society in the year 2002.The present strength of students in the college is 450 with 54 teaching & 12 non-teaching staff. All of the staff members are well qualified with an excellent academic record and were recruited through the college committee.
- Dr.V.R.K. Womens College of Engineering & Technology The college was run by the Dr.V.R.K. Educational Society and is situated at a distance of 20 Km from the city of Hyderabad. The College runs three Technical degree courses. Computer Science Engg. (CSE), Electronic Communication Engg. (ECE) and Electronics & Electrical Engineering (EEE).
- Hi-Point College of Engineering & Technology The college was run by the Hi-Point Educational Society and is situated at a distance of 25 Km from the city of Hyderabad. Approved bu AICTE and affiliated to JNTU, the College runs four year degree courses.The full time teaching staff for all the courses is 45, Technical staff is 8.
- Vidya Vikas Institute Of Technology The college lies in a lush green and pollution free environment with spacious Buildings, wide spread lawns, Landscaping. To produce engineers of international standards with committment to the society. To promote quality education in technical fields producing enginners to develop nation technologically, socially and economically.
- Vijaya Krishna Institute of Technology & Sciences VKITS is one of the premier educational institutions dedicated to imparting quality education and prompting excellence in academic pursuits in the field of Science, Engineering Technology. VKITS is emerged with the objective of turning out high caliber Engineering Professionals to meet rapidly growing Technical needs.
- Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology AHCET believes in producing intellectually creative, socially responsible, morally respectable, technically brilliant and professionally competent engineers. An institution of higher learning has three key responsibilities - to its students; to the cause of education; and towards the society.
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.