Apple Rabri is a popular sweet dish of Indian cuisine. It's a relishing dessert prpared with apples, milk, almonds, pistachios and cardamom. All the ingredienrs of Apple Rabri have great nutritive values, thus making it a rich delight.
- 8-10 blanched and sliced Almonds
- 3 peeled & grated Apples
- 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom
- 1 litre Milk
- 5-6 blanched, sliced Pistachios
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Take a broad vessel and pour milk into it.
- Boil the milk and simmer till it gets reduced to half the original quantity.
- Now add sugar and cook on low heat with continuous stirring.
- Add grated apples to the reduced milk and mix them well.
- Cook it for three to four minutes.
- Now add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios.
- Transfer the contents in a serving dish.
- Delicious hot Apple Rabdi is ready to be served.
- If you wish to serve it cold, keep it in the refrigerator for some time.
- Serve chilled Apple Rabri.