Banjari Gosht is one of the favourite recipe of Rajasthan. It is prepared from mutton and yogurt. The preparation method is given in this section along with the ingredients. Try out yourself and taste the flavour of Rajasthan.
- Mutton: 600 gm
- Yogurt: 150 gm
- Onions: 200 gm
- Ginger-garlic paste: 80 gm
- Whole red chillies: 6
- Whole garam masala: 50 gm
- Red chilli powder: 25 gm
- Turmeric: 15 gm
- Coriander powder: 20 gm
- Coriander seeds: 15 gm
- Oil: 150 gm
- Salt according to the taste
- First heat the oil and then add few sliced onions to it. Saute it till it turns brown.
- Add to it ginger-garlic paste, whole gram masala, powder of redchilli, turmeric, coriander powder and salt according to the taste.
- Then add yogurt followed by adding mutton.
- Next, add roasted and crushed coriander seeds and leave it to be cooked.
- Once it is cooked, garnish the preparation with pounded coriander seeds and whole red chilllies.
Copyright © 2014 SurfIndia
(A premier directory of India). All Rights Reserved.