There are numerous methods to prepare the most popular sweet dish of Kheer. Here is a recipe to prepare Kheer with 'Badam'. Enjoy the recipe.
- 2 cup: All Purpose Flour / maida
- 1 cup: Yogurt/ curds
- 1 sachet: Yeast
- 1 tsp: Sugar
- 1 tsp: Ajwain seeds
- 2 tbsp: Oil
- Salt to taste
- Take yeast and soak in luke warm water for 5-10 minutes
- Take all other ingredients and mix well. To this add the yeast and make a soft dough like for chappatis.
- If need be add a little water and keep aside for 4-5 hours, the longer kept, the better it is.
- Fry hot when ready to eat.
- Roll like puri but this needs to be kept thicker than poori
- Allow to cool.