- Burger bun
- Cheese slice
- Aloo ki tikki
- 1 chopped: Tomato
- 1 chopped: Onion
- 1 tsp: Mayonnaise sauce
- ¼ tsp: Mustard sauce
- 1 ½ tsp: Tomato sauce
- Make aloo ki tikki – Boil the potatoes and peal and mash them. Add salt, green chillies (chopped), ajwain, chat masala-1/2 tsp and 2 slices of bread.
- Mix them well and make a shape of tikki and deep fry them. Keep it aside.
- Mix mayonnaise with chopped onion and tomato.
- Slice the burger bun and bake it on non sticky tava, apply little oil on both sides.
- On the base of burger bun, apply little tomato sauce, then put cheese slice and aloo tikki.
- Pour 1 tbsp of mayonnaise and onion mix and few drops of mustard sauce.
- Put the upper part of the bun.
- Enjoy your burger with chilled coke.