- 1 pkt: Chinese noodles
- 1 cut into long slices: Onion
- ½ cup, cut into long slices: Capsicum
- ½ Cup: Sprouts
- ½ cup: Beans
- ¼ cup: Carrot grated
- Finely chopped ½ Cup: Cabbage
- 1 cup :Cauliflower: roughly choped
- ½ cup :finely chopped Cabbage
- Ajinomoto a pinch
- 2 cloves :Garlic crushed and chopped
- 2 tbsp :Soya sauce
- 1 tsp :Vinegar
- 2 tbsp mixed with ½ cup water :Corn flour
- 1 cup :Water
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a vok, add garlic after few seconds add chopped onion and cook till it is light brown in colour. Add carrot and beans and cook for 2 min. Add sprouts and cook for another 2-3 min. Add cabbage and cook for some more time. Add soya sauce, vinegar and green chillies. Add water and bring it to a boil.
- Now add corn flour mixed with water and cook the gravy till it is thick. Serve immediately with fried noodles.
Note: Green onions are used instead of regular onions.