Christmas Jelly Candy is an exclusive recipe prepared on Christmas. People all over the world love to have cookies on Christmas but these Jelly Candy's also form a n integral part of Christmas cuisine. Explore a quick and easy recipe to prepare Christmas Jelly Candy.
- 2 cup Fruit Juice
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 5 packet Unflavored gelatin
- Take a saucepan and put gelatin and sugar.
- Add fruit juice to it.
- Let the juice set in mixture for 5 minutes
- Bring the juicy mixture to boil.
- Reduce the heat & cook until gelatin melts.
- Now add lemon juice.
- Transfer the mixture into shallow baking pans.
- Chill it until firm.
- With prior caution, turn the mixture out of pan. You can use a wide spatula for this purpose.
- Take various shaped cookie cutters and cut it into pieces.
- Place it on wire racks to dry.
- Place the cookies in covered tins by placing wax paper between layers.
- Keep up to 5 days.
- Delicious Christmas Jelly Candy is ready to be served.