Dahi Keema Samosa
- 250 gm: Keema
- 250 gm: Refined flour
- 50 gm: Onion
- 10 gm: Ginger-garlic paste
- 4-5 gm: Chopped ginger
- 5 gm: Whole garam masalas
- 1 tbsp: Garam masalas-for taste
- 15-20 gm: Dry fruits
- 1 tbsp: Hung curd
- Heat oil, add whole garam masala, sliced onions and sauté until they turn a golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste. Add the red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, curd to the keema and mix well.
- Add the marinated keema to the oil and cook well.
- Add the chopped ginger to the keema. Add the dry fruits.
- For the Samosa
- Add salt to refined flour along with oil to make a stiff dough.
- Portion into small balls. Roll into pancakes.
- Add the keema to pancake and shape (crescent shaped).
- Fry till cooked.
- For the Dip
- Mix the hung curd, castor sugar, salt, cardamom powder, rose water and mix well.