Amongst a large number of Burfi varities available in the market, a special one is Date Burfi. It's a mouth watering burfi made with figs and dates. Garnished with silver foils, the Date Burfi is a relishing sweet dish in Indian cuisine. Enjoy a quick and easy recipe.
- 500 gms de-seeded & chopped Dates
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 400 gms sweetened condensed Milk
- 2 Silver Leaves
- 1/2 cup Water
- Take a pan and heat ghee in it.
- Add maida and fry for a minute
- Now add water by mixing well.
- Allow it to boil.
- Add dates and condensed milk.
- Cook well till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Take the pan off the fire.
- Allow the Burfi to cool.
- Cut the Burfi into squares.
- Garnish with silver foils.
- Delicious Date Burfi is ready to be served.