Dhabele (Double Roti, Kutch Style)
- 1 kg: Potatoes
- 1 cup: Onions
- 4 tbsp: Imli and gur chutney
- 2 tbsp: Garlic chutney
- 1 cup: Peanuts
- 2 tsp: Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp: Salt
- Garam masala can be used
- Boil potatoes and after pealing mash them well and keep aside.
- In a dekchi heat 1/2 cup oil for frying the peanuts, deep fry and add salt about 1 tsp, 1 tsp sugar, red chilly powder 1/2 tsp.
- In the remaining oil add garlic chutney, allow to sizzle, add garam masala, red chilli powder and imli chutney. To this add the mashed potatoes.
- Serve hot as filling in bun with fried peanuts & chopped onions.