- ¼ kg:Fish
- ¼ tsp :Haldi
- 1 :Egg
- 1 tbsp : Vinegar
- ½ Cup :Water
- 4 , chopped :Green chili
- 2, boiled and mashed :Potatoes
- 3 flakes, paste :Garlic
- Bread crumbs / soya nuggets for dusting
- 1 :Lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- Cook fish in water, vinegar and salt.
- De bone the fish and keep it aside.
- Mash the boiled potatoes and mix with boiled fish. Also add haldi, garlic, chilies and lemon juice.
- Add little water if required to make finger like shape.
- Dip the pieces in beaten egg, roll over bread crumbs and fry it in hot oil. Serve with Mayonnaise sauce.