Fruit Kheer is delectable pudding prepared with a variety of fruits. Also famous by the name of Fruit Pudding and Mixed Fruit Kheer, this dessert is a treat to enjoy. A cluster of nutritious fruits served with curd and other salts make it a mouth watering sweet dish.
- 2 peeled and thinly sliced, large Bananas
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2(140 ml) cartons Curd (plain yogurt)
- 2 large segment peeled Oranges with pipe removed
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Saffron Strands
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Take a bowl and mix sugar, pepper, chili powder, salt and curd in it.
- To this mixture, add the bananas and oranges and mix together for 2 minutes.
- Take the saffron in a tsp of water and sprinkle it over the pudding.
- Relishing Fruit Kheer is ready to be served.